Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

leodr

Feb 15, 2011
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
indira_prab said:
For those of you wondering how on earth could a VERY NICE person like Wayne get negs exceeding his hundreds of Positives, here's the secret clue :)

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/with-god-all-things-are-possible-my-experience-so-far-pre-and-post-landing-t65699.0.html#lastPost

I just cant believe, people are so adamant and use this forum to just provoke people and do inappropriate conversations. Because of them, we are losing very valuable time and effort from people like Wayne.

Wayne, please do not lose your cool, stay on for us :).. we love you and admire you for who you are 8)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
Wayne Thank you for helping many of us. Please stay and continue to help us as we value your invaluable suggestions. Thanks.

JSMM

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5th 2010.
Nomination.....
PER 12.04.2011.
I completely agree with Wayne, those "holy things" on this forum are inappropriate to see for me too.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Indira...

What is gap of time between this 2 ecas status.

From here on we can check the ECAS. Initially the ECAS will read ‘Application Received’ and inside the link to read
We received your application for permanent residence on XXXX(App received by CIO date)

AND .

ECAS to read ‘Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE’ and inside the link to read,
We received your application for permanent residence on XXXX(App received by CIO date).
Medical results have been received.(This is an absolute bug)
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on XXXX(PER email date). Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

What i am understanding is when one get per email he will see " Application Received’" link..then when he will see ...Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE’ ?

Regards,
Mayank

indira_prab said:
Please refer to http://ourjourneytocanada.wordpress.com/2011/03/04/application-received-by-vo/

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

Eljo

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
victor.shareen said:
i pitched in a few times 8)....n finally i gave up too....realised its just not worth it.....n believe these ppl r so called "adults"

Shareen
I think Wayne should have let go,why persist as he said it was just a suggestion so why persist.Also your referring to them as so called adult does not provide any solution.Let us be tolerant of opposing views.

Olga64

Star Member
Aug 5, 2010
Belgium
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-02-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
21-03-2011 "Received at visa office" 2nd AOR 21 March 2011
Med's Request
12 April 2011
Med's Done....
17 May 2001
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
15 June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 June 2011 exp 16 May 2012
LANDED..........
Sept 4 2011
Hello all
I have been away doing trainings and updates for my job, didn't mind going as these trainings will also help me in Canada. Read through all the postings since I last was on line, and WHOW so many to congratulate, so pleased for all.

I tried logging into ECAS in the past with no success, but decided to try again today and this is what I saw,

CIO - Eligibility review complete

We received your application for permanent residence on November 3, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 21, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Please can you update
Thanks
Olga

babu2005

Jul 19, 2010
sydney
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
recieved 13/09/2010
Doc's Request.
send all documents
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
yes 5th january 2011
IELTS Request
send original
File Transfer...
yes
Med's Request
24th june but got it 13 nt july
Med's Done....
n/a
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
n/a
LANDED..........
n/a
hi Indira,
[sub]Quote from: babu2005 on March 03, 2011, 11:45:48 am
hi all,
i jsut got N EMil from singapore office saying that office has created a new file number which is different from the 1st one. and also stated that before putting processing they will detrmine whther i m eligible for processing or not. if my application is not elligible for processing they will refund my money. and no timeline for processing.
pls comment

Quote from: nitroxn on March 03, 2011, 11:27:29 pm
Guys....
Got my second AOR today.In the three page letter the last page was an invoice for the fees related to application processing. Not a mention of when we had to submit medicals. My application number was quoted as B05*******. Says that processing can take up to 10 months and to contact VO if not heard for 6 months.

Babu2005, that's your 2nd AOR Congrats to you and nitroxn..[/sub]

Thanks for the comments but they didnt give me any timeline and they told me they will review for prcessing, so pls explain it little bit,

thanks bob

rsingh1975

Mar 4, 2011
NOC 7312
VO London
CIO Sydney
Application received by London on 10/08/2010
Still no information about my application anywhere.
Applied thru consultant in UAE.
Name Rajinder Singh

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
For those showing IN PROCESS - our app has shown IN PROCESS from the start!
It has never changed to anything else, even though applications after ours have received all sorts of different messages.
We are Cat 2 - there are so few of us and also we are London VO, which has not contacted anyone, even the earliest applicants on the tracker. We have no idea what the differences are in the processing but it has stated in several web site locations that these applications will be given priority.
Yet still we have not had any change in our status or any communication from the VO.
Many applicants from London who received PER well after us (ours received 24th Jan) have been notified status of CIO ER COMPLETE. We have not.
Why would it be that we have not had any change to our status?
The only change has been to change our log-in details from 'United Kingdom and Colonies' to 'England' which happened today.
I am confused and worried - part because I fear the processing is slow and my OH and I will be forced to be apart for much longer and part because I fear London VO may not send a second AOR before they send Med requests and so it will be a mighty rush when we do hear anything. We have spent one Wedding Anniversary apart through this so far on 1st October 2010 - the first in 16 years - I do not relish the thought of another.

aelhosary

Feb 17, 2011
fma said:
NAME NOC CIO DATE RCVD VOFFICE STATUS[/color]
1- GAD 3131 N/A 15th October London[/color] N/A
Dear all , can any body help me , as I did not recieve PER till now ? I sent enquiry to FSW then I recieved File # B05 and Application # E00000 , on 7 th January & they told me ( File awaiting assessment ) . Since that date I did not recieve any email from CIO . The time is too late and they finished already November files . This means that the file is rejected ? If the file rejected they will send an email or direct sending the file ? and What is the time needed to recieve the file if it rejected ?

aelhosary

Feb 17, 2011
[ NAME NOC CIO DATE RCVD VOFFICE STATUS[/color]
1- GAD 3131 N/A 15th October London[/color] N/A
[/quote] Dear all , can any body help me , as I did not recieve PER till now ? I sent enquiry to FSW then I recieved File # B05 and Application # E00000 , on 7 th January & they told me ( File awaiting assessment ) . Since that date I did not recieve any email from CIO . The time is too late and they finished already November files . This means that the file is rejected ? If the file rejected they will send an email or direct sending the file ? and What is the time needed to recieve the file if it rejected ?

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
My status sill shows the same "CIO ER complete" but the medicals line is gone now..so something seems to be going the right way atleast :)

pradeepkumar_v

May 30, 2008
East York, ON., Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
2174 - Programmer Analyst
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-08-16
AOR Received.
2010-12-06
Med's Request
2011-07-11
Med's Done....
2011-07-26
Passport Req..
2011-09-22
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-11
LANDED..........
2011-10-11
Mine too the same, they removed medical have been received line and rest lines remains the same. Let wait and see whether it moves. Hopefully file move to visa office.

Thanks,

Pradeep

avi_15 said:
My status sill shows the same "CIO ER complete" but the medicals line is gone now..so something seems to be going the right way atleast :)

CanadaJimmy

Nov 4, 2010
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Weird! I can't login to my ECAS with my birthplace as "United Kingdom and Colonies" anymore, it's been changed to England!

Now I've managed to get in, I can see the medicals received line has gone for me too.

C

Cam1234

avi_15 said:
Same with me... By the time we hear from Buffalo, I'm afraid I'll be a grandfather ???

Cam