Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
Rohan09 said:
Hi Anil, I guess you .................
Many thanks,
Rohan
Done dear........ Please check the tracker....

Cheers, Anil

arasah

Oct 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Med's Request
12-12-11
Med's Done....
07-01-12
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-12
LANDED..........
Landed December 2012
Can you pleaze let me know, about the recent AOR and new application processing system, which is contradict each other.
Attn. Indira, Wayne, Anil or any other

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
anil04_10 said:
Hi Indira / Hasib

My assumption / view is that applications encashed / charged till 29th October will be cleared for AORs ....before X-mas!!!

All the Best...
Cheers, Anil
Wow.. I like that 29th October ;) :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

sasi6174

Star Member
Jun 28, 2010
Cappuccino said:
But he's from London VO. May/June applicants from London and Buffalo experienced a delay of a few weeks over the first people to get AORs, so I wouldn't be surprised if the applicants of some visa offices experienced a similar delay.

Wayne.
Mr. Cuppuccino
Could you add me in your spread sheet

Visa office - London
NOC - 3152
application received by CIO - 20 sep 2010
PCC - Attached
BD encased on - 27 oct 2010

Thanks
SASI6174

Rohan09

Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 9' 10
AOR Received.
Jan 7' 11
IELTS Request
Original doc sent with application
Med's Request
Mar 3' 11
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
Mar 3' 11
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 5' 11
LANDED..........
Oct 28' 11
Thanks Anil for uploading my info.

I'd like to know from you and others - is there a way we could check if our DD has been cashed or not? cos I have no clue in the world about that!

Secondly, I am in a process of changing my job...how do I intimate this development to CIC if at all I should?

Lastly, is there a difference between an AOR and E-File Number? Please advise.

Rohan

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Dear Asaif....

I'm really praying for you to recieve your AOR today. :)I can imagine how tention you are right now. Trust God. He never lets anyone down. I feel you are going to celebrate very soon, brother. ;)
I'm so so Happy for Dr. Alex :D.He is the first from Cairo Vo

Pls let me know how is Akram.Do you know if he could know what happened for his file? I'm worry about him. And where is Amro? He didn't share from so long. Wish he is fine.

Hope you guys all the best and hope all of those in the forum to celebrate recieving their AORs very very soon :) :) :)

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
arasah said:
Can you pleaze let me know, about the recent AOR and new application processing system, which is contradict each other.
Attn. Indira, Wayne, Anil or any other
Please can you be a bit specific on the query? Sorry for being dumb ???, but i can't understand what's the contradicting info here. I suggest you to please go through the outline of processing of post June 26 applications that i have posted sometime back in the same thread (quoted below) and then post your query again as to where the info is contradicting. The current process seems to perfectly fit in the below outline, which was an extract from the OP6 Manual by the August 2010.

So, now we are receiving AORs as per step 5 8) 8) 8), but looks like step 6 is also completed as they have mentioned that only after step 6, they will send the application to the Visa Office and our AORs mention they are sending out the applications to the VO.

indira_prab said:
Hi People,

I see a lot of inactivity in the forum :( :( I guess people are busy gathering papers :)

Well, to my understanding, i'm posting the actual proposed process of applications for Federal Skilled Workers after June 26 2010.

1. As a rule of thumb, one has to submit ALL the documents specified in the CIO checklist and the Visa Office checklist(these checklists include pretty much everything needed for a PR application to Canada), with the initial application to CIO, NS.

2. One exception to the above may be the PCCs, as they will be asked for later by the corresponding visa office, although it's makes sense to send it together with the initial application(please see my explanation for the same in the same thread below).

3. So, once they receive our courier, they group them according to NOCs(the NOC code is mentioned on the envelope).

4. When our turn comes, they crack open our couriers and do a initial documentation check for completeness and compliance of the application.
# Check if the application forms are all COMPLETELY FILLED, payments are OK, all required documentation are enclosed.
# Next they check if we have a valid 1 year experience in the claimed NOC(a part of the 29 occupations list)

5. If yes, they give an AOR and put the file into processing :), If not they send the application back stating the reason for return.

6. Next they check and award points for the 6 selection factors, including Education, Work Experience, Age, Language proficiency, Adaptability, Arranged Employment. In addition to these 6 factors, they check for the proof of funds as per the guidelines. They also do the background check for the above at this point before awarding points.

7. If the applicant gets 67 points or more, then his/her application will be transferred to the local visa office for final decision.

8. The VO again conducts background checks for their part and may request for an interview if they are not satisfied with the documentation provided.

9. It is believed, as and when they receive the file transfer from CIO, NS, the Visa Office sends a medicals request to the applicants.

10. By the time they receive the medicals results, they would be done with the background checks and this will enable the VO to make a decision :)

11. It is thought that they will also want to have the applicants' passports in their hands before making a final decision.

12. Once approved, they will send the Passports with Visas stamped :)

13. All refused skilled worker applicants, including those refused for non-compliance with processing requirements, will be sent or otherwise provided a formal refusal letter. The letter must:
• inform the applicant of the categories or circumstances under which the application was considered;
• provide a listing of the points awarded in respect of each selection factor;
• fully inform the applicant why the application has been refused.

Well, long story short, the processing times are getting shorter and shorter :)

All the best for all of you guys out here.. Keep helping each other and hopefully see you all in Canada soon 8):)

Quick update from my side: My huby is attempting his IELTS this Saturday ::) ???, hopefully we get good points out of it. A 14 point would be just as great as having our application approved :) ;)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

sasi6174

Star Member
Jun 28, 2010
canady said:
Dear Asaif....

I'm really praying for you to recieve your AOR today. :)I can imagine how tention you are right now. Trust God. He never lets anyone down. I feel you are going to celebrate very soon, brother. ;)

Pls let me know how is Akram.Do you know if he could know what happened for his file? I'm worry about him. And where is Amro? He didn't share from so long. Wish he is fine.

Hope you guys all the best and hope all of those in the forum to celebrate recieving their AORs very very soon :) :) :)

I thing they will collect all accepted application around 100 or 200 for each visa offices

and they will send as a one package to London.

every day Data entry teams typing and sending AORs

Visa office London AOR packages will open very soon

I hope next week

pardis1975

Star Member
Sep 26, 2010
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
D/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Nov
AOR Received.
22th feb.
Hey there,
I have been here for some months and i noticed most of ppl here are from India and most of those who got the AOR are from India also ...cic got my documents on 8th Nov. I know I should wait more but I don’t know if our visa office will be affected on date of getting aor or just they send aor according date they got our documents?
Thank you.

Victory

Star Member
Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
March 09, 2011
Med's Done....
VO Received April 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 22, 2011
LANDED..........
Soon
New day comming now.........

Sunsightsssssssssssss with AOR to all of you :-* :-* :-*

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
sasi6174 said:
I thing they will collect all accepted application around 100 or 200 for each visa offices

and they will send as a one package to London.
I hope they dont sent the applications to Visa office by Canada Post. No jokes.

As in the earlier system there were only a few forms which could be scanned and put on the system so probably there was no physical transfer of paper. This time around, each one of us has submitted a ton of paper to CIC. Scanning will be a good option but i presume, CIC will just pack the whole lot and send it to VO by grouping as suggested by our friend above.
Pray they dont send it by normal post.
Cheers

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
kolhapuri said:
I hope they dont sent the applications to Visa office by Canada Post. No jokes.

As in the earlier system there were only a few forms which could be scanned and put on the system so probably there was no physical transfer of paper. This time around, each one of us has submitted a ton of paper to CIC. Scanning will be a good option but i presume, CIC will just pack the whole lot and send it to VO by grouping as suggested by our friend above.
Pray they dont send it by normal post.
Cheers
This might be a concern for us :mad: :( if they plan to send them by Canada Post ???! Hope they don't do that, else we risk our packages getting lost while swimming 8) for months like other unfortunate folks here in this forum whose applications are still swimming across the Atlantic :(. While some of them have managed to reach home, the delay of 3 to 4 months is still a concern for us.

Hope they read our letter to the Minister and get aware of the fact and consequences of the postal delays before they decide to send the applications by Canada post.

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
sasi6174 said:
Mr. Cuppuccino
Could you add me in your spread sheet

Visa office - London
NOC - 3152
application received by CIO - 20 sep 2010
PCC - Attached
BD encased on - 27 oct 2010

Thanks
SASI6174
Done, and welcome :)
Wayne.

I

India123

anil04_10 said:
Welcome to the family Rohan

Just added you in N/Delhi tracker. Also let me know your city of residence & whether you have sent PCC with your application. Do post your latest updates. Thank you.

Cheers, Anil

please add me to

apply on15/09/10
rec. by cio 22/09/10
noc 1122
aor waiting
ielts 6.5
no pcc

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
canady said:
Dear Asaif....

I hope asaif receives AOR as soon as possible, but his case is a bit more complex than some people's, and also London VO is not renowned for fast AOR. So if there's a delay I don't think there's necessarily anything to worry about.

Wayne.