File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
2nd March, submitted 16th March, old passports submitted 4th June
Bindu, I had already sent my older passport yesterday delivered today. Fortunately I found my older passport which was kept stashed in some corner of my house. I am again sending one courier with my older passport. Hope I am not creating any confusion or doubts at NDVO. As I had moved my house recently I could not locate my older passport or maybe I was a little impatient to send the first set of passport that came to my hand. Let's hope now things move on.

venky11

May 13, 2011
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2010
AOR Received.
04-02-2011
Med's Request
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
01-04-2011
Passport Req..
18-03-2011
LANDED..........
16 June 2011
Thanks a lot for all the best wishes !!!!! ; 8) 8) 8)

always+ve

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug
Doc's Request.
With Appln
AOR Received.
23rd Nov
IELTS Request
with Appl
File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
One thing is becoming more and more clear after reading the posts of our friends odin-who had sent all his passports and has his visa with him and uzma, aaycee, postive and myself who are stuck due lack of complete documents. NDVO is slow but I am sure people working at CHC are at least efficient in their assignment; not satisfied means not satisfied. No hanky panky chalta hai type of work. I have my regards for them though I do regret the delay in information flow and ambigous wordings. I am sure none of us would have left our older passports behind had the instuctions been clear.

Regards

April 20

Star Member
May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 2011
AOR Received.
Nov. 2011
File Transfer...
Jan. 2012
Med's Request
July 2012
Med's Done....
Sep. 2012
Passport Req..
Oct. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec. 2012
LANDED..........
July 2013 - Thanks To Jesus
Dear Seniors, kindly advise me,

My application was received by CIO on 20 April for NOC 7216, , till now I did not receive my PER!! i am very worried, i can see from the tracking sheet that many people whose applications were received even after 21 April are getting PER...
I have two questions:
1) What can I do?? do u suggest that i call them or send email or just wait... I am very worried.
2) If God Forbid, it is NER, will they send me an email informing me so or no??

Thank you so much

calgaryy

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
always+ve said:
One thing is becoming more and more clear after reading the posts of our friends odin-who had sent all his passports and has his visa with him and uzma, aaycee, postive and myself who are stuck due lack of complete documents. NDVO is slow but I am sure people working at CHC are at least efficient in their assignment; not satisfied means not satisfied. No hanky panky chalta hai type of work. I have my regards for them though I do regret the delay in information flow and ambigous wordings. I am sure none of us would have left our older passports behind had the instuctions been clear.

Regards
Yeah ...and i hope we get out of this situation soon ....

Thanks

Uzma.

calgaryy

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
always+ve said:

Regards
Hey Always+ve

My husband has an old passport but it was changed due to incorrect name on it ...and he never used it and got a new passport immediately ....
( Also the passport officer asked him not to use it anymore) So we did not send the old passport to CHC as it had incorrcet name on it ...
BUT the new passport does not have any number of old passport on it ...

So you think this would STILL be a problem ??

Thanks
Uzma.

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
April 20 said:
Dear Seniors, kindly advise me,

My application was received by CIO on 20 April for NOC 7216, , till now I did not receive my PER!! i am very worried, i can see from the tracking sheet that many people whose applications were received even after 21 April are getting PER...
I have two questions:
1) What can I do?? do u suggest that i call them or send email or just wait... I am very worried.
2) If God Forbid, it is NER, will they send me an email informing me so or no??

Thank you so much
Hi April 20,

It isn't necessary that the PERs be released in strict chronological order. There are still several members who submitted their applications in December who are yet to receive either a PER or NER. If you have received neither a PER nor NER then you are still in the race. If you can not have any more patience then maybe you should send them a case specific inquiry at fsw-sydney-search-enquiry@cic.gc.ca
Having said this though, it may be better to wait as every email they receive will only distract them from processing the applications. All the best.

mpatel6

Dec 29, 2010
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2010
AOR Received.
PER - 1st Feb'11, 2nd AOR - waiting
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Waiting
Hello Friends,

Congratulations to all who got VISAs and Medicals....

Please can anybody tell me, how long visa office takes to reply people like me who got query. I got query on 16th March and replied on 7th April. Its been about to 2 months but didn't get any reply or verification call from ND VO nor my status has any updates...still RBVO.

Thanks
Milan Patel

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Mpereio and Venky11. Congratulations also to anyone I may have missed, it gets a little difficult to keep up with the speed of this thread sometimes :p.

majorhell

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Sep 2010 <br>PER Recieved..: 29 Jan 2011
AOR Received.
02 Mar 2011 <br>Interview........: 12 May 2011
Med's Request
13 May 2011<br>Passport Req..: 13 May 2011
Med's Done....
23 May 2011<br>E-Cas............: Decision Made
VISA ISSUED...
15 Jun 2011
LANDED..........
Very Soon!
calgaryy said:
Hey Always+ve

My husband has an old passport but it was changed due to incorrect name on it ...and he never used it and got a new passport immediately ....
( Also the passport officer asked him not to use it anymore) So we did not send the old passport to CHC as it had incorrcet name on it ...
BUT the new passport does not have any number of old passport on it ...

So you think this would STILL be a problem ??

Thanks
Uzma.
I don't think that will be a problem.

always+ve

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug
Doc's Request.
With Appln
AOR Received.
23rd Nov
IELTS Request
with Appl
File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
Uzma, erroneous passport is no valid document and no record of it so I don't think tat shud be a problem.

calgaryy

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
always+ve said:
Uzma, erroneous passport is no valid document and no record of it so I don't think tat shud be a problem.
Ok great ...Thanks Always ..
And i think ur passports as minors should not be a problem too ...coz all the travel history , personal history and everything else is being required only after 18....so not submitting minor passports should not be a problem at all .....

Thanks
Uzma.