+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply TRV after approved PGWP

mehulgupta

Oct 11, 2024
Canada
I have my PGWP approved and I want to go to India and return. I am currently in Canada and my spouse is also in Canada on SOWP valid till APR 2025.

I am applying for TRV. What do you think I should select for the following question? According to me, it should be the one in the green highlight below.

Are you a spouse, common-law partner or dependent child of a person who:
  • Holds a valid work permit or is applying for a work permit;
  • holds a temporary resident permit that is valid for 6 months or more;
  • applied for permanent residence to an office in-Canada and was determined to be eligible for permanent resident status (first stage approval); or
  • is subject of a removal order that is unenforceable

Thanks,
Mehul

forevermore76

May 19, 2024
I have my PGWP approved and I want to go to India and return. I am currently in Canada and my spouse is also in Canada on SOWP valid till APR 2025.

I am applying for TRV. What do you think I should select for the following question? According to me, it should be the one in the green highlight below.

Are you a spouse, common-law partner or dependent child of a person who:
  • Holds a valid work permit or is applying for a work permit;
  • holds a temporary resident permit that is valid for 6 months or more;
  • applied for permanent residence to an office in-Canada and was determined to be eligible for permanent resident status (first stage approval); or
  • is subject of a removal order that is unenforceable

Thanks,
Mehul
You are correct with your selection.

Reactions: mehulgupta

mehulgupta

Oct 11, 2024
Canada
I am filling the imm5257E form and I have to enter answer for "Funds available for my stay (CAD)". What should I answer to this?

I am applying for TRV and I am currently on OWP.