+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

C

Cam1234

robin_1986 said:
FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER

CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE...
Amazing Robin, your email is the first official refusal we have seen, and it contains the point calculations which we thought would take place at a much later stage. The only other refusal letter was sent to Iafaneh, but that was after she wrote to CIO first.

But beyond this, what proof did you submit to them about your University education? Did you send them your official sealed transcripts? If not, you may quickly get these documents together send it to them with a letter and appeal their decision.

Cam

kuwabunsi

Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with App
mahek286 said:
Kuwabunsi,

Was your IELTS expired at the time of the application? Or did it expire while waiting to be processed?
It was expired at the time of application. My mistake. I wish I already know this site before I submitted my application. I hope the mail time won't take long.

robin_1986

Dec 9, 2010
Cam1234 said:
But beyond this, what proof did you submit to them about your University education? Did you send them your official sealed transcripts? If not, you may quickly get these documents together send it to them with a letter and appeal their decision.

Cam
i send them all certificate and all transcripts

bohfil

Star Member
Sep 27, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2010
AOR Received.
07-03-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011/ In process 08-04-2011
Med's Request
11-04-2011
Med's Done....
25-04-2011
hi, i have a little bit of knowledge about the diplomatic bag as i am also working in an embassy.. diplomatic bag is being sent every week to each and every country that they have embassy...like for example canada has embassy in manila right?, so canada will send every week all documents they needed to send the embassy of canada in manila..thanks

pls add me to the list..i gave my details yesterday..thanks

Cappuccino said:
Ok, here is my view on this.

Applications will be sent to Ottawa where a diplomatic courier will deliver them to the designated visa office. For obvious reasons they will wait until they have a decent sized batch and then send applications in bulk to the VO.

So I think it will probably take 3 or 4 weeks for the paper files to reach visa office. With all the delays from Christmas/New Year I think it's probable that the first applications with PERs on 23rd November onwards are only now just arriving at the visa office now. Jocelynandjuno contacted Taipei visa office a couple of times, the most recent just a few days ago, and they confirmed they had still not yet received the paper files.

So it's likely to be mid to end of January before most of our files arrive at the visa office.

Then what? Although some people seem to think we should get an AOR from the visa office, we have seen that not even pre-June 26 applications are getting visa office AORs at the moment. They seem to want to reduce correspondence to an absolute minimum, probably to allow them to make the biggest dent in their backlog as they can.

So what I think will happen is that our applications will be sent to whichever team or department deals with security/background checks, probably behind pre-June-26 applications at the same stage. However, visa offices have not had any new FSW1 applications for the past 6 months and this hopefully will have allowed them time to clear up much of the pre-June-26 backlog.

So I reckon the November/December PERs will go into "Process" February to March time, and for most people background checks take around 30 days unless you have lived in several countries or have held government positions etc.

So I think then next thing we will hear from visa office will be medical requests around the end of March/start of April. Some people may hear a bit before then for police certificates if they did not include them, or if VO require additional documents or information.

My 2 cents,
Wayne.

chima1980

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October,27,2010
AOR Received.
PER received April 18th
IELTS Request
Included with app
Robin1986

Can you clarify to us that your BD was encashed or not?
Coz I couldn't your status on the spredsheet.
besides your still having a chance to reapply again.

Chima

chima1980

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October,27,2010
AOR Received.
PER received April 18th
IELTS Request
Included with app
Why I got 2 neggs since my last post (1 wk ago) :mad:
Look like someone is playing this thread.
I don't get it.
Chima

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2010 and received 08-09-2010; PER received 08-03-2011
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
robin_1986 said:
FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER

CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE

P.O. BOX 7500

SYDNEY, NS B1P 0A9

AUSTRALIA 5024

10 January 2011 

UCI: *********

Application:*************

Dear Sir:

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 12(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the economic class on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada. Subsection 75(1) of the regulations prescribes the Federal Skilled Worker class as a class of persons who are skilled workers and who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada.

Pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002, skilled worker applicants are assessed on the basis of the requirements set out in subsection 75(2) and the criteria set out in subsection 76(1). The assessment of these requirements determines whether a skilled worker will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are age, education, knowledge of Canada's official languages, experience, arranged employment and adaptability.

Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) in which you requested assessment: NOC 6242. The table below sets out the points assessed for each of the selection criteria:

Points assessed

Maximum

Education

Official language proficiency

Arranged employment

Experience

Adaptability

TOTAL

You have obtained insufficient points to qualify for immigration to Canada, the minimum requirement being 67 points.

You were assigned 15 points for your educational credential at the Non-University Certificate level. This was based upon the one year Diploma of Hospitality Management from The Illawaara Business College.

You were assigned 10 points for your official language proficiency; Listening 7.0- 2 points, Reading 6.0- 2 points, Writing 5.5- 2 points, Speaking 7.5- 4 points. No points were assigned for your second official language.

No points were assigned for arrangement employment.

You were assigned 9 points for adaptability as follows: You were assigned 4 points for your accompanying spouse's educational credential. This was based upon the two year Diploma from the National Institute of Engineering – Electrician Diploma. You were assigned 5 points for your Family/Relative in Canada.

You have not obtained sufficient points to satisfy me that you will be able to become economically established in Canada.

Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or any other document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

There are many ways to immigrate to Canada. To learn more about your options, visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

AF

Program Support Officer

Immigration Section

Case Processing Centre

Sydney, Nova Scotia
Guys, maybe we could discuss this one, what if we receive a NER, is there a way we could appeal your case?

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
+1 for queencougar

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Robin: I think you have a good chance here to put forward a case for them to rethink their points. The numbers they give are below:
A two-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship AND at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 20
A one-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship AND at least 13 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 15

Here is how you described your education:
The Diploma of Hotel Management is actually a 2 year diploma. I completed Certificate 3 from ABC College and was given credit for ONE YEAR toward the TWO YEAR DIPLOMA of HOTEL MANAGEMENT which I completed at XYZ College (provide actual dates of completion for both programmes).
10+2 + 1 year credit + 1 final year for Diploma=14 years and completion of a TWO YEAR DIPLOMA in Hotel Management.

GET the proof that the Hotel Management Diploma is a two year programme. Include transcripts from both colleges. Write cover letter of explanation. Don't delay. I think you have a good case of misinterpretation on CIO's part. Best of luck, Robin. Go get 'em!!!!

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
beaanddrei said:
If you purchased your DD at BPI, here's the email address where you could ask if your DD was already encashed...... this is the email add that I used... it would take at least a week for them to answer....expressonline @ bpi.com.ph.... no space before and after @
Clever, I never thought of doing that. Instead I did an almost daily followup inquiry on the branch where I purchased my DD. I talked to them nicely and eventually got a response.

Jocelynandjuno

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
TAIPEI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-AUG-2010
Doc's Request.
W/APP
AOR Received.
25-NOV-2010
IELTS Request
W/APP
robin_1986 said:
FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER

You were assigned 10 points for your official language proficiency; Listening 7.0- 2 points, Reading 6.0- 2 points, Writing 5.5- 2 points, Speaking 7.5- 4 points. No points were assigned for your second official language.
Hi Robin,

Maybe you can try to take IELTS again. Listening 7.5- 4 points, Reading 6.5- 4 points, I think you can easy to get another 4 points. Good Luck :D

johnyusa

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
queencougar said:
Our app was received by CIO on 7th September and we are now a week behind the forefront of the tracker, yet our app could not be more straightforward - my husband is the primary applicant, he has a positive LMO and a job in Canada which is permanent and he has been working there since late August, he has only had three jobs since University, we have only been abroad three times in our married lives (the last 16 years) never mind the last ten years and not to any sensitive countries (only Europe and Canada), no children (by me or anyone else!), ex-wives or dependants of any sort so no family complications, no criminal convictions at any point in our lives we are both University graduates so plenty of education points, husband obviously had an excellent IELTS score....... surely no-one's app could be much more straightforward than ours? Yet still we are ignored and looking likely to be so again today as it is about time for CIO to close for the day.
Maybe they have typed in the the wrong e-mail for contact? Our name is a bit unusual in the spelling and lots of people get it wrong - or am I just grasping at straws?
I am not sure why you haven't received your PER, infact complexity of application was just a guess by me, i am not expert in these matters. But if you have a doubt about email spellings, may be try to contact them and make this point. Is your BD encashed?

johnyusa

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
kolhapuri said:
Thanks for replying. I am tense. That's for sure but you are right. I have a spouse and a daughter and have lived in three countires and travelled in 15 countries in the lat 10 years. so i can understand. Cheers and thank you anyway.
Hi kolhapuri,
No problem. Its normal to be tense. I was also very nervous. Hope you get your PER soon.

johnyusa

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
robin_1986 said:
FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER

CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE

P.O. BOX 7500

SYDNEY, NS B1P 0A9

AUSTRALIA 5024

10 January 2011 

UCI: *********

Application:*************

Dear Sir:

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Case Processing Centre

Sydney, Nova Scotia
Hi Robin_1986, Sorry to hear about your case. I think you can appeal their decision showing some evidence for education. Meanwhile try to appear for IELTS and improve your score. Wish you best of luck!

Ziaul

Jan 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 August,2010
AOR Received.
PER on 24Nov,2010
File Transfer...
February2,2011
Med's Request
9 Janu, received 14 January, 2013
Med's Done....
17 January, 2013; Arrived to Phillipine 22.1.2013
Interview........
04 Dec, 2012; Dhaka
Passport Req..
08 March, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
16 May, 2013; Received 22 May'13
LANDED..........
27 Sep'2013
Fighter said:
Guys:
Does any one get any feedback from VO after receiving the PER/AOR?
More than 1.5 months passed after receiving PER/AOR but no news from VO!!!!
I have send one email to Singapore VO to check the status of my applicaiton....but no news except the auto email confirmation :-[ :-[ :-[....

Moreover there is no info in the ECAS system as well :( :( :( :(. Does any one find his/her info in the system?

Regards//Fighter....
Dear Fighter,
Also my VO is Singapore. PER received 24Nov.
After mailing they reply me to send documents as state by CIC,NS by email.
As you know, they did not ask me for any more paper.I occupied all paperts with application.I again mailed to VO describing this.
Then whis is next? God knows.
Zia