+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply to Sponsor Spouse

Apple80

Jan 23, 2014
Hello

Getting ready to start the process.

Just need to know what Application and Documents I need to send for the first stage of Application to Sponsor. Thanks in Advance

Graihn

Jul 15, 2013
Kitchener-Waterloo
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 22 2014
File Transfer...
Feb 22 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 1 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 12 2014
Apple80 said:
Hello

Getting ready to start the process.

Just need to know what Application and Documents I need to send for the first stage of Application to Sponsor. Thanks in Advance
Check the document checklist for either Inland or Outland application. You will find it there.
Also, you need to send the sponsor application along with the principal applicants application. Can't be sent separate.

Apple80

Jan 23, 2014
Thanks. But I am not sure where to find this checklist. Also just want to confirm, do you mean i send my application to sponsor does it mean I need to send the principal sponsorship application too?

Or If i can re word it another way
What forms and documents did you or your sponsor send to get approval to sponsor

Sorry I just need a more detailed answer. Thanks.

Graihn

Jul 15, 2013
Kitchener-Waterloo
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 22 2014
File Transfer...
Feb 22 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 1 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 12 2014
Apple80 said:
Thanks. But I am not sure where to find this checklist. Also just want to confirm, do you mean i send my application to sponsor does it mean I need to send the principal sponsorship application too?

Or If i can re word it another way
What forms and documents did you or your sponsor send to get approval to sponsor

Sorry I just need a more detailed answer. Thanks.
Outland application
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp

If you don't send the application to sponsor without the principal application, it will be returned to you as incomplete.

The document checklist is in there, and it tells you what to send.

Apple80

Jan 23, 2014
Thanks.

So I am basically sending the complete package. Can I still submit the application and forward the medicals and police clearance shortly after. I didn't know the complete package had to be completed to submit for the first phase and would really want to submit the documents right away.

Graihn

Jul 15, 2013
Kitchener-Waterloo
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 22 2014
File Transfer...
Feb 22 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 1 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 12 2014
Apple80 said:
Thanks.

So I am basically sending the complete package. Can I still submit the application and forward the medicals and police clearance shortly after. I didn't know the complete package had to be completed to submit for the first phase and would really want to submit the documents right away.
If you apply outland, you need to send them in with the complete package, or they might return your application.
If inland, they would request it afterwards.