+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

C

Cam1234

Cappuccino said:
Yes there are many cricket fans in England. I am not one of them because personally I find watching paint dry infinitely more interesting, but I guess it's just down to sporting taste ;)

Wayne.
lol... Some people really get into the "Watching paint dry" thing :) I personally find it very similar to watching and waiting for the progress of my application at CIO... ;)

http://www.dullmensclub.com/safe-excitement/16-safe-excitement/257-paint-drying.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jECynrO9GQQ

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Shalom1 said:
I am tired of being glued to my Laptop and mobile checking my ecas. My door is becoming the most important part of my house checking for every post that comes in. Anytime I call home, my first question is about the mails. I need freedom from this addiction. I enter every new day with high expectation (in fact, anxiety) and I am getting fed up with London VO.
I understand that some people (July, August & Sept) are before me but I am surprised that almost 7 months have passed and my status is still RBVO. :eek:
I relate to you situation 8) ;D ;D

Jurav

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2010
AOR Received.
PER: 02-02-2011; AOR: 04-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
Awaiting
Hi

Can any of you help me with some information:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed ::) since i have not heard any developments about my application from NDVO in the last few months. It is still showing as RBVO. I'm hoping that the status changes to "In Process" or i get my medicals soon.

The last communication i received was a letter from NDVO dated 4th March. The contents were as follows:

...This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada which was received on 10/15/2010. We confirm receipt of your application package at the Visa Office in New Delhi. You must quote the file number above in all future correspondence with our office.

Processing Time
Applications for permanent residence in Canada in the category that you have applied to, require an average of 10 months to process at this office. If you have not received any instructions from this office 6 months after you submitted your full application, you are requested to contact this office directly.

Interview

You will be notified..........blah..blah..

Interpreters

Interpreters must..........blah..blah..

Non-resident applications
If you or any..........blah..blah..

Let us know

If there is a change..........blah..blah..

Prepare yourself for immigration to Canada
Your application has just been received at visa office and some months will probably pass before you know the final decision on your application. We nonetheless encourage you to use these months to gather information on Canada
One of your first steps.....blah..blah..

Was wondering if any of you received any such letter from NDVO? I don't understand why there is a delay.

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
9j,

we've got the same reply from CIO on march 10th.....
No clientnumber, no filenumber, just an applicationnumber......so nothing to check for us either! :'(
Still waiting for our PER...... :-X

Kind regards,
Louise!

manji

Feb 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Catagory 1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Applied Oct 2010
AOR Received.
AOR Jan 2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
April 2011
Med's Done....
April 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 2011
LANDED..........
Lets See
Dr. Ray said:
I've a WOWWWWWW news to share with u all specially to singapore applicants and bangladeshis. Guess what!! I got my MR today dated 24 th march. Well beside MR, RPRF, photo's and FBI clearance they r asking for my updated personal net worth statement with supporting documents and last 12 months bank statement. Everything should be submitted in 60 days except RPRF which they gave 30 days. I'm already done with medicals; they will probably send it tommorrow and other documnet I'll send withing a day or two.
So singapore applicant's keep checking ur letter box.

Dear Dr. Ray and the seniors,

I am from Bangladesh and been a follower of this thread for long.

My wife is a post june applicant (applied in Sep 2010) and received her MR and RPRF on 1st April. She was also asked to provide FBI clearence as me and my wife was there for a visit(although it was less than 4 months). For that they asked me to take finger print from local police and send it to FBI office in Virginia and then once the reply from FBI is received bu us, we are to forard it to Singapore VO(all this has to be done in 50 days). I know that Dr. Ray got the same request and I also read sometime back that he did the finger printing from CID office in Malibagh Dhaka. Can anyone tell me how exactly its done and how long did it take for them to get the reply from FBI?

Also, what indentifications should I send to FBI beside the finger prints and forwarding letter?

PlS PLS help us out.

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Indira ;D, its great to see you have finally received the MRs etc. Please now start to pray for us London applicants.

Congratulations also to Katy for the e-cas update, I hope things move swiftly for you as well. ;D

Also, congratulations to all others who have received their PERs, MRs etc. ;D ;D ;D

As for me, I'm watching the paint dry on the 'RBVO' status on my e-cas, hoping like crazy that it'll get a fresh coat of paint to change to 'In process' ... NOW!....NOW!!.....NOW!!!.......NOW!!!!..............NOW????? :(

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/breaking-news-march-29-2011-t67980.150.html

hehehe! Bombs a'falling on this here thread!!! Way to go Wayne!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
wenstumped said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/breaking-news-march-29-2011-t67980.150.html

hehehe! Bombs a'falling on this here thread!!! Way to go Wayne!!!! ;D ;D ;D
I deleted my last reply, since it is getting nowhere. It will just turn into a gigantic flame-fest and there is no point in arguing with idiots like Nectar. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience... ;)

My guess is that he has a friend who works at CHC London, but not an immigration officer, just a junior role - and he gets little bits and pieces of information and makes all the rest up himself, just to sound important.

But time spent trying to convince people not to listen to Nectar is time wasted that I could be spending more productively. So I am through now on that front. People can believe what they like, more the fool them.

Wayne.

katyspring

Nov 17, 2010
Tehran,Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Transferred to Warsaw on 30/03/2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/12/2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application/PCC included
AOR Received.
09/03/2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
30/03/2011
Med's Request
29/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Passport Req..
16/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/01/2012
BREAKING NEWS

A few August and Sepember Damascus Applicants have received their MR's today,according to a reliable immigration consultancy. The site reiterates that although sadly some of their 2009 clients are yet to hear from VO about their medicals, the good news is today they have received MR's for their August/September 2010 clients.

Cheer up Damascus applicants, the VO is moving ahead. :D Hopefully we will have some good news from our fellow-forumers soon.

Good Luck All, ;)
Katy

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
katyspring said:
BREAKING NEWS

A few August and Sepember Damascus Applicants have received their MR's today,according to a reliable immigration consultancy. The site reiterates that although sadly some of their 2009 clients are yet to hear from VO about their medicals, the good news is today they have received MR's for their August/September 2010 clients.

Cheer up Damascus applicants, the VO is moving ahead. :D Hopefully we will have some good new from our fellow forumers soon.

Good Luck All, ;)
Katy
Good news indeed. I think London must surely start hearing in the next week or two, how much discrepancy can CIC allow for applicants in the same process from different visa offices?

Wayne.

katyspring

Nov 17, 2010
Tehran,Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/12/2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09/03/2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30/03/2011
Med's Request
29/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Passport Req..
16/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/01/2012
wenstumped said:
Congratulations Indira ;D, its great to see you have finally received the MRs etc. Please now start to pray for us London applicants.

Congratulations also to Katy for the e-cas update, I hope things move swiftly for you as well. ;D

Also, congratulations to all others who have received their PERs, MRs etc. ;D ;D ;D

As for me, I'm watching the paint dry on the 'RBVO' status on my e-cas, hoping like crazy that it'll get a fresh coat of paint to change to 'In process' ... NOW!....NOW!!.....NOW!!!.......NOW!!!!..............NOW????? :(
Thank you Wendy! :-*

Eagerly waiting to hear about you receiving your MR soon.

Best of Luck dear,
Katy

MiTSch

Star Member
Mar 16, 2011
Belgrade, Serbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02.02.2011. - received by CIO on 11.02.2011.
Doc's Request.
10.08.2011. - received by VO Vienna on 07.09.2011.
AOR Received.
PER 20.06.2011.
IELTS Request
Submitted with the initial application
File Transfer...
In process from 13.07.2011.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
25.08.2011. - received by VO London 07.09.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
indira_prab said:

What a victorious weekend it was :eek: :eek:! We received our medicals, RPRF and PPR this morning:) The date printed was 31st March :)

Thanks to everyone of you out here, for your support to me during the tough times.. This forum means a lot to me!

For those of you still waiting for a good news, please hang on..

If India can do it :D, Indira can do it :D, You can do it too :D

Congratulations India and Congratulations to Indira(For all those hard work and sleepless nights)

Time to celebrate :p :p

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
CONGRATULATIONS INDIRA 8) :D
Really happy for you, hope you get your maple leaf very soon!

And CONGRATS for all the others who received good news ;)

katyspring

Nov 17, 2010
Tehran,Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/12/2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09/03/2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30/03/2011
Med's Request
29/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Passport Req..
16/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/01/2012
Cappuccino said:
Good news indeed. I think London must surely start hearing in the next week or two, how much discrepancy can CIC allow for applicants in the same process from different visa offices?

Wayne.
Hopefully in upcoming days you will be caught by a pleasant,exciting surprise in your mailbox Wayne! Be prepared for that. ;)

moegbenga

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra,Ghana
NOC Code......
2151(Architects)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application resent-Jan 26th 2011
Doc's Request.
All sent including PCC.
AOR Received.
PER received 22nd March 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application(6.5 band score)
Med's Request
30th June 2011.
Med's Done....
12th July 2011.
Interview........
waived, Glory be to Jesus.
Passport Req..
8th September 2011.
VISA ISSUED...
19th September 2011.Glory be to Jesus.
LANDED..........
Soon.
Cappuccino said:

Wayne.
Beginning to wonder,the same post june 26 and some visa offices have been getting 2nd Aor and Medicals from their visa offices,whereas London, Accra and Buffalo are yet to 'wake' up,i think CIC should do something about this :( :(

moegbenga

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra,Ghana
NOC Code......
2151(Architects)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application resent-Jan 26th 2011
Doc's Request.
All sent including PCC.
AOR Received.
PER received 22nd March 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application(6.5 band score)
Med's Request
30th June 2011.
Med's Done....
12th July 2011.
Interview........
waived, Glory be to Jesus.
Passport Req..
8th September 2011.
VISA ISSUED...
19th September 2011.Glory be to Jesus.
LANDED..........
Soon.
Cappuccino said:

Wayne.
Beginning to wonder,the same post june 26 applicants and some visa offices have been getting 2nd Aor and Medicals from their visa offices,whereas London, Accra and Buffalo are yet to 'wake',i think CIC should do something about this :( :(