+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied for Work permit...now what ?

agitator

Jul 5, 2011
Hi,

I just recently graduated from college in Vancouver and applied for work permit. Now my current visa is valid till 31st December 2012, and says single entry only. But I want to go back for a visit to India before that. Do you think its a good idea to apply for the multiple entry visa after I get my work permit ?

my friend recently got his work permit and it says single entry only , on that ? But I need multiple...

Please advise !

Thanks

agitator

jsa

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
rcd on 8th june 2011
AOR Received.
19th august
IELTS Request
along with application
Med's Request
september 1st 2011
Med's Done....
september 9th 2011
if there is single entry on your TRV then it is better to get multiple entry visa before you leave. otherwise you can not enter.

on work permit there is nothing such as single entry. there must be one line that says ' this does not authorized to re entry'

agitator

Jul 5, 2011
Hi jsa,

Thanks fro your prompt reply. Yes, it says does not authorize re entry, in that case what should I do ?

Thanks !!

agitator

jsa

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
rcd on 8th june 2011
AOR Received.
19th august
IELTS Request
along with application
Med's Request
september 1st 2011
Med's Done....
september 9th 2011
then you can apply for TRV , and mention on application multiple entry, so you will get visa and you can travel and come back. you have to apply from here to any of the canadian consulates in USA such as seattle etc. it costs 150 dollars plus postage. you will get it in thirty days. GOOD LUCK