+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
JYPJ said:
I applied for NOC 3152 and had an immigrant consultation for the processing of my papers. My lawyer is from Quebec and they sent my papers to Nova Scotia. It was submitted on Oct 26, 2010. However, until now I haven't received any notice yet even a file number from the CIO. I have custody issue and still with pending annullment decision. I am concerned on what's causing the delay. I wonder why even a file number haven't been issued.. I'm a bit worried if they really got my docs but i have the tracking number that it was sent to NC.

JYPJ from Manila
I was just reading another thread by chance and came across this information which may be the answer to your situation, too. If so, I am surprised that your lawyer would not have commented on it before you began to proceed with your application. It may be worthwhile discussing it further with him/her. Good Luck.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t68182.0.html
Go down to the comment by ROBSLUV: mrs B: As far as the refusal, CIC has to give a reason that is based on the IRPA and Regulations, and the specific paragraph of the IRPA has to be referenced in the refusal letter. Children who are defined as "dependents" by the IRPA Regulations MUST be included in the application - and they must be medically examined (and submit police clearances, too, if over the age of 18). CIC makes it very clear in the application instructions that they are not going to get involved in "custody disputes" - all custody issues must be sorted out before someone makes application to immigrate to Canada.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Looking at the most recent TOTAL APPLICATIONS results as of 2 May, it looks like our Dentists 3113 (I always think the 11 looks like front teeth so it is easy to remember which NOC they belong to!).........are getting closer to reaching the CAP (could that be another dental reference?) I crunched (quiet smirk) the numbers and found that since 15 March an average of 4.5 applications have been received per day (48 days/218 apps). If the future intake of 3113 remains evenly spaced (sorry), it should crown around the 20 May. Brace yourself for the fact that a few more applications may crowd in during the final weeks. :D :D

cforcanada

Mar 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pradeepkumar_v said:
Buffalo come on Sir ... We are waiting for your rain...

Thanks,

Pradeep
That was funny. Now time has come that we need to add "sir" infront of Buffalo.

Sir Buffalo, please wake up.

C

Cam1234

Pippin said:
Looking at the most recent TOTAL APPLICATIONS results as of 2 May, it looks like our Dentists 3113 (I always think the 11 looks like front teeth so it is easy to remember which NOC they belong to!).........are getting closer to reaching the CAP (could that be another dental reference?) I crunched (quiet smirk) the numbers and found that since 15 March an average of 4.5 applications have been received per day (48 days/218 apps). If the future intake of 3113 remains evenly spaced (sorry), it should crown around the 20 May. Brace yourself for the fact that a few more applications may crowd in during the final weeks. :D :D
I thoroughly enjoyed your analysis Pippin :) Please check your PM... Thanks Cam

kscsk

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wsfp5 said:
Hi Admins & Forumers,

Buffalo VO seems to be working!

On April 28th, My eCas status changed from "RBVO" to "In Process" with the extra line stating "we started processing on". Details are below. Please update, thanks.

" We received your application for permanent residence on September 10, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on January 5, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on April 25, 2011. "
Congrats wsfp5 on your next stage in processing....

donmar

Star Member
Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 20, 2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Congrats Wsfp5. Hope that you get MR soon

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
Dear Admin Kindly update my status on the spreadsheet.

Spicysank

BD encashed:- 5th april
PER :- 2nd May 2011
File No:- B00
Ecas Status:- Application Received

Thanks 8) 8) 8)

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
queencougar said:
We are one of the simplest possible circumstances - just a couple, married for 16 years, no children, other dependents or ex-partners, both professionals with no criminal convictions and plenty of points for everything PLUS we are CAT 2, which is supposed to be processed as a priority category. My husband, the principal applicant has been working in Canada since September 2010, has a positive LMO and TWP (which were already approved by HRSDC before the application for PR was submitted), has a social security number, Canadian healthcare through his job and has just completed and submitted his first Canadian tax return!
Our situation is so straightforward - my husband has only ever had 3 employers in his whole career, so checking his job history would be a doddle. We do not need Proof of Funds to be checked or that my OH's work history fits an NOC category on the list (both not required for Category 2), so there is even less to be done on the background checks than any Category 1. We have never lived in any other country and our travels have been less than 5 European-only holidays until our first trip to Canada three years ago.
Our application was received on the 7th September, we have had one of the longest waits for PER at 138 days and have not even gone to IN PROCESS on ECAS yet.

So, in short, it cannot be simpler applications that are getting processed or we would be at the front of the queue.
I have no idea what the situation is, but it is not done in order of date or by simplest first, at least at London.
I am at a loss to know what is taking so long and while I am thrilled for those who have received their Visas and for those who have got Med Requests from London, I am so sad that those of us who tried hard to get our applications in as soon as possible after the June 26th changes (we drove for several hours to the only venue with a free place in August for my OH to take his IELTS just to get it done before he went to Canada) should find that we are still waiting while other later applicants are surging ahead.

Yes the wait is even more painful now. Me and my wife submitted our MR and PP last month and we havent heard since. Our lives are stuck in a moment waiting for the final decision. Everything seems so de-prioritized now, we also imagine our case to be too simple, but i guess its worth it wait... hopefully.

fourkey2001

Star Member
Jan 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-12-2013
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
March 17 2013
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
Dec 2, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Just to update: the Conservatives are leading the election and will most probably get the majority. Stephen Harper to lead another victorious election. Hopefully with the same political party coming back to power - thankfully, we will not see much changes to immigration policies or old rules being hampered upon.

Hopefully this wakes up the Buffalo office!

Best wishes

hariranjith

Nov 18, 2010
malaysia
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
PER on 22/3/2011 2AOR 14 /4/11
File Transfer...
9/4/11
Med's Request
7/12/2011
Med's Done....
26/12/2011
Passport Req..
7/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
2/4/2012
LANDED..........
17/5/2012
fourkey2001 said:
Just to update: the Conservatives are leading the election and will most probably get the majority. Stephen Harper to lead another victorious election. Hopefully with the same political party coming back to power - thankfully, we will not see much changes to immigration policies or old rules being hampered upon.

Hopefully this wakes up the Buffalo office!

Best wishes

What a good news
Thank you for posting
regards
hariranjith

hariranjith

Nov 18, 2010
malaysia
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
PER on 22/3/2011 2AOR 14 /4/11
File Transfer...
9/4/11
Med's Request
7/12/2011
Med's Done....
26/12/2011
Passport Req..
7/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
2/4/2012
LANDED..........
17/5/2012
spicysank said:
Dear Admin Kindly update my status on the spreadsheet.

Spicysank

BD encashed:- 5th april

PER :- 2nd May 2011
File No:- B00
Ecas Status:- Application Received

Thanks 8) 8) 8)
congratulations spicysank for getting PER in record time.
Hope u get your PR visa also in record time
Regards
hariranjith

JM4152

Mar 30, 2011
JasonBourne said:
There was a section in the application form (IMMM0008 - Sch 1) where the applicant had to fill in whether he/she had any military experience and then provide the relevant details........Did you write anything in that section?

JasonBourne

I wrote none there

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
spicysank said:
Dear Admin Kindly update my ......................... Received

Thanks 8) 8) 8)
Congrats spicysank ............... Thanks for the updates.

Cheers, Anil

canadal0ve

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 January 2011
AOR Received.
PER 1 April 2011 and AOR 26 April 2011
File Transfer...
18 April 2011
Med's Request
8 January 2013 via email
Med's Done....
12 January 2013
Passport Req..
19-04-2013 rcvd on 30-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Dr. Ray said:
I've received my PPR today dated 26th april.
Dr.Ray
Congrats!
Canadal0ve