+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

Honest Robber

Sep 27, 2010
krislovesau said:
Hi guys,

Just finished our medical exams today, Feb 28.
Dear krislovesau,

krislovesau and any other who have completed medicals can you please tell me that for medicals what is the mode of identification? I mean Original Passport or Photocopy of passport can be used? in your medical letter , was there any instructions that on the day of medical you have to bring original passport or photocopy will suffice...????

Thanks,

Rob.

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
Baloo said:
Maybe you need a picture of a dead buffalo :)
He he he, don't be so pessimistic mate. Buffalo are known to sleep for longer than most "animals" (Insert VOs here) :D, they are also known to be very fast and hard working when they are not sleeping. So don't knock it pal. The New Delhis and Manilas of this word might just suddenly find themselves overtaken. Once the Buffalo is awake he can't be stopped ;D

noonoosh

Mar 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-9-2010
AOR Received.
7-1-2011
IELTS Request
sent with app
Amro Elsayed said:
Hello and welcome to the thread Dear Noonoosh can you please tell us when your CC encashed and if you send your PCC along with the file also we need to know what your E-case is shown

and again welcome to one fellow on 3131 and also seem to be from our same land ME

Amro
Hi Amro
My consultant paid my application fee,so I don't know when it encashed.I sent my PCC with my documents and my E-case shows ''Received By VO''.
Thanks for your attention.
Noonoosh

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
9jcanada said:
He he he, don't be so pessimistic mate. Buffalo are known to sleep for longer than most "animals" (Insert VOs here) :D, they are also known to be very fast and hard working when they are not sleeping. So don't knock it pal. The New Delhis and Manilas of this word might just find suddenly found themselves overtaken. Once the Buffalo is awake he can't be stopped ;D
Then let's get a stick and wake him up :)

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
noonoosh said:
Hi Amro
My consultant paid my application fee,so I don't know when it encashed.I sent my PCC with my documents and my E-case shows ''Received By VO''.
Thanks for your attention.
Noonoosh
Updated Man and don't worry about the encashment date just tell us if there is any update regarding your Application

Amro

bjay12

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
Hi Everyone,

Congratulations to those who received their PER, AOR and good news. I'm afraid I have a bad news. The officer was not satisfied with my work experience. The worst thing was my subjection to write another General IELTS. I went through hell and spend a lot of money trying to write the exam.

Please kindly remove me from the tracker. I shall wait until June ending if there's something new that matches my profession. I am Biomathematician by profession. That's why I applied under 2121 as it says Biologists and related scientists. Well it's hard to get another reference letter from my Professor to prove to the CIC.

I'm wishing everyone the very best as you pursue your dreams.

Lots of success.

Bjay.

leodr

Feb 15, 2011
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
9jcanada said:
He he he, don't be so pessimistic mate. Buffalo are known to sleep for longer than most "animals" (Insert VOs here) :D, they are also known to be very fast and hard working when they are not sleeping. So don't knock it pal. The New Delhis and Manilas of this word might just find suddenly found themselves overtaken. Once the Buffalo is awake he can't be stopped ;D
:):):)

Viktoria

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
13.07.2011 add. document
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
17.10.2011 In process........: 23.11.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
zohaib_uddin said:
I sent enquiry mail on 1st March to CIC and got reply from them on 10th march and they sent me my file number as well. When i checked my e case status it say application recieved...... This is the exact reply i got from them....

Good Afternoon,

RE: APP# E00*******
Please be advised your application is currently awaiting review

Thank you,
JT

Regards,http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php?action=post;quote=653382;topic=49421.19215;num_replies=19234;sesc=fa7aa1303a479bef631aef2b8b4ea2fe

Zuhaib
I also send enquery mail two time in CIO and they have never given me file number, just said that CIO will contact me soon.

I thought it is bad sing.

What do you seniors think?

Viktoria

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
bjay12 said:
Hi Everyone,

Congratulations to those who received their PER, AOR and good news. I'm afraid I have a bad news. The officer was not satisfied with my work experience. The worst thing was my subjection to write another General IELTS. I went through hell and spend a lot of money trying to write the exam.

Please kindly remove me from the tracker. I shall wait until June ending if there's something new that matches my profession. I am Biomathematician by profession. That's why I applied under 2121 as it says Biologists and related scientists. Well it's hard to get another reference letter from my Professor to prove to the CIC.

Lots of success.

Bjay.
Sorry to hear that and i hope next year you have a better chance

Amro

leodr

Feb 15, 2011
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am saddened to hear it. Please dont lose hope and you will make it. Please stay put .

bjay12 said:
Hi Everyone,

Lots of success.

Bjay.

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
bjay12 said:
Hi Everyone,

Lots of success.

Bjay.
Sorry to read about this Bjay. Sure there are so many other opportunities that may arise in the future. Keep looking out bro.

All the best.

9j

D

Deleted member 103187

I stumbled into this forum recently and have spent an unusual amount of time reading recent posts and i must confess thats the posts are all very useful.

Could any of the admins please add me to the tracker.

Details include
Name – OzoneZone234
NOC – 3111 and 3112
VO – Buffalo
Application package received by CIO – 29 December, 2010
CC encashed – 10th Jan, 2011
IELTS - 7.5 (i wonder if its necessary here)

Funny enough I haven’t received PER and my status online just says “application receieved’ even though some folks around here whom i submitted during the same period have all gotten theirs.

@ canada_visa and others ; Do they send an email to inform you if PER is issued or do i keep refreshing eCAS?