13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Grasshopper said:
Unfortunately you can't. CHC clearly mentioned this on their web site that you can send your documents by any method except hand delivery.

- Grasshopper
You can always wait outside for the postman to turn up and ask him to hand it in with the other documents he has to deliver that day ;)

Wayne.

kuwabunsi

Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with App
tvm said:
If the DD is enchased, does it mean that your case is taken into processing?
My CC was not charged and I was notified that my application was sent back because it failed the completeness check. Unfortunately, my IELTS is already passed the 1 year limit when I mailed my application. I am still resubmitting my application, my occupation is still open.

kuwabunsi

Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with App
I will be very careful now since 1 mistake cost me 3 months processing time.

laly

Jan 21, 2011
Hello!
I sent my application on 28 february and it was received by CIO on 4 march. Since than,(there are 14 days) my CC has not been encashed yet. Do you think i should be worried about this, this mean I didn't pass the completeness check? I verified all the documents before sending them and I didn't miss anything.
Also, my CC and my bank are ok because I tested some on-line transactions.

Thank you for your time,
Laly

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
kuwabunsi said:
My CC was not charged and I was notified that my application was sent back because it failed the completeness check. Unfortunately, my IELTS is already passed the 1 year limit when I mailed my application. I am still resubmitting my application, my occupation is still open.
That is unfortunate because a few months ago CIC changed the rules so that IELTS tests are now valid for 2 years! Unlucky timing, but at least you are still in the hunt and your NOC cap was not filled before you reapplied.

Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
laly said:
Hello!
I sent my application on 28 february and it was received by CIO on 4 march. Since than,(there are 14 days) my CC has not been encashed yet. Do you think i should be worried about this, this mean I didn't pass the completeness check? I verified all the documents before sending them and I didn't miss anything.
Also, my CC and my bank are ok because I tested some on-line transactions.

Thank you for your time,
Laly
Sometimes it can take 3 or 4 weeks so I wouldn't be overly concerned yet. However, generally banker's draft is more reliable than credit card - since most banks have automated security software and a transaction from a foreign country can flag up a problem.

Crossed fingers for you that it's ok though. Usually they try at least twice to charge your card.

Anyway I'd wait until maybe a full month has passed, then maybe contact CIO since if your application did fail the completeness check they by that stage they should be able to tell you if it's been rejected.

Wayne.

laly

Jan 21, 2011
Thank you, Wayne

Uffff, it is hard for me to wait without knowing something, especially when I see in the tracker that the most CC was charged in less than one week.

ashokrenwa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
18-03-2011 - Dated 10th March
IELTS Request
7 Band - Score
File Transfer...
FEB - 2011
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

]:D :D:D :D:D :D:D :D:D :D:D :D:D :D:D :D:D :D:D :D:D :D:D :D:D :D

Helllo all....

JUST GOT MY AOR from the ND - VO via snail mail.. It is dated March 10th..

I was about to finish All my nails ..but now I am relaxed that I have joined the

[size=12pt] """"""PARROT GREEN GROUP""""""

and awaiting to TURN BLUE as soon as possible

Thanks for everyones contribution on this AMAZING FORUM & support tot each other..

ANIL/ INDIRA - Please update my status :D :D

Indira you will receive yours by the coming Friday.. My Guess..

aSHOK...[/size]:D :D:D :D:D :D:D :D:D :D:D :D:D :D:D :D:D :D:D :D:D :D:D :D:D :D

kpkinnera

Feb 10, 2011
ashokrenwa said:
CONGRATS Ashok
ALL THE BEST
Your MR.... on the way.....

what about your ECAS status?

Thanks and Regards
Pavan

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
ashokrenwa said:
JUST GOT MY AOR from the ND - VO via snail mail.. It is dated March 10th..
Indira you will receive yours by the coming Friday.. My Guess..[/color]
Congrats and updated:) Hope i receive sooonn:) Any changes in your ECAS?

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

babu2005

Jul 19, 2010
sydney
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
recieved 13/09/2010
Doc's Request.
send all documents
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
yes 5th january 2011
IELTS Request
send original
File Transfer...
yes
Med's Request
24th june but got it 13 nt july
Med's Done....
n/a
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
n/a
LANDED..........
n/a
hi all,
i have a question. when we get per is that mean our file is in order and ready for processing. on that stage they calculate how many points we r getting or after getting 2nd aor they calculate points, if any one can explain that will be great.

thanks
bob

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
babu2005 said:
hi all,
i have a question. when we get per is that mean our file is in order and ready for processing. on that stage they calculate how many points we r getting or after getting 2nd aor they calculate points, if any one can explain that will be great.

thanks
bob
We think that the points calculation is done by CIO as part of their eligibility review. We know this because some applications have come back from CIO, without getting to visa office, because of insufficient points.

Therefore if you got PER it means you have enough points and that your duties match the NOC duties enough to satisfy the ministerial instructions.

There are a few rumours flying around that visa office do a 2nd eligibility review, but this to me seems pointless and also the speed at which Manila and New Delhi applicants get med request after 2nd AOR which strongly suggest this isn't the case. Our application went from "Received by Visa Office" to "In Process" without ever having "Visa office eligibility review complete" flag there, so I think this is just for pre-June-26 applicants.

Therefore in my opinion your application can only fail after PER if:
- There are medical problems
- There are document/employment/authenticity verification problems
- There are security check problems

So I reckon if you get PER you are 90% certain to get your visa
If you get medical requests you are probably 99.9% certain to get your visa, since only very serious medical conditions will affect approval.

My 2 cents,
Wayne.

Ziaul

Jan 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 August,2010
AOR Received.
PER on 24Nov,2010
File Transfer...
February2,2011
Med's Request
9 Janu, received 14 January, 2013
Med's Done....
17 January, 2013; Arrived to Phillipine 22.1.2013
Interview........
04 Dec, 2012; Dhaka
Passport Req..
08 March, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
16 May, 2013; Received 22 May'13
LANDED..........
27 Sep'2013
kuwabunsi said:
I will be very careful now since 1 mistake cost me 3 months processing time.
Dear,
Be very carefull.
In my case, I also lost 4 months due to following wrong submission way.
If need, take assistance from expert , but never loose chance again.
Wishing your best.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
Cappuccino said:
We think that the points calculation is done by CIO as part of their eligibility review. We know this because some applications have come back from CIO, without getting to visa office, because of insufficient points.
Therefore if you got PER it means you have enough points and that your duties match the NOC duties enough to satisfy the ministerial instructions.
There are a few rumours flying around that visa office do a 2nd eligibility review, but this to me seems pointless and also the speed at which Manila and New Delhi applicants get med request after 2nd AOR which strongly suggest this isn't the case. Our application went from "Received by Visa Office" to "In Process" without ever having "Visa office eligibility review complete" flag there, so I think this is just for pre-June-26 applicants.
Therefore in my opinion your application can only fail after PER if:
- There are medical problems
- There are document/employment/authenticity verification problems
- There are security check problems
So I reckon if you get PER you are 90% certain to get your visa
If you get medical requests you are probably 99.9% certain to get your visa, since only very serious medical conditions will affect approval.
My 2 cents,
Wayne.
Wayne,

I would like to add a point here:). All applicants who received medicals, irrespective of the VO, has this line in the ECAS

'Your application was reviewed and we started processing on XXXX'

I guess there is a very minimal review of the applications before putting them on the BC queue, as to just ensure everything is OK to proceed. That's what they mean eligibility review in our cases :p.

It might be just 30 mins per app, but still that's a stage they have on the SOP to follow.

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
canady said:
Dear friend,
Thank you really for your wish.

Amro Elsayed, Moori, Dr.Alex, engy and snow100:
Thank you all for your faithful wishes and for encouragement and support. You are good friends.

I have no clue why on earth i haven't receive the 2nd AOR unless there is something wrong. ??? Mostly will be not good at all. :( I know the post office guy very well and if the AOR was released, it could not be missed.

As far as i remember, my status was changed into received by VO since 4th of March. And nothing happened since that date. :eek:

Have any one got any assumptions?!!!

Dear Amro Elsayed:
You are such a good brother. :) You always give me the hope and we should meet one day ;D I'm sure you'll hear good news very soon as London VO has finally woke up ;)

Dear Moori:
You deserve the best. I mean it. ;) I wish you have your visa in hand very very soon :D

Dear Dr Alex,
I wish the whole process proceed smoothly for you. ;D

Dear engy:
I wish you get your medicals right away. I'll be the first to congratulate you. ;)

Dear snow100:
Wish you all the best :)

Dear Anil:
Congratulations for your 2nd AOR. ;D

Dear Wayne:
I feel that London VO will proceed with high speed and London applicants will go directly for the medicals. (I'll appreciate your thoughts what may be the reasons for me that i haven't receive the 2nd AOR till now). I have bad thoughts and feelings regarding "why".

All my friends in the forum:
Congratulations for all who have received their PER, 2nd AOR, MR and PPR. ;D ;D ;D
Wish you guys all the best. ;)

canady

Dear Canady,

I have always thought about you since I joined this forum. This is attributed for several reasons. Having the same visa office with the same Noc number could be 2 of those reasons. The date you sent your application to canada is another. I am looking forward for it to end the same way it started. So our first steps headed to filling a complete package dealing with post issues and document accuracy leading a way to issueing a PER. Our last steps should be looked upon as finalizing medicals, sending passports, having it back stamped with our pass mark and finally meeting somewhere in canada to celebrate and share our expierence and debate our future in such an awesome place :)

Now I will take a deep breath and will see the farthest line pointing to the horizon together with my own prayers till I see you reaching the same door that we all seeked for

My dearest regards,
Amr