+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied for PGWP but didn't receive WP-EXT

exe.aaart

May 9, 2024
It's been 10 days for me. Just called the IRCC and the agent said they don't issue that letter anymore. He sent me the email just indicated that I can still work full time during the maintained status if
  • Had a valid study permit when you submitted your application,
  • Completed your program of study, and
  • Were eligible to work off campus without a work permit while studying and you didn’t work more hours than you were allowed to.
If these conditions apply to you and you need to prove to an employer that you’re eligible to work, provide the employer with a copy of all the required documents.

He said I can show this email to employer for proof as well.

Feel little weird. Is it true ircc don't issue the maintained status letter anymore lol

Sendong

Jan 18, 2017
Same
It's been 10 days for me. Just called the IRCC and the agent said they don't issue that letter anymore. He sent me the email just indicated that I can still work full time during the maintained status if
  • Had a valid study permit when you submitted your application,
  • Completed your program of study, and
  • Were eligible to work off campus without a work permit while studying and you didn’t work more hours than you were allowed to.
If these conditions apply to you and you need to prove to an employer that you’re eligible to work, provide the employer with a copy of all the required documents.

He said I can show this email to employer for proof as well.

Feel little weird. Is it true ircc don't issue the maintained status letter anymore lol
same here. But biometrics just updated today. They actually said its okay to work as long as you dont have an expired study permit.