Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
asaif said:
Akrum66, meelas, and Ranaishi. Would you please inform us about your NOC.
Also, may Indira Prabhakaran, Ranaishi, and Anil04_10 update us about the date at which their application was received by the CIO.
Thanks
Hello Asaif,

We are not ready to launch our applications yet :(, I'm targeting @ the second week of Oct, when the IELTS results will come and Anil will be launching the application during next week. We will keep you posted ;)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

POSITIVE

Sep 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear Cappuccino,
pls update my profile as follows-
sent ORIGINAL PCCs to CIO, NS with the application.
Sent notarised copies of marksheets.
Can we add another column in spreadsheet for TRANSCRIPTS---Sent in university sealed envelope or just sent notarised marksheets...

thanks
-POSITIVE

Cappuccino said:
They want the documents in a sealed envelope to be sure that the documents are not forged.

I think they understand that the actual format of the transcripts will vary from country to country and from university to university.

Wayne.

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

This thread has very important information specially for the new comers, we all encourage them to learn or share the CIO process experience. It has reached to 82 pages with 1300 posts (approx), makes more exhausting for the new comers to go through the entire thread.

I have realized we have some posts with thanks or congratulations note or just informing about our application submission or charging of CC etc. Would it be possible for the members (who have posted such information) to delete them.

In my opinion would be helpful for the new comers.

punjabi2121

Aug 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 August
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
Original send to CIO
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
punjabi2121 said:
Dear All,
my payment is by BD.kindly update.

Regards,
I have Submitted PCC along with application.
Kindly update

bd1122

Sep 17, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-Sep-9
AOR Received.
04-01-2011
Med's Request
31-Aug-2011
Hi,

My application was received by CIO on this month under new rules. I didn't mentioned on the application that i am expecting a baby this month (i couldn't wait till my baby born due to the 20,000 cap). My plan is to inform the CIO as soon as i get the AOR (if i am selected). Do you think it will affect negatively on my application process?

Thanks

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
bd1122 said:
Hi,

My application was received by CIO on this month under new rules. I didn't mentioned on the application that i am expecting a baby this month (i couldn't wait till my baby born due to the 20,000 cap). My plan is to inform the CIO as soon as i get the AOR (if i am selected). Do you think it will affect negatively on my application process?

Thanks
Hmm afaik there is no question on any of the forms to declare if you are pregnant, although I believe CIC explicitly ask not to complete your Record of Landing if you are pregnant. There are questions asking how many children you have, but I think these have to be actually born at the time you apply :) I have heard one or two similar cases I think it is a case of sending off an additional payment for your baby ($150). They must have had many cases before where a child is born during the application process, so I am sure there is a simple procedure.

However, as I understand it, if your child is born in the UK he or she will not be a Canadian citizen and will have to apply for their own residency status once they reach 22. If the child is born in Canada and the parents are residents then the child is automatically a Canadian citizen.

Just found the following thread on this forum which may be helpful to you:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/my-wife-is-pregnant-what-can-i-do-with-my-permanent-residence-application-t42877.0.html

vik.brar said:
If the baby is born, while your application is still in process, you MUST MUST notify CIC. CIC will contact you informing submission of additional documents. Failure to do so may jeopardize your PR application.

Thanks

Regards,
Vik Brar
and

PPM said:
The OP just have to amend their application to show the child in their IMM 5406 as they child will be canadian that is the end of it.
Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
punjabi2121 said:
I have Submitted PCC along with application.
Kindly update
Seems from the spreadsheet many people have sent these with the application (and correctly so since the visa-specific checklists were not amended when CIC amended their website).

Although I am 100% there will be no negative impact for including them, I wonder if Visa Office will still ask for new ones later in the process? Since they are valid for 1 year I believe they won't ask for new ones as long as your decision is made before they expire. After all it's kind of CIC/VO fault for not altering the checklists when they changed the website. We mailed our application on August 23rd and I checked the previous day ALL the forms to make sure we had up to date ones, then London brought out a new checklist on August 30th stating not to send the PCCs!

A bit annoying to do this without warning especially those who already spent £70 getting them, so I am hoping they will be accepted to avoid further costs.

Wayne.

nzds05

Star Member
Jul 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Resent and received on 1st DEC 2010 received by M.KRSWDA
AOR Received.
PER received on 2nd of March 2011
File Transfer...
received by VO on 25th March.
Med's Request
1st August, 2011
Med's Done....
1st Sept 2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22th Sept 2011, passport received on 5th by VO
VISA ISSUED...
11th Oct, 2011
LANDED..........
must before 1st of Sept 2012
canada121 said:
Friends,

Congratulations & Good Luck to all whose payments have been encashed at the CIO.

There are still many names whose mode of Payment is not yet filled up.
Please keep updating your mode of payment.

Thanks!!
update please:
payment method: cc
PCC sent with application.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
Hi guys,

OK the following users are on the spreadsheet as application received, and haven't stated their payment method. I realise some of these may be on another forums. If people get time can you please post with your payment method, and also post if it has been cashed, so we can keep a really up to date list? :)

Thanks,
Wayne.

Physiocraze
jeonash
Titisak
Uncertain
Bindu
Made711
Shazad Tayab
talha10
drgladiator
Nitroxn
jrshajib
Pradeepkumar_v
Akrum66
Noolan
molarius
akrammaher
Gulshan.akbar
immigrantapplicant
Ramy Ahmed
hub2
kevinca
nzds05
Longhandle
doc manu
wsfp5
Raj chandigarh

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
noolan said:
My application reached 19th of july. Paying via CC, still it has not been charged. I am assuming its a bad news..........
Well not necessarily. People who have been rejected have been heard very quickly (within just a couple of weeks). So IMO your application has passed the initial form checks, however I think they then view the application against the Ministerial Instructions before sending it to the visa office. This is assuming the process is similar to the pre-June-26th process, so of course we do not know for sure.

It may be that something in your application requires more checking and that it is sitting on someone's checking pile!

Who knows, but like I rejected people have heard very quickly, so I would hold onto the thought that no news is good news! :)
Wayne.

M

meialua

Cappuccino said:
Well not necessarily. People who have been rejected have been heard very quickly (within just a couple of weeks). So IMO your application has passed the initial form checks, however I think they then view the application against the Ministerial Instructions before sending it to the visa office. This is assuming the process is similar to the pre-June-26th process, so of course we do not know for sure.

It may be that something in your application requires more checking and that it is sitting on someone's checking pile!

Who knows, but like I rejected people have heard very quickly, so I would hold onto the thought that no news is good news! :)
Wayne.
Hi Noolan and Cappuccino:

The problem is that if CIO starts charging the 7th of September and CC was rejected (I am in the same situation) I would expect to receive my package back next week or the other one.... The initial check was ok but they started processing payments last week :S.

nzds05

Star Member
Jul 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Resent and received on 1st DEC 2010 received by M.KRSWDA
AOR Received.
PER received on 2nd of March 2011
File Transfer...
received by VO on 25th March.
Med's Request
1st August, 2011
Med's Done....
1st Sept 2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22th Sept 2011, passport received on 5th by VO
VISA ISSUED...
11th Oct, 2011
LANDED..........
must before 1st of Sept 2012
meialua said:

The problem is that if CIO starts charging the 7th of September and CC was rejected (I am in the same situation) I would expect to receive my package back next week or the other one.... The initial check was ok but they started processing payments last week :S.
think of this, one of rejected case where the visa office is Bufflo, took at least 15days returned to US, what about to the other country which far away from canada? maybe take 20days or more. CIO send back mail using normal mail, sad

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
meialua said:

Rejection letters due to incorrect forms or payment problems seem to be leaving within a few days, the problem is that it looks like it will take 2 to 3 weeks to get to you. When was the first failed payment attempted to be taken?

Wayne.

canada121

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Dear Noolan & Cappuccino,

It is really strange that Noolan's CC is yet to be charged whereas thankfully, Cappuccino's DD has been encashed.

Also, Inexperienced's CC (file reached on 5th Aug) is yet to be charged as well.

Tough to come with more logical explanation, than that there is something in the applications which requires more checking.
(I seriously hope that it is not a case of oversight ???)

canada121

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Also as Cappuccino commented, I do not understand who marks the negs and why?

GOD Bless them!!

Anyway, for the record, I also sent original PCC (for the same reason of course!)

Cheers!!!