+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications filed through NS --> Buffalo (Filed from USA)

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beauhoe said:
End of long waiting! I've got my PPR today at 2:59pm. Since last week, I decided to forget about Canada and just enjoy my life. I was doing that by not being in front of my pc waiting for Detroit to send me anything. It was June 24th, 2010, when I open my email box and found that the ppr came yesterday. Thanks to God and to all my friends who has been very supportive. I am planning to go to Detroit sometimes next week to get the visa.
Wish you guys all the best and hope that we will stay in contact.
Cheers,
Many congrats beauhoe.... One question though which another forum member has also been asking. What exactly is written in the PPR? Do they give a choice of bringing the passport in person to the CIC for stamping? Or do you have to send it via post only? I am very interested in knowing that as I would like to get it in person. I may have to travel and thus giving a passport doesn't seem like a good idea to me

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
garian4u said:
Many congrats beauhoe.... One question though which another forum member has also been asking. What exactly is written in the PPR? Do they give a choice of bringing the passport in person to the CIC for stamping? Or do you have to send it via post only? I am very interested in knowing that as I would like to get it in person. I may have to travel and thus giving a passport doesn't seem like a good idea to me
My ppr is very simple. The VO asked me to send my passport for pr visa, however, I decided not to send it and put myself in another waiting situation. I am going to drive to Detroit and stay until I get it.

MarkCan

Oct 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
April/May 2011
beauhoe said:
End of long waiting! I've got my PPR today at 2:59pm. Since last week, I decided to forget about Canada and just enjoy my life. I was doing that by not being in front of my pc waiting for Detroit to send me anything. It was June 24th, 2010, when I open my email box and found that the ppr came yesterday. Thanks God and to all my friends who has been very supportive. I am planning to go to Detroit sometimes next week to get the visa.
Cheers,
Hearty congratulations, beauhoe. Looks like the # of people getting the PR is on the rise. Keep us posted of new developments. And, good luck with the new life in Canada (as and when you begin).

Mark

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MarkCan said:
Hearty congratulations, beauhoe. Looks like the # of people getting the PR is on the rise. Keep us posted of new developments. And, good luck with the new life in Canada (as and when you begin).

Mark
When my friends are going to get their pr? I asked the angel that delivered my yesterday and here is what he told me: I have a lot of houses to visit and a lot of souls to comfort; it is just a matter of time they are all going to get it... And while going through a bunch of PRs he hold in his hands to give me the one with my name, I can tell you that I saw one with your name on it, one for professional1, one for garian4u, one for shahi, one for pasi, one for Canadacanada, one for Me2land, one for Honolulu and a lot more... But I was so happy that I forgot to ask him why he decided to deliver my first.
Thank you for all your help, I could not get here without you my friends and I hope that the angel visits your homes today to deliver the good news.
Cheers,

com2canada

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2013; Submitted on 04-10-2013
AOR Received.
25-02-2011
File Transfer...
To CPP-Ottawa 07-07-2012
Med's Request
+ RPRF Request, 10-07-2013
Med's Done....
11-08-2013; sent via eMed 22-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-10-2013, Decision Made. Passport sent 10-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-10-2013. Passport received 25-10-2013
LANDED..........
18-11-2013
com2canada said:
Hi,

I am a newbie here. But I think Professional and older members can offer their thought.

I am in a graduate program in an ontario university and I am leaving the program voluntarily by the end of August due to varied reasons (funding cuts, unfriendly environment, thinking of carrier path change, etc). But the thing here is I will only be one year in Canada by mid September and by that time I would not be registered anymore, and I am not sure if I cant get a new school by that time. Basically, I intend to get into another grad school . But I was wondering if I get a letter frm school just before the end of August, I might want to include it when applying in Sept., but I am wondering if that will work 'cos I feel immigrations might want to verify that letter and that might be when I am no longer there.

I dont really know how soon I can get anothe school, and having waited almost a year, I am just pissed that I might have to wait again until I can get into another program if what I planned to do above doesnt work.

I am applying as FSW3 - international student

Any ideas please?
Hi folks,

I need inputs from the house regarding what I posted above before

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
com2canada said:
Hi,

I am a newbie here. But I think Professional and older members can offer their thought.

I am in a graduate program in an ontario university and I am leaving the program voluntarily by the end of August due to varied reasons (funding cuts, unfriendly environment, thinking of carrier path change, etc). But the thing here is I will only be one year in Canada by mid September and by that time I would not be registered anymore, and I am not sure if I cant get a new school by that time. Basically, I intend to get into another grad school . But I was wondering if I get a letter frm school just before the end of August, I might want to include it when applying in Sept., but I am wondering if that will work 'cos I feel immigrations might want to verify that letter and that might be when I am no longer there.

I dont really know how soon I can get anothe school, and having waited almost a year, I am just pissed that I might have to wait again until I can get into another program if what I planned to do above doesnt work.

I am applying as FSW3 - international student

Any ideas please?

Hi com2canada,

Actually, i cannot help that much in that regard because category 3 is the most complicated one when it comes to the eligibility review at the CIO. Many applicants who finished their 3 and 4 years programs of study, and switched to the Post graduate work permit got refused by the CIO under category 3, justifying the reason that they did not send a proof that they were working or studying in canada for at least one year prior to the application date, bear in mind that the P/G work permit can never be granted if one did not study and finish his progam in canada.

In your case, i think they might refuse the application at the first stage because of the lack of the supporting documents, which is the proof of attendence letter at the time of applying to the PR.

You need to be attending at that time because it will count one year exactly, they do not want to see that you only have been granted a study or work permit for one year ore more, also they want to make sure that you have been studying at that period of time and is still studying or working at the time of your application, which can be proved by the attendence letter, and academic transcript to pass the eligibility review.

Good luck.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beauhoe said:
End of long waiting! I've got my PPR today at 2:59pm. Since last week, I decided to forget about Canada and just enjoy my life. I was doing that by not being in front of my pc waiting for Detroit to send me anything. It was June 24th, 2010, when I open my email box and found that the ppr came yesterday. Thanks God and to all my friends who has been very supportive. I am planning to go to Detroit sometimes next week to get the visa.
Cheers,

Congratulations, and wish you the best of luck in canada.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
professional 1 said:
Congratulations, and wish you the best of luck in canada.
Thank you for all your supports, I am sure that by the end of this month you will get a good news.
Cheers,

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
beauhoe said:
When my friends are going to get their pr? I asked the angel that delivered my yesterday and here is what he told me: I have a lot of houses to visit and a lot of souls to comfort; it is just a matter of time they are all going to get it... And while going through a bunch of PRs he hold in his hands to give me the one with my name, I can tell you that I saw one with your name on it, one for professional1, one for garian4u, one for shahi, one for pasi, one for Canadacanada, one for Me2land, one for Honolulu and a lot more... But I was so happy that I forgot to ask him why he decided to deliver my first.
Thank you for all your help, I could not get here without you my friends and I hope that the angel visits your homes today to deliver the good news.
Cheers,
So nice of you beauhoe. I am sure everyone here is waiting on their day. Nice words from you.. All our wishes and prayers are with you, I am sure you ll not have any issues in getting your visa stamped and very soon you would be landing in Canada. :) All the best !

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pasi said:
So nice of you beauhoe. I am sure everyone here is waiting on their day. Nice words from you.. All our wishes and prayers are with you, I am sure you ll not have any issues in getting your visa stamped and very soon you would be landing in Canada. :) All the best !
Thank you my friend, I wish you all the best.
Cheers,

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
beauhoe - what was your wait time after you saw the status update as 'medical results received'. my status changed to medical results received on June 22nd and i am just curious to know the wait time for my PPR email.

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
ok I just found one of your old posts that says your status changed on May 17 and you had some other reason also for this delay. sorry for having asked that question again.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pasi said:
beauhoe - what was your wait time after you saw the status update as 'medical results received'. my status changed to medical results received on June 22nd and i am just curious to know the wait time for my PPR email.
I saw the change (medical results have been received) on May 17th and got ppr yesterday.
Thanks,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pasi said:
ok I just found one of your old posts that says your status changed on May 17 and you had some other reason also for this delay. sorry for having asked that question again.
Yes I got a big surprise from my wife who refused to do medicals but I am okay. I am sure that your ppr will be here by tomorrow or by next week.

Honolulu

Jan 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25th 2009 ( at Sydney)
LANDED..........
December 29th
You are a good man Beauhoe.