IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
03-11-15
Med's Done....
11-11-15
Passport Req..
20-11-15
Hi everyone! Here's my situation, I applied for PR through CEC on May 20th. My application was received on May 23rd. Credit Card was charged today, May 27th. My work permit (PGWP) is going to expire on July 11, 2014. I knew beforehand that I was short of time and wouldN't probably make it to apply for Bridging Work Permit because AOR is gonna take long..... so my employer applied for LMO me a few months back to buy some time and make sure I don't lose my status here. I got a positive LMO and applied for a work permit online on June 10th. I checked the processing time for this. It seems like they keep changing from 14 days, 15 days- 16 days. I keep checking my application status on my CIC account and it says a final decision hasn't reached yet. Today is the 16th day and my application has exceeded the normal processing time. What is the best thing to do? Call the CIC or just wait a couple more days? Thanks.

sujani

Aug 6, 2011
hello, just wondering if u could help me out? my work permit is going to expire july 16. My question here is my employer have sent a preapproved lmo with my name in it for positive approval and for sure its goona take time..so i wanted to apply for work permit extension before my current work permit expires, how shuld i apply? shuld i attach the lmo approval submission papers with my current work permit application so that cic know that my name with lmo is being sent for approval? just dnt know how to apply!!!

Can anybody help me?

thanks
suzy

Auskax

Jun 25, 2014
if your work permit will be expired within two weeks and you are in Canada, you can apply work permit extension without an actual LMO. It's called concurrent processing, just includes the LMO file number with your application.

search "Operational Bulletin 152A" on google for details

Augustine

Jul 15, 2014
@ alyssa_abfam17

Hi Alyssa,
Please Help

I am also in the same situation like you ,which i applied through online in the beginning of June 2014,
I keep checking on my application status on my CIC account and it says a final decision hasn't reached yet

could you please share your updation ,i was searching for CIC number to contact but could n t find in the site
if you got any information regarding the processing time or other details please share,

Thanks in Advance
Augustine

canadacec123

Feb 10, 2014
Toronto - Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 20, 2013
AOR Received.
February 11, 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application.
Med's Request
August 28, 2014
Med's Done....
September 05, 2014
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
November 04, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 19, 2014
LANDED..........
November 25, 2014
Augustine said:
Please please Help :)
You do not need to worry about that your application is in process and after your current work permit expires you will be on implied status until the decision will be made. You can keep working on implied status.

Question: Did you also applied with positive LMO?

I also applied on-line with positive LMO in first week of July but haven't heard any thing back.

Augustine

Jul 15, 2014
Hi,
I Applied through CIC site under CG key login , with Approved LMO on first week of June 2014.
I keep checking on my application status in my CIC account under CG key login and it says a final decision hasn't reached yet,

Please share your experience too,did u applied through CIC site /CG Key login

canadacec123

Feb 10, 2014
Toronto - Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 20, 2013
AOR Received.
February 11, 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application.
Med's Request
August 28, 2014
Med's Done....
September 05, 2014
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
November 04, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 19, 2014
LANDED..........
November 25, 2014
Augustine said:
Hi,
I Applied through CIC site under CG key login , with Approved LMO on first week of June 2014.
I keep checking on my application status in my CIC account under CG key login and it says a final decision hasn't reached yet,

Please share your experience too,did u applied through CIC site /CG Key login
I have applied in first week of July through My CIC login and still shows the decision has not been made yet. Since you can check your status and it is pending, I think you are good. At this point there is nothing you can do but waiting. However, to get more information, try calling CIC and ask them if there is any update. Sometime, some call centre agent does not answer your question but some time they do. So keep trying until you got connected with the kind enough guy who can provide update on your application.

Wait a second, I can see on the web site they are processing the June June 18, 2013 application. You must call them and ask for the update.

cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp.asp

Is there any new message that you may have missed? It should be below the confirmation message.

Hope this would help you.