+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied for a visitor visa to canada(need legal help)

mrsshabi

Oct 11, 2011
Hi freinds

I have applied for a visitor visa and sent my application with passport and all required documents to canadian ambessy in washington...
I sent my application in the end of aug 2011 and according to canadian embassy in washington processing time for visitor visa takes 30 days...
but now its going almost two months and I am not getting any reply or respond of my emails...and they never told abt any progress of status on phn....
I am in usa and my wife is already there in canada on visitor visa..... so wht should i do now? do any of u have any idea that how much time they are taking for visa in washington these days? how can i contact them?

It would be great for giving me legal advice
thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
We can give you advice - but not legal advice.

If you're looking for legal advice, please contact Canadian immigration lawyer David Cohen who pays for this forum. His contact information can be found here:

http://www.canadavisa.com/

chuddy

Oct 28, 2011
Good day, I need help is there anyone who can tell me what to do regarding visitors visa refusal to canada? My consin invited and she is canadian but my visa was refused reason because am self employed and my bank statement is not funded well. But my consin in canada sent her bank statement and employment letters proving that I have suffient means of support during my stay in canada and able to transport myself back home can I appeal this decision ?

Someone should answer me please.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

chuddy said:
Good day, I need help is there anyone who can tell me what to do regarding visitors visa refusal to canada? My consin invited and she is canadian but my visa was refused reason because am self employed and my bank statement is not funded well. But my consin in canada sent her bank statement and employment letters proving that I have suffient means of support during my stay in canada and able to transport myself back home can I appeal this decision ?

Someone should answer me please.
There is no appeal, except for leave to appeal to the Federal Court of Canada. Your only option is to re-apply addressing all the concerns in the refusal.