File Transfer...
28-2-2011
Med's Request
13-5-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-5-2011
Congratulations to all those who received their PER.

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
Naija Pikin said:
SALUTE TO FMA, FOR STARTING THIS FORUM, I DO APPRECIATE YOU LOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Naija

Oh great man dont shed tear, preserve it for maple leaf on ur passport ha ha .....

thanks naija fr ur compliments. i wish all thread members should get their AOR soon possible. really feel good when we read experiences and comments of others, sharing in this thread is really worthy.

cheers and enjoy ur days and hopefully u will get ur passport request soon.

FMA

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
Wayne

u got ur AOR congrats man...... and now mystery unfolded..... good hope u will get ur visa soon......

FMA

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Hi RKC,
Sorry I couldn't PM you back because your inbox is full. So I am just going to post my response here regarding your returned application for lack of birth certificate under NOC 1122.

When you say you have not included birth certificates, did you include 10th grade or other such certificate as a substitute? Are you applying from India? I did hear something that they would only accept substitutes for birth certificate if the candidate was born prior to 1980 when birth certificates were available.

However, in your position I would DEFINITELY resend your application with a letter asking them to reconsider your case. Explain that you believe you included appropriate substitute documents which are now being accepted by CIO in place of birth certificates, and ask that your application is reconsidered "as is" from the date it originally arrived.

You really have nothing to lose other than the courier cost - since there is plenty of time for them to return the application in time for you to reapply next year if they reject it again. But, as you rightly say, you cannot guarantee that NOC 1122 will be on the list next year.

Best of luck,
Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
fma said:
Wayne

u got ur AOR congrats man...... and now mystery unfolded..... good hope u will get ur visa soon......

FMA
Hi - thanks :)

Although the real mystery now is what the hell happens at visa office, since nobody knows for sure how much of selection + admissability is done by CIC and how much is left to do at visa office.

Wayne.

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
robin_1986 said:
i send 3 emails from last 3 weeks..but i gor same answer that your submission is under review.
i am very upset...any suggestion

Dear Robin,

Would you pls tell the exact wards of their reply and whether it contains any UCI or E or B numbers?

aaycee

Dec 27, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Document Submitted: 17-03-11
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 18-2-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-02-11
Med's Done....
9-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-02-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-7-11
LANDED..........
4th October 2011 Winnipeg :)
MANY-MANY CONGRATS Wayne.!!

robin_1986

Dec 9, 2010
Cappuccino said:
Hi Robin,

I sympathise it must be very frustrating. Unfortunately I do not think there is anything you can do but wait it out until you get a response. Pass or fail you will get an email from CIC, and phoning them I believe they will just tell you the same thing they told you when you emailed them.

Can you think, is there any element of your application which might be particularly complex that they would require additional time for during the eligibility review? Have you had extensive travel, especially involving middle eastern countries, or have you lived in several different countries?

Best of luck and I hope you hear something soon, waiting is the worst part!
i dont think there is any complex in my file.....i just came australia from india.
Wayne.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Shalom1 said:
Naija Pikin,
I raised my hat for you o. Truely, Naija no dey carry last. Congrats my brother.
I wish you success in the process ahead.

Shalom
Shalom1, I dey hail o, maintain your side, nothing do you. Expect your PER soon my brother.
I was in Manchester btw 9th - 14th Dec, attended my nieces' graduation ceremony, would have called you if I had your number.
GOOD LUCK TO US ALL.

Kevinca

Star Member
Aug 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010 BD charged 17 Sept 2010
AOR Received.
16 Dec 2010
Med's Request
March 04, 2011
Passport Req..
May 09, 2011 (received via mail 01 Aug 2011), submit PP on Aug 03, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
11 Aug (received 19 Aug)
LANDED..........
soon
CONGRATS TO YOU ALL WHO HAVE RECEIVED PER!!!

For me and your guys applied on Aug 30 and are still waiting nervously, Gods know when CIC would put in their email into our inbox :'( :'( :'(
What ever the result is, pls do email us for sure 8)

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
robin_1986 said:
canady said:
ya first reply was

dear ***
File B*******
your file is received by our office.your file is under review and contact on due course................
Dear Robin,

I can understand ur curiosity, but please dont communicate much with CIO, let them do their work fr sure they will come back to you with thieir reply. just wait ur turn will come.

cheers
FMA

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
robin_1986 said:
canady said:
ya first reply was

dear ***
File B*******
your file is received by our office.your file is under review and contact on due course................

Dear robin_1986...

Believe it or not, I'm praying for you and all others "Made711, D.ex, Zint, Midoo, Dr. Ray, Mortiz. Avi_15,and Rina" to receive your PERs today and your anxious to be relieved. ;)

In fact, I'm holding my breath and can't stop thinking of what will next days hide for me. ??? ??? ???

May God relieve our tension and make us receive our PERs. :)

B

bkcnbr

Cappuccino said:
Hi RKC,
Sorry I couldn't PM you back because your inbox is full. So I am just going to post my response here regarding your returned application for lack of birth certificate under NOC 1122.

When you say you have not included birth certificates, did you include 10th grade or other such certificate as a substitute? Are you applying from India? I did hear something that they would only accept substitutes for birth certificate if the candidate was born prior to 1980 when birth certificates were available.

However, in your position I would DEFINITELY resend your application with a letter asking them to reconsider your case. Explain that you believe you included appropriate substitute documents which are now being accepted by CIO in place of birth certificates, and ask that your application is reconsidered "as
is" from the date it originally arrived.

You really have nothing to lose other than the courier cost - since there is plenty of time for them to return the application in time for you to reapply next year if they reject it again. But, as you rightly say, you cannot guarantee that NOC 1122 will be on the list next year.

Best of luck,
Wayne.
Hi Wayne...

first of all CONGRATS DEAR ON YOUR PER..........

I do not know exactly you written for me this. But I too had queries about my birth certificate. I will tell it again for your information.

I sent my FSW application SW1 NOC 4152-social worker with all the documents including PCC and recived at CIO on 9th De 2010. I have included 10th class certificate as proof of Birth for me and my spouse. my date of Birth 1979 and wife's 1984. I have done this confidently as I had received a confirmation email form VO that 10th class certificate and passport be sufficient as proof of DOB.

But later I have seen people with rejection on no birth certificate in this forum. ANIL and INDIRA-PrABh has clarified me that New Delhi VO has send their instructions on documents checklist recently to CIO.

1.Anil has send me the instruction manual by CIO. It says that 10th class certificate with a written explanation will do. But I have not send any written explanation.
2. I says something about 1980???? But in India Birth registration has become compulsory after 1986. Even for passport birth certificate is required only if the person born after 1986.
3. I have pasted photo on the application form and submitted 6 copies in an envelope.

What do you think about my completeness check? still my DD is not en cashed.

Thanks

B

bkcnbr

bkcnbr said:
Hi Wayne...

first of all CONGRATS DEAR ON YOUR PER..........

I do not know exactly you written for me this. But I too had queries about my birth certificate. I will tell it again for your information.

I sent my FSW application SW1 NOC 4152-social worker with all the documents including PCC and recived at CIO on 9th De 2010. I have included 10th class certificate as proof of Birth for me and my spouse. my date of Birth 1979 and wife's 1984. I have done this confidently as I had received a confirmation email form VO that 10th class certificate and passport be sufficient as proof of DOB.

But later I have seen people with rejection on no birth certificate in this forum. ANIL and INDIRA-PrABh has clarified me that New Delhi VO has send their instructions on documents checklist recently to CIO.

1.Anil has send me the instruction manual by CIO. It says that 10th class certificate with a written explanation will do. But I have not send any written explanation.
2. I says something about 1980???? But in India Birth registration has become compulsory after 1986. Even for passport birth certificate is required only if the person born after 1986.
3. I have pasted photo on the application form and submitted 6 copies in an envelope.

What do you think about my completeness check? still my DD is not en cashed.

Thanks

Hi Indira-Prab,

One more point to be added as a mistake in my application form other than the above mentioned one.

4. I have sent only Degree certificates with university sealed transcripts. I did not given mark lists as i it was not mentioned anywhere.

What do you think about my 'completeness' check by CIO

Regards

BKC