+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications filed through NS --> Buffalo (Filed from USA)

WaitingForPR_09

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
January 2011
this is a good news..... :D

Pasi said:
Friends, today my ecas status has changed to 'Decision Made'. When I clicked on that, I could see the following added - 'A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.' Hoping to get back my passport soon :)

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pasi said:
Friends, today my ecas status has changed to 'Decision Made'. When I clicked on that, I could see the following added - 'A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.' Hoping to get back my passport soon :)
They stamped the visa in your passport.
Congratulations!

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pasi said:
My ecas also is showing the same thing: "Decision Made".
Cheers,

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
beauhoe said:
Thank you my friend. When are you landing?
Not planned as such. Need to get the passport back. Surely not in July due to my work here. May be in Aug or Sept. I will keep you guys posted. Also I am thinking whether to fly or drive. I have my uncle's family in Toronto, so I would be staying with them when I go there.

Also I would not be moving to Canada now. May be sometime in next year only.

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
canada001 said:
Hi Pasi,

Do you know when your DMP sent your medical result out? Thanks!
Hi, my DMP sent it almost 6 days after my tests was done. I did my medicals on May 20 and he sent it on 26th. It got delivered in Ottawa sometime around June 6th.. sorry I do not remember the exact date.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pasi said:
Hi, my DMP sent it almost 6 days after my tests was done. I did my medicals on May 20 and he sent it on 26th. It got delivered in Ottawa sometime around June 6th.. sorry I do not remember the exact date.
Great! Wish you all the best.
Cheers,

tuxey

Star Member
Sep 21, 2009
Seattle, WA, USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2009
Doc's Request.
22-12-2009
AOR Received.
15-04-2010
File Transfer...
15-07-2010
Med's Request
22-07-2011
Med's Done....
28-07-2011
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
17-10-2011
MarkCan said:
1. Long distance relationship does NOT count. You would have to be living together to make it count.
2. They will pick the best results for your IELTS
3. Yes, 18 years is what you have.
Mark
Thanks for the response, Mark! Would not having girlfriend at least make them think that my adoptability is higher?
What about work expirience - do the count it by the time they are processing docs or by the time I submitted application?

Also, I recently changed my passport - do I need to report about it to CIC?

MarkCan

Oct 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
April/May 2011
beauhoe said:
Hello Mark,

My medical was done on March 1, 2010 and sent to Ottawa 7 days later. I contacted Ottawa around 9:35am on April 15, 2010. The lady that I discussed with told me that my file was received on March 18, 2010 and Detroit got my results the same day.
Any good news on your side?
Take care my friend,
Thanks buddy. Any idea about the # to call Ottawa for medicals? It has been about 15 days since my medicals have reached Ottawa. Just need to confirm the same with Ottawa. The # I have is 888-242-2100 but it ain't working.

Mark

MarkCan

Oct 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
April/May 2011
tuxey said:
Thanks for the response, Mark! Would not having girlfriend at least make them think that my adoptability is higher?
What about work expirience - do the count it by the time they are processing docs or by the time I submitted application?

Also, I recently changed my passport - do I need to report about it to CIC?
1. I don't think a long-distance relationship will be accepted. You have to prove to them that if she is common-law partner, in what way? Live-in relationships are counted. However, if you wanna try and include her, just remember she will be involved in all of your processing. I have doubts you will get any points from her unless you can prove you both are living together.

2. Work experience is considered for points by the time you submit the documents

3. What do you mean "changed your passport"? Did you renew it? Did you change the country and got a new passport? If you have renewed it (same country), you don't need to report that.

Mark

torontonian2010

Mar 19, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2009
Doc's Request.
15-01-2010
AOR Received.
29-04-2010
File Transfer...
03-08-2010
Med's Request
08-09-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2011
LANDED..........
26-05-2011
GUYS URGENT
Anybody enquired by email for case specific enquiry while status was in " Recieved by visa office "
what was the exact response did you get from them,

Because I emailed buffalo for it n i got a response saying

" Your application is in process. No further action is required by you at this time. "

So what does it mean ??