Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2017 (Expecation)
LANDED..........
29-09-2017 (Expecation)
Hi, Can anyone give me Fax # for CIO , I have to enquire for my case which was returned on Aug 19th according to CIC Agent , but I didnt get it yet in my hand

Thanks
Faisal

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
Silent said:
Hi Indira,
First we need to know how long file takes to reach from Canada to New Delhi. It will be clear when our friends of New delhi VO who have already received PER, gets acknowledgement.
Indira, do you have any idea of how long it takes to get PCC in our country?
Thanks.
We have read that they usually transfer files through diplomatic courier and so it shouldn't take long. I strongly doubt that it will not take more than 2 weeks to reach India. Next, i guess the ND VO will not send out an acknowledgment as soon as they receive, but likely when they are ready to process it or at least put it in a queue. Also they indicated they will send it by post, and they do not use courier but registered post, again this may take to a max of 10 days to reach anywhere in India.

In India, the best way to get a PCC is from a passport office, and they usually issue it in a day. The key is to apply in the same passport office where you got your passport issued, as your police verification file will physically stay there. In worst cases, you may end up waiting for a week or so to get a PCC in India. There is also a way to get the police department to issue it, but you can't get it done before 2 weeks there and you will need a lot of influence within.

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
arasah said:
Dear Indira, Can you please correct my name (Appl Filed: 10 Sept'10) in spreadsheet, this is Arasah not Arash.
Thanking in advance.
Rgds-
Arasah
Dear Friend i change your name to the correct one right now and hope to hear good news from you so soon

Amro

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
katyspring said:
Dear Indira,

Hey. Do you know when their holidays start and how many days is the office closed? I am asking about the CIO of course. I am waiting them to reply my query and I wanna know how many days are left and if should I send them another email or not. Sounds sadly funny, seems that I am looking forward to an acknowledgemwnt letter of non-receipt.
Hi Katy,

I read that in this thread and for some reasons i am not able to find it here. Please give me some time and I'll dig tat out for you.

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

Silent

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
indira_prab said:
We have read that they usually transfer files through diplomatic courier and so it shouldn't take long. I strongly doubt that it will not take more than 2 weeks to reach India. Next, i guess the ND VO will not send out an acknowledgment as soon as they receive, but likely when they are ready to process it or at least put it in a queue. Also they indicated they will send it by post, and they do not use courier but registered post, again this may take to a max of 10 days to reach anywhere in India.

In India, the best way to get a PCC is from a passport office, and they usually issue it in a day. The key is to apply in the same passport office where you got your passport issued, as your police verification file will physically stay there. In worst cases, you may end up waiting for a week or so to get a PCC in India. There is also a way to get the police department to issue it, but you can't get it done before 2 weeks there and you will need a lot of influence within.

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
Thanks Indira for detailed reply of my query. I had applied for passport at DSP office of my city. And you mean to say if i apply for PCC at the same DSP office then I will be able to get my PCC much faster as they already have my police verification details. Thanks again as earlier I thought that getting PCC wouldl be a very long and tiresome process.

Silent

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
indira_prab said:

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
We also have to wait and watch whether they are clearing pre june 26 applications first or working parallel with both the applications as per FIFO.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
Silent said:
Thanks Indira for detailed reply of my query. I had applied for passport at DSP office of my city. And you mean to say if i apply for PCC at the same DSP office then I will be able to get my PCC much faster as they already have my police verification details. Thanks again as earlier I thought that getting PCC wouldl be a very long and tiresome process.
Nope! I said the passport office that issued you the passport, not the location from where you submitted the application. You can find this easily in your passport main page. Please check for 'Passport Issued @ ------' More likely you will see the nearest passport office in your state. That's the place you have to go and apply for the PCC. No need to book appointments. Just download the forms from the passport office website and fill them up and submit the required documents to the passport official in the respective counter in the morning and you can have the passports back with PCCs in the evening :)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

always+ve

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug
Doc's Request.
With Appln
AOR Received.
23rd Nov
IELTS Request
with Appl
File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
2nd March, submitted 16th March, old passports submitted 4th June
Hi everyone, i have just joined this forum, following it since quite some time though. Wanted to know a couple of things; 1. Has anyone been able to check their status online? and 2. All of us received their PER's have been very categorically told to inform the VO regarding any changes in their address. I have sent the NDVO of the change in address almost 2 weeks ago, no reply except for the immediate acknowledgment. Any views/suggestions/comments guys?

Silent

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
indira_prab said:
Nope! I said the passport office that issued you the passport, not the location from where you submitted the application. You can find this easily in your passport main page. Please check for 'Passport Issued @ ------' More likely you will see the nearest passport office in your state. That's the place you have to go and apply for the PCC. No need to book appointments. Just download the forms from the passport office website and fill them up and submit the required documents to the passport official in the respective counter in the morning and you can have the passports back with PCCs in the evening :)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
Thanks again. I am very much clear now.
If by god's grace, I receive PER, than without wasting time, I will apply for PCC and keep it ready with me so that I donot loose time. :D

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Hi Katy: to my knowledge the stat holidays are 27 and 28 December and 3 January. It is bound to be a bit slower from now until after 3 January as I expect many people will take additional vacation days during this period. What have we sunk to here? No one wants it to be a weekend and you are wanting an email of non-receipt....I hope Santa is good to you!

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
Dear Indira

Re: PCC

let me know how one can obtain PCC without VO request, as far as i know if you go to Police commisioner office they will ask for written request from embassy for which we r asking PCC for.

I think In india it is different from state to state, for ex.. in AP it is not easy to obtain PCC from PO just like that, and if u approach to commisioner Police office they will also take minimum 25 days to complete process.......

Anyway main reason to write is as far as i know u cannot go either to PO or CO and request for PCC unless n until u dont have written request from VO. may be the rules has changed... but it was like that when i applied.......

Let me clear one more thing PCC for new passport is different then PCC obataining for immigration is other process....

FMA

ash ali

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
FIJI
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APPLICATION RECEIVED BY CIO - 09/11/2010
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
PER - 23/02/11, 2nd AOR - 22/03/11
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
15/03/11
Med's Request
25/05/11
Med's Done....
16/06/11 / newborns - 17/11/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!!!
Passport Req..
26/07/2011 / 06/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/01/2012
LANDED..........
INSHA ALLAH BY APRIL 2012!!!
smfaisal28 said:
Hi, Can anyone give me Fax # for CIO , I have to enquire for my case which was returned on Aug 19th according to CIC Agent , but I didnt get it yet in my hand

Thanks
Faisal

hi....just wanna know why and how they returned ur application.... how did u know they have returned it....thanx

hariranjith

Nov 18, 2010
malaysia
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
PER on 22/3/2011 2AOR 14 /4/11
File Transfer...
9/4/11
Med's Request
7/12/2011
Med's Done....
26/12/2011
Passport Req..
7/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
2/4/2012
LANDED..........
17/5/2012
Dear Indra & fma
i am a indian citizen staying in malaysia.
i want to apply for canadian immigration from malaysia visa offfice.
my contract is a renewable in every 2 years.
now i have 11 months left in this contract
my visa is for 11 months now
can i apply from malaysia

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Hi Smfaisal: You can email CIO FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca Do not leave any spaces on either side of the @ sign. I found they replied to me within two days. Good luck.

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
always+ve said:
Hi everyone, i have just joined this forum, following it since quite some time though. Wanted to know a couple of things; 1. Has anyone been able to check their status online? and 2. All of us received their PER's have been very categorically told to inform the VO regarding any changes in their address. I have sent the NDVO of the change in address almost 2 weeks ago, no reply except for the immediate acknowledgment. Any views/suggestions/comments guys?
Congrats Doctor.....

This is quite late ... but because you joined this small family NOW ....... 8) 8) 8)
I will just add your details. As for your query
(1) No body till now (with PER) is able to check their status online... it will take some time.
(2) You have to contact VO and inform them about your change of address ... which I see you already did ...... If possible inform the same at your old address ..... AND wait..... :eek: ??? :'(

Cheers, Anil