+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply for a study permit in early June and upload all required documents by the end of July.

Vasu Nagpal

Sep 30, 2024
Hello. I want to apply for September intake for a Nursing program from India. I have secured an overall of 8.5 Bands in IELTS. I will get my marksheet in the end of May, which would include all the subjects required for the program, but not Mathematics. I will get my transcript for Mathematics separately in the last week of July.

So, my program is only available for September intake. Can I apply for a visa on early June with a conditional offer letter and upload my Mathematics transcript in the last week of July? As I don't really want to waste a whole year. I will have all the documents, just my Mathematics transcript will come at the end of July.

Please respond to me. I am in a dilemma about whether I'd be able to save my year or not.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Will you get PAL with conditional offer? IRCC will not process until all documentation and unconditional offer is approved. So don’t expect to get study permit in time.

Reactions: Vasu Nagpal

Saahilsharma

Sep 30, 2024
Will you get PAL with conditional offer? IRCC will not process until all documentation and unconditional offer is approved. So don’t expect to get study permit in time.
Natur girl my brother got banned letter for mispresentation. Will his fees and gic refunded or not.

Vasu Nagpal

Sep 30, 2024
Yes, thanks for this answer. Based on your information, it's unlikely they'll offer a PAL with C-LOA. Therefore, I'll focus my search on universities that offer January intake for Nursing programs, as this will likely streamline the application process.