Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sgcandle said:
Hi all & seniors,
two of my friends claimed that they have applied mar10,2010 & starting of 2010 in REG NURSE CATEGORY, and never submitted IELTS results.Now they got PR and leaving for Canada on this May.Is it true?
Can anyone remember when THE system was started with IELTS submiSSION within 120 days?
If ur education was all in english,can we submit a letter for proficient in language by which u will be escaped from IELTS?when it was started and later demolished?
Is there any truth in their statements?they all processed with help of agency.
WHEN IS THE SYSTEM STARTED WITH A REQUIREMENT OF 120 DAYS DEADLINE FOR IELTS RESULTS AND OTHER DOCUMENTS SUBMISSION?ANYone can remember?
pls,
thanks in advance.
Hi sgcandle, I believe Pippin has already replied to your question, post number: 12698. The answer seems to be embedded in the quote, just check after what you had posted.

discreet

Apr 25, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/06/2011
AOR Received.
PER: 16/08/2011 AOR: not recieved
IELTS Request
submited with application
File Transfer...
RBVO: 17/09/2011 INPROCESS: 22/12/2011 Addition of newborn within 45 days: 22/12/2011
Med's Request
10/02/2012
Med's Done....
16/02
Passport Req..
PPR 1: 03/04/12 PPR 2: 25/4/12 via email
VISA ISSUED...
recieved on 08.05.12
LANDED..........
July 2012
respected members,
I am also gathering documents to submit my application to CIO.
Can u please give the list of all documents which I need to include in my application package. And which documents need to attach originals.
I am working as psychologist and have MS psychology

thanks n regards

pardis1975

Star Member
Sep 26, 2010
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
D/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Nov
AOR Received.
22th feb.
deeann said:
I do agree with pardis1975. Most consultants and lawyers do not know about this new system. Guys it is new to everyone including the Consultants. We won't know exactly what's happening until the first person gets a Visa. No lawyer could tell us how soon we would get a AOR/PER either. We were solely dependent on our friends here on this site.So we'll continue to wait until the 1st person here gets some info.
True , I do check this forum everyday and I am waiting to get good news from ppl who got their per already ...no one could guess about post June applicants

EmmaJ

Star Member
Jan 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
3152/3232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2010
Doc's Request.
posted with application
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2011
IELTS Request
posted with application
File Transfer...
In Process 11 Apr 2011
Med's Request
13 Apr 2011
Med's Done....
6 May 2011
Passport Req..
22 Jul 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19 Aug 2011
LANDED..........
by the end of 2011?
thanks, am having difficulty adding my details, wont let me :(

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
discreet said:
respected members,
I am also gathering documents to submit my application to CIO.
Can u please give the list of all documents which I need to include in my application package. And which documents need to attach originals.
I am working as psychologist and have MS psychology

thanks n regards
You will need to look at the checklist for your Visa Office as well as the documents for CIO. That will tell you everything that must be included and whether it must be an original, notarised or if it can be a plain photocopy. Check and download the one that applies to you from this link,
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled-mission.asp

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
EmmaJ said:
Only few people on the forum have the right to edit the excel sheet. So you will have to post the details here and they will update them as soon as possible.
Cheers

discreet

Apr 25, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/06/2011
AOR Received.
PER: 16/08/2011 AOR: not recieved
IELTS Request
submited with application
File Transfer...
RBVO: 17/09/2011 INPROCESS: 22/12/2011 Addition of newborn within 45 days: 22/12/2011
Med's Request
10/02/2012
Med's Done....
16/02
Passport Req..
PPR 1: 03/04/12 PPR 2: 25/4/12 via email
VISA ISSUED...
recieved on 08.05.12
LANDED..........
July 2012
queencougar said:
You will need to look at the checklist for your Visa Office as well as the documents for CIO. That will tell you everything that must be included and whether it must be an original, notarised or if it can be a plain photocopy. Check and download the one that applies to you from this link,
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled-mission.asp

wht abt degree trancripts, sir

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
sgcandle said:
Hi all & seniors,
two of my friends claimed that they have applied mar10,2010 & starting of 2010 in REG NURSE CATEGORY, and never submitted IELTS results.Now they got PR and leaving for Canada on this May.Is it true?
Can anyone remember when THE system was started with IELTS submiSSION within 120 days?
If ur education was all in english,can we submit a letter for proficient in language by which u will be escaped from IELTS?when it was started and later demolished?
Is there any truth in their statements?they all processed with help of agency.
WHEN IS THE SYSTEM STARTED WITH A REQUIREMENT OF 120 DAYS DEADLINE FOR IELTS RESULTS AND OTHER DOCUMENTS SUBMISSION?ANYone can remember?
pls,
thanks in advance.
The IELTS was made compulsory in March of 2010. So, no, there is no way of escaping it. The 120 day requirement is only for people who had submitted Academic module earlier. CIC has given them 120 days to submit general test module. This has started early this month. If you look at the excel sheet here, it will give you the idea of timelines. The thing your friends are telling you is true and was true at that point in time. It is no longer valid. Agency or no agency, no one can now escape from IELTS test. Even people from english speaking countries like England and Ireland have to do it.

string11

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 oct 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
attached with application
Med's Request
8th nov 2013
Med's Done....
25th nov 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 Jan 2014
Thanks ash ali and pippin for ur quick response.
I guess i wait till march and i know its obvious to get worried about one's file when days r passing by and timeline is coming ahead but just want to know the file is there but not returned.
Thanks folks oncemore forur time and support in this forum, keep it alive cheers!!!!!!
Pippin said:
Hi String: Seeing that your CC has been charged I don't think you will learn anything more about your application other than it is under review at this point. If you go over the yimr when those around your date are getting their PER and you see nothing in your emails, then you might think about making a request for information. Try not to stress too much. Having fees taken should give you confidence that you did a great job with your application and it is probably progressing just as it should. Hope you enjoy your weekend.

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
discreet said:
wht abt degree trancripts, sir
It depends on your Visa Office. London requires them to be in University sealed envelopes but you must do whatever the Visa Office for your home country demands.

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
kolhapuri said:
The IELTS was made compulsory in March of 2010. So no, there is no way of escaping it. The 120 day requirement is only for people who had submitted Academic module earlier. CIC has given them 120 days to submit general test module. This has started early this month. If you look at the escel sheet here, it will give you the idea of timelines. The thing your friends are telling you is true and was true at that point in time. It is no longer valid. Agency or no agency, no one can now escape from IELTS test. Even people from english speaking countries like England and Ireland have to do it.
Seconded!
It is amazing how many people are asking about the IELTS on many forums because they cannot understand why English speakers or those educated in English must take the test. Unfortunately, Immigration has learned from experience that many applicants have in the past made false statements or paid for unscrupulous lawyers to write letters stating their English is good when in fact it was not. Also, a passport from an English speaking country is no guarantee of ability to speak English well either any more. Now they demand everyone takes the test.
Even my husband, a native of England for his whole 42 years, had to take the test to prove his competency with English.
We are sadly paying for the lies of others who have gone before us.

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
queencougar said:
Even my husband, a native of England for his whole 42 years, had to take the test to prove his competency with English.
We are sadly paying for the lies of others who have gone before us.
Very true. When someone (read Idiots) abuses the system, everyone pays the price.

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
EmmaJ said:
just add your details here and i will add it to the spread sheet
Amro

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
Guys checked ECAS today. As several of our friend's status, it says

'In Process' - Kindly update the excel.

It also says -'Medical Received' which is untrue.

Let us hope we soon hear from the first PER receivers about some movement at the VO.