+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied in August for Fall(September) Intake.

Devika12

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
Jalandhar
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2020
Med's Done....
Aug 2, 2020
Congratulations !
You accomplished the 1st stage !
Now for the 2nd stage, just request deferral intake to your school's admission department. :)
Sorry I didn’t quite get you. How did you say I cleared stage 1 of approval?? I didn’t get an AIP and for deferral my course is available for next fall so i am wanting to start my course online.

Devika12

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
Jalandhar
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2020
Med's Done....
Aug 2, 2020
Thanks it helps!
did u get any biometric instruction, which country u applied from?
Why can’t I see his message but only your reply to the message? Did he delete his messages? Looks like a scam.

Matt173

Oct 13, 2019
Your study permit might get approved in time but how do you plan on entering Canada? Unless you enter through the US (which I am actually not 100% sure of is possible) you can't currently enter Canada as your permit will clearly be approved post March 18. Hence, why the hurry re study permit?

If t

If there wouldn’t have been COVID, there’s no way we would have applied in August. Everything shut down and hence our applications were pending. The processing times as of now means nothing.
I would highly suggest that you don’t discourage us. We can still get our AIP on time. We didn’t know we can file incomplete applications or we would have in April.

Devika12

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
Jalandhar
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2020
Med's Done....
Aug 2, 2020
Your study permit might get approved in time but how do you plan on entering Canada? Unless you enter through the US (which I am actually not 100% sure of is possible) you can't currently enter Canada as your permit will clearly be approved post March 18. Hence, why the hurry re study permit?
Study permit will be valid till December 31st. We have no idea as to when travel exemptions will be lifted. And even if they didn’t lift before the end of the year, there will be new notifications for students who applied for fall. Canada cannot let the students hang in air like that. Either they will send out authorisation letters or there will be relaxation of some sort. We have to trust in the government now. And as of deferrals, not everyone is in the position to defer their programs.

renron

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
What happens after we apply.. Can some one throw some light...
after you apply...wait for the decision (refuse or approved/pre approval)

if pre approval (AIP): wait again for the the final approval.

if approved: wait again for the lifting of travel restrictions.

key word "wait" :)

Reactions: Devika12

kessyg

Oct 3, 2018
india
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Otta2a
after you apply...wait for the decision (refuse or approved/pre approval)

if pre approval (AIP): wait again for the the final approval.

if approved: wait again for the lifting of travel restrictions.

key word "wait" :)
Lol
I will gain my weight in the process of waiting...

darshilkings

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
I got Mail from cic
"
You are receiving this notification as an officer has reviewed the information and documents you
provided to support your study permit application. Based on this preliminary eligibility
assessment, your application has advanced to the next stage of processing.
"
Is this AIP ?