IELTS Request
With App
File Transfer...
27-03-11
VISA ISSUED...
Still RBVO:-(
Cappuccino said:
Hi, welcome to the forum :)

I have added your information to the spreadsheet. Regarding timescales, London is a bit of a wildcard and the order in which they are processing applications does seem to be quite random.

How long has your application been in process? Ours took about 1 month from "In Process" to medical requests.

Wayne.
Hi Wayne.

My time line was exactly the same as EmmaJ from the spreadsheet. So when i seen she had her medical requests i was pretty exited to say the least!

Unfortunately nothing has changed. Sorry to say i'm not in process yet. I'm just RBVO. My mistake.

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
calgaryy said:
yeah thats understandable....but whoever the consultant is, he or she seems to be irresponsible for giving away wrong information....

Thanks
Uzma
we r stretching this a bit too much ..relax n forget if it doesnt make any sense

cheers !!
sonir

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
John_Dorry said:
I have a urgent question, If anybody can help me !
My file is currently "IN PROCESS" (since May 5th), and I'm planning to travel for a month, from july 25th to august 25th...
Do you think I have to inform my Visa Office concerning this travel ? Because I must be sure to not have a medical or passport request during this period, or just some days before...Thank you very much for your quick answers !!!
Regards, : Congratulations to all our friends who got AORs, went In Process, got Medicals, PPR, and VISAS !!
John
John Dorry, technically you dont have to inform VO of your vacation travels. If you think you may get medicals in the meanwhile and you may not be able to get back to them in time, then you can write to VO about it. Yuo need to know your priorities and then act in accordance. If your travel is important then you write to VO about it and get a 'Extension of time'. I am not sure if they will give one.

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
ND VO is officially AOWL.. no response whatsoever, tried calling them but the only way to communicate to them is via email which they barely respond to.

What is happening?

barkat123

Star Member
Dec 30, 2010
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Jeniya said:
Hi All

Congrads to all who recieved VISA in recent days

Please update my RPRF DD was encashed on 19th May 2011
and good to see that couple of DDs got encashed on the same date like Indira.

I think they are send DDs in bunches for clearing

Regards
Ajimon
Ajimon, we both sent the docs on the same day and enashed RPRF on same day hope we get visa on same day
I was worried when my DD not encashed since 3 weeks but now i m relaxed

Thanks
Barkat

Silent

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonir said:
we r stretching this a bit too much ..relax n forget if it doesnt make any sense

cheers !!
sonir
Hi Sonir,
It's all about frustration. We have seen that ND VO is moving very fast compared to others VO's issuing AOR2 fast, medicals fast, RPRF fast and passport request also. But after completing medicals and sending Passports everyone has the expectation that within 6 weeks they will receive back passports with maple leaf. But everyone's expectation is gone down as even after 8 weeks of waiting after sending passports one is unable to get their status. We all know that this is last wait but it is really frustrating as from spread sheet we can see that hardly 4 of our friends have got visa stamp in last three months. (whereas intake of passport at VO is very much high).
Let's hope we all come out with good news out of this last hurdle at the earliest.

Cheers

Rohan09

Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 9' 10
AOR Received.
Jan 7' 11
IELTS Request
Original doc sent with application
Med's Request
Mar 3' 11
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
Mar 3' 11
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 5' 11
LANDED..........
Oct 28' 11
Silent said:
Hi Sonir,
It's all about frustration. We have seen that ND VO is moving very fast compared to others VO's issuing AOR2 fast, medicals fast, RPRF fast and passport request also. But after completing medicals and sending Passports everyone has the expectation that within 6 weeks they will receive back passports with maple leaf. But everyone's expectation is gone down as even after 8 weeks of waiting after sending passports one is unable to get their status. We all know that this is last wait but it is really frustrating as from spread sheet we can see that hardly 4 of our friends have got visa stamp in last three months. (whereas intake of passport at VO is very much high).
Let's hope we all come out with good news out of this last hurdle at the earliest.

Cheers
Absolutely Silent, its a crazy wait without any intimations, 9 weeks since we sbmitted our passports - one of them is left under 1 yr of its validity....what happening here??? Don't hav the answers :mad:

Feeling very highly frustrated :(

Silent

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rohan09 said:
Absolutely Silent, its a crazy wait without any intimations, 9 weeks since we sbmitted our passports - one of them is left under 1 yr of its validity....what happening here??? Don't hav the answers :mad:

Feeling very highly frustrated :(
I understand Rohan. I am also in the same boat. Don't know when r we going to clear this hurdle.......... :-\

CB

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
calgaryy said:
Hey CB ...

Did u get a call from CHC ???...can you tell me about it ?

Thanks
Uzma
sorry Uzma, I was out on client meeting....i got call arnd 12 from VO regarding passport being damaged, They told me they are sending back passport , get a new one and send ASAP.

CB

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Placebo said:
I think CB has received call from VO to collect passport by hand and asked him to submit newer ones.

So need not to be panic. Case similar to Anil. Its my guess only
But Only diff is..anil was asked at the time of submission ,and i am being asked abt 55 days after submission

Rohan09

Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 9' 10
AOR Received.
Jan 7' 11
IELTS Request
Original doc sent with application
Med's Request
Mar 3' 11
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
Mar 3' 11
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 5' 11
LANDED..........
Oct 28' 11
CB said:
But Only diff is..anil was asked at the time of submission ,and i am being asked abt 55 days after submission
I dont have words to say anything unless the damage happened just very lately !!

always+ve

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug
Doc's Request.
With Appln
AOR Received.
23rd Nov
IELTS Request
with Appl
File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
2nd March, submitted 16th March, old passports submitted 4th June
Hi CB, I feel like congratulating you at least they have picked up your pp's and obviously for stamping the visa.

Finally

Placebo

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 20,2010
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 10, 2011
Med's Request
Mar 15,2011
Med's Done....
Mar 19, 2011
Passport Req..
Mar 15,2011,PP Submitted Mar 28,2011,RPRF encashed apr7,2011..Decision Made July 22.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29 july 2011
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
CB said:
Very true CB, its all unpredicted and mysterious way of working of Ndvo.

V

Vahid_Vp

My documents delivered to CIO in 12 may , Do u think what time i can get my file number? :) :) :)

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
Silent said:
Hi Sonir,

Cheers
Silent, I do understand but we shall not ignore that a lot of them have their RPRF en-cashed which clearly means they are done but the passports are yet to be delivered. Hope is the only word which keeps us all moving.

So all the best buddy..