Waived
Passport Req..
12-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2016
LANDED..........
10-11-2016
Congratulations
Congratulations on obtaining the visas for them? May I ask where did you submit your application? was it through the IRCC Portal? I have not done this for a long time. It was back in 2018 that I applied for my in laws through GC Key and it seems thing have changed a lot since then.

mahsakh

May 10, 2024
Congratulations on obtaining the visas for them? May I ask where did you submit your application? was it through the IRCC Portal? I have not done this for a long time. It was back in 2018 that I applied for my in laws through GC Key and it seems thing have changed a lot since then.
I did it on IRCC Portal. It is very easy and straight forward. All the forms are in a questionnaire style format and very user friendly. I also got the biometric letter within 4 hours after submission since some of the tasks are done by AI now.

aylar10

Jun 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2016
File Transfer...
27-09-2016 (SA)
Med's Done....
30-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2016
LANDED..........
10-11-2016
Thank you so much for your reply. I had started the application on the IRCC portal but an immigration lawyer advised us to switch to GC key. I had to redo some of the files. Now, I am having hard time to submit two forms as the GC Key doesn't recognize two of the forms.. I am stuck and don't know what to do next!

Arjunp

Jul 6, 2020
Can anyone help please.
I applied for my sister and niece visitor visa in May. I got email today with biometric confirmation for my sister. Niece is exempted.

And in both the application in final decision it says below:

Final decision ?

• June 17, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Does anyone know what this mean? Please respond as travel dates are close.

AryanDastaan

Nov 2, 2023
From Iran and no, they didn't have any US, Schengen or Canada visas before. I emphasized that I'll take all the responsibility for their expenses and they'll go back. I showed mine and my husband proof of funds for them. The processing time for Iran is 110 but they got approved within 30 days.

You'll hear back from IRCC soon. I literally got no updates between submitting their application and their PPR. Even their biometrics got updated after they got the approval. So be patient, IRCC works in the mysterious ways lol
Congratulations!
From India, the average processing time keeps increasing every other, so when I applied it was 30 days, now its 45 days. I believe its due to reduction of staff in Canadian Embassy in India due to the diplomatic row.
I also gave them all documents, bank balances (mine and my parents), my pay stubs etc etc... Biometrics were done mid may. I am hoping to hear back soon. Thanks for the info.

A.

Reactions: mahsakh

mahsakh

May 10, 2024
Congratulations!
From India, the average processing time keeps increasing every other, so when I applied it was 30 days, now its 45 days. I believe its due to reduction of staff in Canadian Embassy in India due to the diplomatic row.
I also gave them all documents, bank balances (mine and my parents), my pay stubs etc etc... Biometrics were done mid may. I am hoping to hear back soon. Thanks for the info.

A.
Be patient. You'll hear from them soon. Good luck.

Reactions: AryanDastaan