09.02.2011, In Process 11.08.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03.07.2012, additional meds 15.08.2012, Meds on Ecas 25.08.2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by Allah's will :)
nursemich said:
Hello everyone, :D I'd like to ask if it is a good idea to send my PCC to visa office even if they have not requested for it yet. ??? I am thinking that I would send it along with the recent changes with my application - Change in bank and account balance for settlement funds and change of partner's employment. I'll just write a letter informing them about the changes and that I have also included my PCC to facilitate the process. ::)
Yes dear, I beleive that would be a good idea :)
Good luck

cforcanada

Mar 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mchowdhury said:
did the PER email of those who hadnt submitted the pcc say somethig about sending pcc to VO? Of no, then how come is it a obvious thing to send something you are not specifically instructed to?
I wonder what is really going on with us...I havent been this stressed even before receiving PER than now I am after hearing the 120 day timeline confusion! I sincerely wish some of us hear something concrete from CIO or VO to clarify this soon.
I am also asking the same question again and again and couldn't get the answer. For those of us who have already received their PERs, WHAT IS OUR NEXT STEP? Just wait, or collect documents and send it to VO within 120 days. Mine was send without PCC.
E-case is not working for me either, as I believe that VO buffalo hasn't opened up my file yet. So among all these confusions, some of your great ideas might help me to proceed further from these messed up rules. Please share your experience.

Thank You.

chima1980

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October,27,2010
AOR Received.
PER received April 18th
IELTS Request
Included with app
Cur-Rozen said:
Chima, why do you need to attach your aunt-in-law documents. If this is for "relatives in Canada" points - it will not work. They consider only brother, sister, parents, children, grandchildren/ Not more.
Dear Cu-Rozen
According the six selection factors.
Adaptablity topic.It's clearly mention that

"Relatives in Canada
You, or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner, have a relative (parent, grandparent, child, grandchild, child of a parent, sibling, child of a grandparent, aunt or uncle, or grandchild of a parent, niece or nephew) who is residing in Canada and is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident."

That's why i needed points from my aunt-in-law to reach 67 points.

Chima

kittu

Jan 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2011, received by CIC 10-03-11
Doc's Request.
sent with app.
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 28/04/2011
IELTS Request
sent with docs
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
Awaited
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 2011, submitted finally on 20 Dec 11
VISA ISSUED...
29 March 2012
LANDED..........
will land soon
hi all

i have just joined the forum. would anyone inform me how to be listed in the spreadsheet and how to view it.

thanks

Kittu

nursemich

Jun 17, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/08/10:app sent 09/16/10:CC charged 12/29/10:PER rcvd 02/03/11:2nd AOR 02/08/11:Med rqt with PRPF and PC 03/10/11:Medicals rcvd by VO
Passport Req..
04/07/11
VISA ISSUED...
05/02/11
LANDED..........
05/19/11 Canadian Citizen 07/16/15
varismart said:
Dear Nursemich,

would like to know wherehave you got any communication form VO asking for the same.or it just an idea to speed up the process?

have you tried to contacted VO..? any updates after PER received??

regards
Vari
Its just a thought since I'll be sending them updates regarding the recent changes in my application. I haven't contacted them and I don't have any idea about what's next, no info from VO yet. I tried calling my VO, Manila, but only recorded voice info is available and callers doesn't have any opportunity to talk to the staff. They don't entertain calls. Im still planning to email them but sending the documents at once would be much wise, i think. :)

nursemich

Jun 17, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/08/10:app sent 09/16/10:CC charged 12/29/10:PER rcvd 02/03/11:2nd AOR 02/08/11:Med rqt with PRPF and PC 03/10/11:Medicals rcvd by VO
Passport Req..
04/07/11
VISA ISSUED...
05/02/11
LANDED..........
05/19/11 Canadian Citizen 07/16/15
basmalahh said:
Yes dear, I beleive that would be a good idea :)
Good luck

Thanks :) I just hope everything will turn out fine. I haven't heard anyone being refused of visa just because he submitted what is not being asked.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
welcome :)
please write the information down

Category........:
Visa Office......:
NOC Code......:
App. Filed.......:
Doc's Request.:
Nomination.....:
AOR Received.:
IELTS Request:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiJy8Qu8lcQbdGxiSnNhME5sVi1uRlZtUWNhOEFwemc&hl=ar&authkey=CLDXsFA#gid=0
this is our spreadsheet

kittu said:
hi all

i have just joined the forum. would anyone inform me how to be listed in the spreadsheet and how to view it.

thanks

Kittu

Viktoria

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
13.07.2011 add. document
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
17.10.2011 In process........: 23.11.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
chima1980 said:
Hey guys
I need your helps and advice urgent.
My question is that i didn't attach my aunt-in-law birth certificated with my initial application. :'(
Because at that time i couldn't get her BC immediately and also worried about the cap reached.
I just gave CIO a letter of explanation,which declared my relationship to my aunt-in-law,and also my aunt PR card photocopy.
I have searched info from this thread that one of member application was rejected after BD was encashed because of lacking proof of relationship
What shold i do now.
1. Waiting until get NER from CIO.
2. Sending a parallel app with the old one.

Chima
PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP IN CANADA (IF APPLICABLE)
Submit:
•Proof of relationship showing you have, or your accompanying spouse / common-law partner has a close relative who lives in Canada and is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident. This close relative can be:
•parent, grandparent,
•child, grandchild,
•brother, sister,
•aunt, uncle, or
•niece, nephew.
•Proof of relationship to your close relative in Canada, such as birth, marriage or adoption certificates. For example, to prove that your relative in Canada is your paternal aunt, it would be necessary to submit copies of birth certificates for her and for your father showing they have at least one common parent.
•If your close relative is a permanent resident of Canada: provide a photocopy of his or her Record of Landing (IMM 1000), Confirmation of Permanent Residence or Permanent Resident Card.
•If your close relative is a Canadian citizen: provide proof of Canadian citizenship, such as a photocopy of pages of a Canadian passport or Canadian citizenship card.

chima1980,

Pay attention on red letters.I think you should enclose proоf for your uncle, not for aunt-in-law.

My husband's sister lives in Canada, and we enclose her birth certificate and photocopy of pages of a Canadian passport and photocopy of

Canadian citizenship card.

Regards

Viktoria

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Viktoria and Chima:
Chima needs to prove the relationship with which ever person is the BLOOD RELATIVE of his spouse. So if this person is his wife's mother's sister (his wife's aunt / his aunt-in-law) then she would be the one to prove, not the uncle. From what I understand of Chima's description, the uncle-in-law would just have married into the family and not be a blood relative of his wife. Isn't genealogy fun?

Viktoria

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
13.07.2011 add. document
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
17.10.2011 In process........: 23.11.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Pippin said:
Viktoria and Chima:
Chima needs to prove the relationship with which ever person is the BLOOD RELATIVE of his spouse. So if this person is his wife's mother's sister (his wife's aunt / his aunt-in-law) then she would be the one to prove, not the uncle. From what I understand of Chima's description, the uncle-in-law would just have married into the family and not be a blood relative of his wife. Isn't genealogy fun?
OK. I understand that she is his uncle wife.

I am sorry

Viktoria

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
cforcanada said:
I am also asking the same question again and again and couldn't get the answer. For those of us who have already received their PERs, WHAT IS OUR NEXT STEP? Just wait, or collect documents and send it to VO within 120 days. Mine was send without PCC.
E-case is not working for me either, as I believe that VO buffalo hasn't opened up my file yet. So among all these confusions, some of your great ideas might help me to proceed further from these messed up rules. Please share your experience.

Thank You.
Be calm, cforcanada ad others in the same position i.e. having received PER and needing to submit their Police check certificate at some point.
The old rules 120 day e-mail was a request that was made by the Visa Office when they were ready to process your file and that gave you 120 days maximum to submit all the docs required on the list.
This is now obsolete, as everyone sends everything at the start. The PCC only has this confusion because of the small window of time where CIO were telling applicants not to send it and their subsequent advice telling applicants to include it if they could but it was not essential. The widely held view is that this was to ensure that those whose countries are slow at providing Police certificates were not unfairly disadvantaged in the race to get in before the cap closed, which was very fair and kind, I think.
Nobody under the new rules is going to be rejected through being "timed out" on providing this document until the Visa Office has contacted them to ask for this document. They will then tell you how long you have got to submit it. Sending documents to the VO without being asked is inviting the possibility that it will be lost in the system.
Wait until they contact you to request it, then send it.
If your country is likely to be very slow to issue a police check, you will have to judge when to request it based on how long you think your country will take to get it to you. The police check must be no older than three months when the Visa Office receive it.

Cur-Rozen

Sep 28, 2010
Ontario, Vaughan (city above Toronto)
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 20,2010
AOR Received.
Jan 13, 2011
IELTS Request
attached (L7.5 R9 W6.5 S6.5, BS7.5)
File Transfer...
2AOR - 8.03.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Paddy78 said:
CU-ROZEN,

Can u reply on my P.message?
Sorry! Yes, yes. Just had a very busy weekend!

Cur-Rozen

Sep 28, 2010
Ontario, Vaughan (city above Toronto)
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 20,2010
AOR Received.
Jan 13, 2011
IELTS Request
attached (L7.5 R9 W6.5 S6.5, BS7.5)
File Transfer...
2AOR - 8.03.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
chima1980 said:
Dear Cu-Rozen
According the six selection factors.
Adaptablity topic.It's clearly mention that

"Relatives in Canada
You, or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner, have a relative (parent, grandparent, child, grandchild, child of a parent, sibling, child of a grandparent, aunt or uncle, or grandchild of a parent, niece or nephew) who is residing in Canada and is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident."

That's why i needed points from my aunt-in-law to reach 67 points.

Chima
You are right.

Oct 5, 2010
Scotland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I noticed its been a wee while since I last posted. Firstly contratulations to everybody that has received their PER's so far. I am now waiting (very impatiently) for any news of mine, good or bad. I feel for everybody on the list still to receive theirs (Queencougar I am sure yours will be sent any day now!). Good luck to everybody else still waiting and lets hope next week we will see lots of PER's being sent, mine included. ;)

Oct 5, 2010
Scotland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just noticed I have also been given a -1 rating, I havent even posted anything of interest yet, just the details of my encashment. Must have been the phantom poster giving out negatives!