+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

mchowdhury

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
Thanks a lot AMro!
I am planning to call CIO this Thursday. The 2 other friends who called, if I'm not wrong I've read that all they were told was about a timeframe of 33 weeks :-(
Or were they give a file number (did I miss the post?)?
but anyways, i'll still give it a try & call

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
mchowdhury said:
btw, how do I reply to a specific post?
just click the quote link on the left corner of the post .....

ok and hope you got us some good news from them

Amro

Go Canada

Aug 31, 2010
Dear members,

Today, I received my packet back from CIC. The date mentioned on it was 15th October and the reason listed in the letter was submission of incomplete documents. I want to attach scanned copy of the letter here but don't know how to do that.

Actually my complete application was received by CIO on 10th September and I had filed under NOC 1122, my visa office is New Delhi and I live in Chandigarh. My job duties and experience match those that of advertising professionals. Somehow just a couple of hours after sending my application I realized that I had sent the old Schedule form 3 forms. I tried to retrieve my packet, but it had already been sent to Delhi. Then, the very next day, I mailed them again the correct Schedule 3 forms, which was received by their office on 13th September.

Now, I get this letter from them with only my new Schedule 3 form in it. The worrisome part is that they have mentioned that "A letter of Explanation and your application kit were returned to your mailing address on: September 15, 2010" but I have not received any such mail from them and today is the first communication that I am having from them. I have not received any of my documents from the application received on 10th September back, its only the Schedule 3 forms that I have got back, which I sent the next day.

Do you think, my application is safe and I should not worry? As my original application kit which contained the IELTS score, Bank Drafts etc have not been returned or is it that they were returned in the packet that they say they mailed on 15th September?

I am confused (but not worried) and need your suggestions to get a grasp on the situation.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Immigrants in Canada boost innovation

Canada, 25th October: Immigrants in Canada are giving a big boost to innovation in the country and playing a crucial role in improving the global competitiveness of Canada.

This has been revealed by the findings of a latest report by CBC (Conference Board of Canada) titled ‘Immigrants as Investors: Boosting Canada’s Global Competitiveness’.

The report tested the view that immigrants tend to be highly innovative and found that immigrants in Canada were, indeed, associated with higher innovation in Canada at all levels including individual, national, organization and global.

The findings of the report maintain that although the percentage of immigrants comprise just one-fifth of Canada’s total population, but still, the percentage of immigrants in Canada Research Chairs is 35 percent.

It further suggested that it’s the immigrants in Canada that won higher number of highly prestigious performing arts and literary awards including the Governor-General’s Performing Arts Awards and the Giller Prize.

And immigration significantly affects and improves trade relations of Canada with the nations of immigrants’ origin. An increase of one-percentage-point increase in the number of immigrants results in 0.21 percent increase in the value of imports in Canada and also results in 0.11 percent increase in the value of exports.

No wonder, countries regarded to be major sources of immigration to Canada make greater foreign direct investment into the nation than other nations, the report asserts.

Although, there might be a few shortcomings of multiculturalism, there is no denying the fact that immigrants in Canada are playing a significant role in the making worthy contributions to the nation’s society.

And despite such important contributions by immigrants in Canada, they continue to encounter numerous obstacles in the way of their successful integration in Canada.

Some of the problems faced by immigrants in Canada include delays in getting recognition of their foreign credentials, inadequate opportunities for newcomers in making use of their skills, and failure of employers in Canada to use foreign language skills of immigrants.

The report gives a piece of advice to the employers in Canada asking them to hire immigrants at all organizational levels and invite them to share their valued suggestions.

It also asserts on improving the living conditions of all Canadians including immigrants

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Go Canada said:
Dear members,

Today, I received my packet back from CIC. The date mentioned on it was 15th October and the reason listed in the letter was submission of incomplete documents. I want to attach scanned copy of the letter here but don't know how to do that.

Actually my complete application was received by CIO on 10th September and I had filed under NOC 1122, my visa office is New Delhi and I live in Chandigarh. My job duties and experience match those that of advertising professionals. Somehow just a couple of hours after sending my application I realized that I had sent the old Schedule form 3 forms. I tried to retrieve my packet, but it had already been sent to Delhi. Then, the very next day, I mailed them again the correct Schedule 3 forms, which was received by their office on 13th September.

Now, I get this letter from them with only my new Schedule 3 form in it. The worrisome part is that they have mentioned that "A letter of Explanation and your application kit were returned to your mailing address on: September 15, 2010" but I have not received any such mail from them and today is the first communication that I am having from them. I have not received any of my documents from the application received on 10th September back, its only the Schedule 3 forms that I have got back, which I sent the next day.

Do you think, my application is safe and I should not worry? As my original application kit which contained the IELTS score, Bank Drafts etc have not been returned or is it that they were returned in the packet that they say they mailed on 15th September?

I am confused (but not worried) and need your suggestions to get a grasp on the situation.
Hmm it sounds to me like your original application was returned on September 15th, and that they are not considering your new Schedule 3 because the original has already been returned. This is how it reads to me.

So I think you need to phone CIC and get them to confirm, because unfortunately it sounds like there's a possibility they may have returned your application and it has somehow been lost in whatever post they use (I think they use standard Canada post).

Wayne.

Go Canada

Aug 31, 2010
Cappuccino said:
Hmm it sounds to me like your original application was returned on September 15th, and that they are not considering your new Schedule 3 because the original has already been returned. This is how it reads to me.

So I think you need to phone CIC and get them to confirm, because unfortunately it sounds like there's a possibility they may have returned your application and it has somehow been lost in whatever post they use (I think they use standard Canada post).

Wayne.
Hiii Wayne,

thanks for the prompt reply... yes CIC uses standard Canada Post...

what I get from your post is that my complete application along with original IELTS score and all Bank Drafts (2 in number, for me and my wife) and all original reference letters have been returned... but I missed out on them for some reason... well, if that's the case, that's quite worrisome... in case the packet is lost, will CIC take any responsibility for it? or even if I call them how can they guide me except saying that they mailed my documents and they don't know anything apart from this... I even went to my post office and they said CIC sends out mails through ordinary post and they don't keep a track of any ordinary mail... so they (post office guys) aren't any help either...

and I also confirmed from my bank, my Demand Drafts have not been encashed either (although I don't think this is a case to worry as many forum members who have sent their applications before are still to get their DD's encahsed)...

or is it that, they have simply returned my packet containing only new Schedule 3 forms and have kept the other packet containing all the documents but with old Schedule 3 forms?

I am about to write verbatim the letter that I received from them today to make things easier...

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Go Canada said:
Hiii Wayne,

thanks for the prompt reply... yes CIC uses standard Canada Post...

what I get from your post is that my complete application along with original IELTS score and all Bank Drafts (2 in number, for me and my wife) and all original reference letters have been returned... but I missed out on them for some reason... well, if that's the case, that's quite worrisome... in case the packet is lost, will CIC take any responsibility for it? or even if I call them how can they guide me except saying that they mailed my documents and they don't know anything apart from this... I even went to my post office and they said CIC sends out mails through ordinary post and they don't keep a track of any ordinary mail... so they (post office guys) aren't any help either...

and I also confirmed from my bank, my Demand Drafts have not been encashed either (although I don't think this is a case to worry as many forum members who have sent their applications before are still to get their DD's encahsed)...

or is it that, they have simply returned my packet containing only new Schedule 3 forms and have kept the other packet containing all the documents but with old Schedule 3 forms?

I am about to write verbatim the letter that I received from them today to make things easier...
Hi - ok well I can take a look at the letter if you write it out. But it does sound to me when they say "A letter of explanation and your application kit" that this refers to your complete application. I doubt they would return all your forms (i.e. application kit) and keep the supporting documents.

As for CIC taking responsibility if it is lost, I very much doubt this - they will blame Canada Post. In a very worse case scenario situation how long would it take to gather your supporting documents again? IELTS test I believe you can pay for a duplicate certificate without having to resit the test.

Anyway I hope this is just misleading and that there are no problems, but personally I would start looking at the worse case and start gathering documents again, and if matters turn out to not be the worse case then it is a nice bonus!

Wayne.

Go Canada

Aug 31, 2010
15 October 2010

Dear Sir/ Madam,

We are writing in regards to the status of your application for Permanent Residence - Federal Skilled Worker Class.

A check of our records has indicated your application was received at our office. After a careful review of the application, it was determined that the application was incomplete and required additional information and/ or documentation. A letter of explanation and your application kit were returned to your mailing address on: September 15, 2010.

If you cannot locate the application, it will be necessary for you to file a new application along with all the necessary information/ documentation as listed on the document checklist. A new fee will be required with the new application. No fee has been taken at this time.

You can obtain an application kit through the Citizenship and Immigration website at ww.cic.gc.ca.

Ensure that all documents are attached and your application has been filled out correctly prior to submitting your application.

We are truly sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

LC
Centralized Intake Office
Case Processing Center
Sydney, Nova Scotia

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
Go Canada said:
15 October 2010

Dear Sir/ Madam,

We are writing in regards to the status of your application for Permanent Residence - Federal Skilled Worker Class.

A check of our records has indicated your application was received at our office. After a careful review of the application, it was determined that the application was incomplete and required additional information and/ or documentation. A letter of explanation and your application kit were returned to your mailing address on: September 15, 2010.

If you cannot locate the application, it will be necessary for you to file a new application along with all the necessary information/ documentation as listed on the document checklist. A new fee will be required with the new application. No fee has been taken at this time.

You can obtain an application kit through the Citizenship and Immigration website at ww.cic.gc.ca.

Ensure that all documents are attached and your application has been filled out correctly prior to submitting your application.

We are truly sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

LC
Centralized Intake Office
Case Processing Center
Sydney, Nova Scotia
My point is, why is the letter dated 15th October, when the application package was returned on 15th September? How did you receive this letter? Email? Post?

Indira Prabhakaran.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
indira_prab said:
My point is, why is the letter dated 15th October, when the application package was returned on 15th September? How did you receive this letter? Email? Post?

Indira Prabhakaran.
I just read that you received this one by post. I'm sure if you are able to receive this one in time,(they sent it on Oct 15 and you received in approx 10 days), you would surely have got the other one too in time(in case they have returned) :-\ :-\ :-\ :-X :-X

Please call them and ask them to confirm if they have returned the original package.

Indira Prabhakaran.

Go Canada

Aug 31, 2010
indira_prab said:

Indira Prabhakaran.
Hiii Indra,

If you read my posts above, I sent them two couriers. First one was received on 10 September, which contained the "absolutely" complete application kit, with just the old Schedule 3 forms. The second courier reached them on 13th September with just a detailed explanation letter and new Schedule 3 forms.

Now, I receive this letter through POST dated 15th October and referring to a post sent on 15th September.

I think there's some confusion. Either they have inadvertently mentioned 15 September instead of 15 October or they have got confused by my second courier received by them on 13 September which contained only the new Schedule forms along with a detailed explanation letter, as this is the only thing that I have received back, and they have kept the first courier received on 10th September which had all the original documents and DD's but had old Schedule 3 forms.

Don't know, what I am saying or doing... seem to be getting lost. My first concern is that I should get all my original documents back safely.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
Go Canada said:
Hiii Indra,

If you read my posts above, I sent them two couriers. First one was received on 10 September, which contained the "absolutely" complete application kit, with just the old Schedule 3 forms. The second courier reached them on 13th September with just a detailed explanation letter and new Schedule 3 forms.

Now, I receive this letter through POST dated 15th October and referring to a post sent on 15th September.

I think there's some confusion. Either they have inadvertently mentioned 15 September instead of 15 October or they have got confused by my second courier received by them on 13 September which contained only the new Schedule forms along with a detailed explanation letter, as this is the only thing that I have received back, and they have kept the first courier received on 10th September which had all the original documents and DD's but had old Schedule 3 forms.

Don't know, what I am saying or doing... seem to be getting lost. My first concern is that I should get all my original documents back safely.
As earlier mentioned, The best way is to call CIO and ask them to confirm if they have sent the first application package or not. That way you will know what to do next.

Indira Prabhakaran.