+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply for TRV from India based on PGWP

madhur88

Jul 16, 2014
Hi all,

I have a PGWP valid upto 2017, but my TRV has expired. I have to urgently travel to India. My question is can I apply for visa stamping based on PGWP from India ? I have browsed through CIC website but there is no mention of such thing. Only thing I could find is work permit, whose processing time currently is 4 months. But I need to just get the TRV stamping.

Can anybody please guide me to the right direction and also tell me how much time does it take to get the stamping ?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

madhur88 said:
Hi all,

I have a PGWP valid upto 2017, but my TRV has expired. I have to urgently travel to India. My question is can I apply for visa stamping based on PGWP from India ? I have browsed through CIC website but there is no mention of such thing. Only thing I could find is work permit, whose processing time currently is 4 months. But I need to just get the TRV stamping.

Can anybody please guide me to the right direction and also tell me how much time does it take to get the stamping ?
1. You only need to apply for a TRV in India, as you have a work permit, which you should include a copy with your application for the TRV.

madhur88

Jul 16, 2014
You only need to apply for a TRV in India, as you have a work permit, which you should include a copy with your application for the TRV.
Thanks for your reply. For getting this visa, should I presume that processing time for this case is same as for visitor visa ? Because there is no explicit TRV processing time on CIC website.

amartej

Sep 29, 2014
URGENT!!!

Hi madhur88, I am also in same condition Did you applied for visa? got it ? if so please mail inform me about the process.