+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

C

Cam1234

Hello to everyone, two questions:

1- Regarding FBI background check. I submitted mine a little over a month ago, can any applicant in the US tell me how long it took for them to get a reply from FBI? I have heard anywhere from two to four months. :eek:

2- For those who are hopeful to someday receive an AOR, will the AOR be an email or a letter? If an email, are you all checking your spam mail on a daily basis, so you don't miss it?

Thank you for your responses and hope you are all enjoying your weekend. :)

pradeepsgupta

Sep 19, 2010
Hello everyone i m inew in this forum
i wanna know that it is necessary to send wifes passport duplicate to CIC or can i send it directly to my country visa office??guide me......

brabus_

Star Member
Aug 6, 2010
Coffee said:
Hi,

any thoughts on timing of AORs is pure speculation, in my view. both opinions make sense (to ensure cap is filled, CIO should go through and conduct eligibility assessment -> AOR is a matter of sending a letter then, BUT pre-June 26 would suffer extra time spent on post-June 26 applicants delaying their AORs).

I propose to monitor progress and visit official website for news instead of making guess
Okay :) but look at official web site :)
1) issuing an AOR - means processing in CIC = official sources tell that processing will be in queue (from April to August)
2) CAP will be filled by COMPLETED APPLICATION that could be processed, NOT PROCESSED APPLICATION
So, I just telling the facts :)

Good luck to all :) Best wishes :)

Canadian Love

Sep 26, 2010
All
For weeks I have been watching your posts and finally decided to share my views.
Firstly, Canada processes all new applications based on new rules separately. This means that a different team processes these applications. There has been a delay in processes because of a re-alignment of resources. This is no queue. This means that each set of application will go into separate lines.

Secondly, David Cohen's office has advised that only 10% of applications have gone into process. Many of the applications are being returned and will be returned for minor reasons. This means that applicants will need to be extremely careful when completing applications.

Thanks
KR

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Welcome KR,

In which stage you are talking about when you said "Many of the applications are being returned and will be returned for minor reasons" ? in the 1st stage (Competence Check) or you are talking in general i.e they can return the application in any stage for minor reasons ??

Canadian Love said:
All
For weeks I have been watching your posts and finally decided to share my views.
Firstly, Canada processes all new applications based on new rules separately. This means that a different team processes these applications. There has been a delay in processes because of a re-alignment of resources. This is no queue. This means that each set of application will go into separate lines.

Secondly, David Cohen's office has advised that only 10% of applications have gone into process. Many of the applications are being returned and will be returned for minor reasons. This means that applicants will need to be extremely careful when completing applications.

Thanks
KR

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
Canadian Love said:
All

Thanks
KR
this sounds scary! only 10% are in the process? so far (judging from our thread and the table) I would say 90% appear to be found complete and funds charged.

do you mean that out of those who were charged and whose applications were not returned, only 10% found to be eligible???

that sounds SCARY!!! ::)

brabus_

Star Member
Aug 6, 2010
Canadian Love said:
All

Thanks
KR
This means that each set of application will go into separate lines.

How will applications subject to new instructions be processed as compared to applications subject to the first set of instructions and the backlog?

All applications subject to ministerial instructions (everything received since February 27, 2008) will be considered for processing in the order they are received.

All federal skilled worker applications received before February 27, 2008 fall into the backlog, and will be processed concurrently with the applications received since that date (and that are subject to instructions).

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
Canadian Love said:
All

Thanks
KR
you posted 4 times in various threads, this must be because you want to warn those poor souls who try to squeeze into the quota before October, am I right? ;D

I am witness to a number of posts with 'full quotas', hope this is not from this opera ;D

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Canadian Love said:
All

Thanks
KR
And how exactly does David Cohen's office know that? I am fairly sure that is NOT information which CIO would divulge, so somehow I rather doubt they are dismissing 90% of the applications they received.

Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
brabus_ said:
So, guys, please relax and wait your turn in queue, as soon as all pre-june-26 applicants receive AOR - you should wait for post-june-26 AORs
I mean this with respect, but as far as I understand there is no "queue" of pre-June-26 versus post-June-26. CIC will handle these two pools of applications as it sees fit, and until somebody starts getting regular AORs we will not really know how they are going to do it.

I understand that you feel it would be unfair if post-June-26th applications were processed before yours, but please also understand that post-June-26th do not have the luxury of a limitless application numbers. Since each NOC has a limit of 1000, and 20000 total, then CIC need to ascertain as quickly as possible that the limit is reached so that they can advertise this, to stop thousands (probably tens of thousands) of people going through the massive time and expense of compiling an application which is doomed to failed before it is even sent.

So here is how I see it:

1) If CIC are counting a post-June-26 FSW1 application as being in the "limit" as soon as it passes the completeness check, then IMO it is fine to process all the pre-June-26 applications first, since this does not affect when CIO are able to advertise they have reached the limit

2) If CIC are not counting a post-June-26 FSW1 application as being in the "limit" UNTIL it has had the eligiblity review complete/AOR/ready to send to visa office, then IMO they have to either process these applications first, or at least have a separate team processing them. If they have to wait until all the May+June applications are processed they by the time they get to the July/August applications they will likely have received many applications over the 1000/20000 limits.

Like I said I can understand why you feel it may be unfair, but it is surely more unfair for tens of thousands of people to spend all that time compiling applications to limits that are already full, than May/June applicants waiting a few more weeks for their AORs?

Wayne.

bd1122

Sep 17, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-Sep-9
AOR Received.
04-01-2011
Med's Request
31-Aug-2011
Hi,

In this board "canada-immigration-discussion-board/noc-1122-after-26-july-2010-join-here-please-t49245.165.html" "MSM-2332" says that under NOC 1122 you have to take into account that you must be an external consultant to the business and not to be employed by the company."

I am senior brand executive in my company and assess characteristics of products of my company to be promoted and advise on the advertising needs as well as develop and implement the advertising campaigns along with our advertising agency.

I have already sent my application. But after reading the above post i am in doubt whether i will be eligible or not.Do you think that one has to be an external consultant to apply for this NOC?

Thanks.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
Hi guys,

Just in case people were wondering why I am going to be posting less, I am have decided to only check these forums during the weekends.

This is because it's likely to be a month or even several months until we get any real progress on AORs, and things are getting busy at work, and every time I read here I keep finding more things over which to worry about my application! :)

I will of course post immediately if I can an AOR or receive any news, but otherwise I think I am going to chill out for a bit because this process is stressing me out too much! ;)

Wayne.

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pradeep

The name sounds you are from India.

As per India VO check list you need to send all the pages photocopy of yours+wife+Kids passport pages ti CIO

pradeepsgupta said:
Hello everyone i m inew in this forum
i wanna know that it is necessary to send wifes passport duplicate to CIC or can i send it directly to my country visa office??guide me......

berry

Sep 16, 2010
Hi! BD1122

I really hope this post you mentioned isn`t right.My husband was our primary applicant and he`s employed as a business analyst at a company.All his duties matched those mentioned in the guidelines.As far as the guidelines provided by the cic website,guide etc.I did not not notice anything about having to work externally.Our application was recieved few days back.I really hope everything goes well for both of us.

bd1122 said:
Hi,

In this board "canada-immigration-discussion-board/noc-1122-after-26-july-2010-join-here-please-t49245.165.html" "MSM-2332" says that under NOC 1122 you have to take into account that you must be an external consultant to the business and not to be employed by the company."

I am senior brand executive in my company and assess characteristics of products of my company to be promoted and advise on the advertising needs as well as develop and implement the advertising campaigns along with our advertising agency.

I have already sent my application. But after reading the above post i am in doubt whether i will be eligible or not.Do you think that one has to be an external consultant to apply for this NOC?

Thanks.