+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

DarKnight

Feb 26, 2011
nitroxn said:
One question is the decision made status always a positive decision or can be negative also. And why the suspense in the last decision its like being in a game show not knowing the result unless the envelope has been opened. The waiting is intolerable...
Rightly said...

However, I wonder what causes them not to disclose the Staus being +ve or -ve in the eCas.!? ???

DarKnight

krishnameister

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
indira_prab said:
The date on the forms please..

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
Hi Indira,

I will post you the date on forms once I reach home and check it. BTW for you also they asked marriage photographs? pls advise.

Thanks,
Krishna

DarKnight

Feb 26, 2011
krishnameister said:
Hi Indira / Anil,

Today We have received Medical Request documents by speed post n asked for Medicals, Passports, visa fee, and our marriage photographs.

Please update the status.

Thanks & Regards,
Krishna
Congratulations Krishna...

Glad that at least someone got good news from the ND VO at the beginning of this week itself.

Cheers!
DarKnight

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
Thanks Wayne, Silent and Moabassi.

Yes Wayne, i will be happy if that happens. Some movement is encouraging. I am in no hurry.

Yes silent it was a long wait. I think i was waiting for PER a long time and i was on RBVO for a long time too. So i am ready to be 'In Process' for a long time.

Waiting is the name of the game here.

Cheers

krishnameister

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
indira_prab said:
Congrats Krishna :) Just in time! We were worrying about the silence @ the NDVO :)

Good that they asked for ALL the documents for you, although they wanted more proofs for your marriage.

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
Thanks Indira..

Reg,
Krishna

zeddm

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0016/0211/2132
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/10/2010
Doc's Request.
14/10/2010
AOR Received.
PER:10th Feb, 2nd AOR: 9th March
File Transfer...
3rd March
Med's Request
Received dt 17th May 2011
Med's Done....
30-05-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Received dt 17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
26th july 2011
LANDED..........
August 2011
mikey2010 said:
I hope the ND VO silence means that they are now working on those of our applications that they have so far overlooked :)
I hope so

DarKnight

Feb 26, 2011
Golden Star said:

Yesterday I had a word with my friend who applied pre 26 june and now a days in Canada told me that ND VO takes 45 days to issue visa after getting the passport and medical clearance. I wish all the best for those who are waiting there Visa and all the best including me who are waiting for their AOR and medical request.

Once again all the best those who are on hanger.
Well,

45 days is kind of Ok if you do get the passports back with the Visa stamped.

However, anything above that makes things uneasy. :(

DarKnight

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
kolhapuri said:
Thanks Wayne, Silent and Moabassi.

Yes Wayne, i will be happy if that happens. Some movement is encouraging. I am in no hurry.

Yes silent it was a long wait. I think i was waiting for PER a long time and i was on RBVO for a long time too. So i am ready to be 'In Process' for a long time.

Waiting is the name of the game here.

Cheers
I think my only 2 fears now are
1) If we haven't had PPR before we hit the summer, then this could introduce a long delay - as it did last summer
2) Still a bit nervous about the changes in July 2011, if our NOC drops off the list will we lose finalisation priority?

Of course the important thing is that we do get the visa, even if we have to wait longer. We have now booked a holiday to Vancouver for 2 weeks from 27th Aug to 9th September. We'd obviously like to validate our visa when we go, but if we haven't got the visa by then we will still go for the holiday anyway as a recce mission and then validate the visa when we actually move over to Canada, which will be hopefully January 2012.

Wayne.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
kolhapuri said:
Hi Indira,
I will be working for someone when i go there. So I may not require the title Architect immediately. I was checking the canadian council of Architecture registration web site and they are asking for school work to evaluate your credentials. I have left architecture school almost 18 years ago and i dont have anything other than my thesis. Let us see.
Cheers
Same story here :) Prab doesn't have any of his school stuff now :(, including his thesis. And working under a registered architect looks mandatory to get into the game there. As per my research, it would take a minimum of 2 years to get registered as an architect, so Prab is looking for other options now. I know there are other options to get employed like 'Project management', 'construction management' etc., As of now, he works at and co-manages a partnership firm, which does interior turn key projects for major corporates, designing for commercial and residential projects. So, he would feel better to be into project management or construction management there. Would it be easier to get employed in that scope, rather than waiting to get registered?

Your insights on this would be much helpful:)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
krishnameister said:
Hi Indira,
I will post you the date on forms once I reach home and check it. BTW for you also they asked marriage photographs? pls advise.
Thanks,
Krishna
No they did not ask for marriage photographs :p for us. They managed to save the trouble of babysitting my son for a day@their office :p

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

berlin2011

Mar 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear gksh07,

Greetings.

I replied your PM since saturday early afternoon as requested by you and no response yet.

Is your inbox Full or ..... ?

Any enjoy your day and waiting periods

Regards

mani5553

Sep 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011, 2nd AOR 1st April 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
23rd May 2011
Med's Done....
26th May 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
23rd Sept 2011
LANDED..........
14th November 2011
It's been close to 2 months now since my e-CAS status got updated to RBVO. No change since then :'(

The silence is killing me and on top of that, the idea of getting an interview call is scary :eek: :'(

I hope I receive MR soon and hoping for an "INTERVIEWLESS" procedure ::)

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
indira_prab said:
Same story here :) Prab doesn't have any of his school stuff now :(, including his thesis. And working under a registered architect looks mandatory to get into the game there. As per my research, it would take a minimum of 2 years to get registered as an architect, so Prab is looking for other options now. I know there are other options to get employed like 'Project management', 'construction management' etc., As of now, he works at and co-manages a partnership firm, which does interior turn key projects for major corporates, designing for commercial and residential projects. So, he would feel better to be into project management or construction management there. Would it be easier to get employed in that scope, rather than waiting to get registered?
Your insights on this would be much helpful:)
Thanks,
Indira Prabhakaran.
I think that is a good Idea. I have a masters degree in Construction Management from IITD and have been working in Project management/ construction management for the last 15 years or so. I can surely say that your suggestion is a good idea. I have friends there (Architects) in Canada. Few of them are registered and few are not, so i dont think having a registration is a must. Depends on your employer. If you want to work for Govt then it is a must. For private firms, it is more flexible.

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Kolhapuri, good to see London is still moving along, slow and steady.

I'm still RBVO for now (this is the third time I've checked it today) and I hope to go 'In process' by the end of the week. I hope the same for all the London VO applicants who submitted their files before me as well. All the best everyone!!!