+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply for PR with 3 year diploma from state board of technical education after 10th

Dharsh

Jan 7, 2020
Hi folks,
I am working in Dubai for the past 13 years. I have a 3 year diploma in civil engineering from state board of technical education Kerala after 10th standard.
I did a B-tech in civil engineering through lateral entry from JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth in distance education mode. I started my PR process last year by approaching a consultancy in Dubai. They asked me fees of 12000 dhs in total in two installments. I gave first installment and they submitted my application in WES for my ECA. After two months a supreme court verdict came and my degree became invalid. From internet I knew that WES and IQAS not evaluating this degree certificate. Now I left with only my 3 year diploma. What should I do in this stage. Anybody please give a proper advice.

MelanieL

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
There's not much you can do, you need to see if you can get enough points using only your diploma

Dharsh

Jan 7, 2020
@MelanieL Thank you for your reply. I checked the score its coming only 340. As I know its very low score right? Is there any chance for me to raise the score if my wife applies as primary applicant ? She has a two year diploma in civil engineering after +2.

MelanieL

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
@MelanieL Thank you for your reply. I checked the score its coming only 340. As I know its very low score right? Is there any chance for me to raise the score if my wife applies as primary applicant ? She has a two year diploma in civil engineering after +2.
Maybe, you could try and check her points. But the CRS is in favour of minimum bachelor degree, ideally Masters. Your other pathway is to look into PNP nomination. I don't know anything about that stream though

Dharsh

Jan 7, 2020
@MelanieL My consultants are saying they will file the application for PNP also. The problem is they are not giving the clear picture what PNP is. When I calculate CRS score with PNP its coming 900 points. If somebody can give clear information about PNP it would be a great help