+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied TRV online, yet no reply

Shamaz

Jun 7, 2017
hello,

I am an Indian and my husband is working in Canada. He is on his work permit which he recently got extended for 2 more years. It's been more than 2 yrs that we haven't stayed together and I wish to join him to Canada on visit.

He has applied for my visit visa(online) through advocate(ic immigration) B.C in Canada. And recieved confirmation email from IRCC on May 14, 2017. Till now, haven't recieved any update!!! My processing time as per website has been crossed,
Plz plz plz help me!!!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Your application has crossed the estimated processing time just today. Do note that this processing time is not a commitment within which processing will be completed.

You must be patient

Shamaz

Jun 7, 2017
Your application has crossed the estimated processing time just today. Do note that this processing time is not a commitment within which processing will be completed.

You must be patient
Hi bryanna,

How is it that it has crossed today? Website says it takes 10 days for online applications applied inside Canada and they are presently working on application recieved on may 22, 2017. So I think it has crossed long before.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi bryanna,

How is it that it has crossed today? Website says it takes 10 days for online applications applied inside Canada and they are presently working on application recieved on may 22, 2017. So I think it has crossed long before.
No, your application is not an in-Canada TRV app.

Although your Canadian consultant has applied online, as you live in India (India address), it will be considered as applied from India. Current estimated processing time for India apps is 24 days = just crossed today

Shamaz

Jun 7, 2017
No, your application is not an in-Canada TRV app.

Although your Canadian consultant has applied online, as you live in India (India address), it will be considered as applied from India. Current estimated processing time for India apps is 24 days = just crossed today
Ohhk thank yu soo much!!! So, how long it might take bryanna??? According to

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
That's in calendar days.

Your guess is as good as mine. You can request your consultant to send a Web form (Case Specific Enquiry) next week

Shamaz

Jun 7, 2017
Hello bryanna!

Unfortunately my Canadian visitor visa got rejected! Got an email from IRCC last night. Very much depressed wanted to join my husband very badly! Plzz help me to know how can I re apply again?? And how long does it take for that? When can I reapply for my visa now?? Plz reply!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Really sorry to hear you've been refused. Don't get depressed because quite a few applicants (in situations that are similar to yours) do get refused.

You can reapply at any time - even tomorrow - BUT only if you overcome/address the refusal reasons first.

1. Do share the list of documents which you had submitted

2. What ties can you prove to India: Are you employed/business? Own property? Have finances of your own without borrowing from anyone? Any previous travel history?

Shamaz

Jun 7, 2017
Really sorry to hear you've been refused. Don't get depressed because quite a few applicants (in situations that are similar to yours) do get refused.

You can reapply at any time - even tomorrow - BUT only if you overcome/address the refusal reasons first.

2. What ties can you prove to India: Are you employed/business? Own property? Have finances of your own without borrowing from anyone? Any previous travel history?
Hello!

I don have any property of my own! I am just 23 yrs old! But I had bank balance of up to 300000 INR. I just finished my masters 6 months back! Plz tell me how can I re apply again??

Shamaz

Jun 7, 2017

My husband had submitted the following documents
1. Marriage certificate
2. My passport (has a stamp of UAE I had visited 2 yrs back)
3. My birth certificate
4. My degree certificate (bachelors in science)
5. My provisional post graduate certificate (Masters in hospital administration)
6. Bank statement
7. IMM5645E form
8. Photograph as per immigration rules

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Unfortunately, based on the documents which you had submitted, you had a zero chance of a TRV approval because you don't have any strong reasons to return to India after your visit.

You may get a TRV if you find a suitable job and reapply after working for at least 5-6 months (after your probation is over/your employment is confirmed)..... or if you enroll for another study program and you reapply after one semester/between two semesters.

Or you can apply for a SOWP if you are eligible

Shamaz

Jun 7, 2017
Unfortunately, based on the documents which you had submitted, you had a zero chance of a TRV approval because you don't have any strong reasons to return to India after your visit.

You may get a TRV if you find a suitable job and reapply after working for at least 5-6 months (after your probation is over/your employment is confirmed)..... or if you enroll for another study program and you reapply after one semester/between two semesters.

Or you can apply for a SOWP if you are eligible
So what's SOWP?? How can I apply for that?? What's the criteria for that?