+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied for Non Sds visa online after a refusal on 17 Aug

jagdeepsingh0

Aug 19, 2019
Thanks for the reply.
I will apply online from my homecountry. I am not sure if that will help since online applications are assessed in Immigration department canada. I do belive I have a strong SOP.
Do you think I can add anything in the SOP that will cute the immigration excuse objection?
Thanks

TBH i haven't much knowledge you know i'm also suffering from same problems i think it is better to consult with an agent instead of wasting time but yes you can check out threads over here if you get something because it takes lot of time to get reply from experts over here..

rikkiwalia

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
In one month..please let us know about any further visa decisions of urs..because i also have 5.5 in one module with overall 6.5 band. I got admit from university of windsor and planning to apply for visa
Yeah sure. I'll do that. I had applied to University of Regina

Shivom11

Feb 9, 2021
Hi , i have overall 6 score in ielts and 5.5 in one module so can i apply for student visa ? There is any change for rejection ? I am applying for master degree please suggest me .
Is there less chances in non sds ?

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
Hi , i have overall 6 score in ielts and 5.5 in one module so can i apply for student visa ? There is any change for rejection ? I am applying for master degree please suggest me .
Is there less chances in non sds ?
Start by checking the university's English requirements for the master degree.

Kuldip tiwari

Aug 30, 2020
Ielts - 6.5 overall , i got 5.5 in speaking
Applied for University of Regina, Sk
Reason for rejection is that....visa officer is not satisfied that I'll leave canada after studies and other reason was missing marksheet, or language ability
I applied again on 17 August online and i just got submission confirmation message on the same day.
Still no update after that
Is there anyone who has applied online again after refusal?
We are in a some boat. Ielts and reasons same that I got .so I changed my course and college from st. Clair to LaSalle college montreal to I applied for CAQ .. I'm targeting may intake .
My profile
10- 60%
+2 - 70%
B.tech - 55% machanical 2013-17( without backlog)
Ielts -6.5/5.5 (speaking)
Last course -IBM in st.clair
New course - operation and production management
2 year experience
I have 3 refusals
So now anyone tell me about my visa chances in montreal

ksp-94

Jan 4, 2021
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Heyy
one of my friend got visa after one refusal..he also has 5.5 in one module.
Sorry to say but, Please do not compare your file with anyone. everyone has different case and visa officer will not give you visa just because your friend got visa on the same profile. In your case you should give IELTS again , get overall 6.5 not less than 6, then you can say in your SOP that i improved score. Thanks