+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied for Canadian Study permit but got refused

owais.haq

May 14, 2018
I applied for Canadian study permit after getting acceptance in Sheridan College. I submitted all the documents required on the checklist. My maternal grandfather was the one sponsoring me. I even paid my half year fee. I have my uncle living in Toronto near my college and will be providing me with accommodation. The ground of refusals were as follows:-
1) Employment Prospects in country of residence.
2) Length of proposed stay in Canada.
3) Personal assets and financial status.
4) Purpose of visit.
Can anyone help me with how to respond to these questions and what to keep in mind before i re apply ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
What was your previous degree(s)? Where have you been working? That have you been doing? Home country? More info required.

owais.haq

May 14, 2018
I am a student finished my O and A Levels in 2017. Applied for colleges in Canada, got acceptance from all of them, later on applied for study permit but was refused.

owais.haq

May 14, 2018
Me and my family live here in UAE, all of my siblings were born here. They are currently studying here. My grandparents also live here. My grandfather is sponsoring me as he earns well. I was suppose to show 10000CAD apart from my tution fees, my grandfathers statement showed thrice this amount even after paying the first semester fee.

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
Me and my family live here in UAE, all of my siblings were born here. They are currently studying here. My grandparents also live here. My grandfather is sponsoring me as he earns well. I was suppose to show 10000CAD apart from my tution fees, my grandfathers statement showed thrice this amount even after paying the first semester fee.
I think you applied from Dubai , i also got refusal from dubai, in this page very rare, you will find any lucky one who got approval from UAE. Nowadays they are not approving visa's. I have seen many cases with good profile faces refusals.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
The information you provided is too shallow and people can't get to easily help or know how to contribute, you need to be open on this forum.. everyone are here for questions and answers

you have to give your full academic and other valuable profiles (like the documents you submitted, if possible how/what did you write in you study plan, work/study gap, what have you been doing etc)

Reactions: PARAM-

MYOPIA

May 10, 2018
To overturn the visa officers decision, you have to order your caips notes from caipsgcms.com in order to know the actual refusal reasons.You can opt for the caips students special services which includes the visa officers notes, tips on writing an explanation letter and a SOP.