+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siddharth27012004 said:
Its 70 days for PER,24 days for AOR, and the balance till date makes 208 days and counting. BTW guys, those who have applied under FSW2 cat are declared sitting ducks over the 29 noc list. Just compare my timeframe with bhavikcpatel. We both applied on the very same day. Its not funny man!
AEO applicants have more chances of getting application approved. Bhavick Patel is an exceptional case. His case was the fastest till now.

y dont u ttake case of varismart/...he applied on 22 dec2010 and got his PER on 14 july 2011?

and as far as i know last member who got MR with AEO category is zeddm and he got MR in 7 months.

so please be positive. Inshallah u will recieve goo news soon. :)

siddharth27012004

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
AEO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-DEC-2010
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
AOR Received.
4-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
11-MARCH-2011
Med's Request
28/09/11
Med's Done....
11/10/11
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
28/09/11
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
canadestin said:
AEO applicants have more chances of getting application approved. Bhavick Patel is an exceptional case. His case was the fastest till now.

y dont u ttake case of varismart/...he applied on 22 dec201 and got his PER on 14 july?

and as far as i know last member who got MR with AEO category is zeddm and he got MR in 7 months.

so please be positive. Inshallah u will recieve goo news soon. :)
thxs for the support, the main cause of worry is the increase in fraudulent AEOs. Thats the reason why the CIC is being very cautious in approving them. The last thing I heard about AEO applications from NDVO that only 30% are approved, which in a way gives me the jitters. ALL IZZ WELL!

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siddharth27012004 said:
thxs for the support, the main cause of worry is the increase in fraudulent AEOs. Thats the reason why the CIC is being very cautious in approving them. The last thing I heard about AEO applications from NDVO that only 30% are approved, which in a way gives me the jitters. ALL IZZ WELL!
i understand....there may b lil prob for those AEO applicants whose employer in Canada has given job offer to many other foreign nationals. The CIC may check whether the people to whom the employer has given job offer n who got PR are still working with him or in real time did work for him.

If ur employer has not given Job offer to many then u need not to worry.

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sid, also remember this not a Visit/business Visa where the NDVO can refuse ur application without any genuine reason. For that visa categories it all depends upon Visa officer satisfation....

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kehthe hai aksar kamoshi k baad toofan aata hai

aaj koi news nahi suni......kya GOOD news ka Toofan aaney wala hai? :eek:

magdy580

Star Member
Sep 25, 2010
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2010
AOR Received.
31-01-2011 / 31-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Med's Request
02-04-2011
Med's Done....
06-04-2011 / 28-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-8-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-9-2011
LANDED..........
3rd of November 2011
Cappuccino said:
This is going to sound unpopular, but it saddens me that someone with borrowed funds has gotten a visa, when other honest applications have not or have been rejected because the cap is reached.

I think they need to be more stringent at CIO stage and insist on 12 months bank statements.

Wayne.
I must agree with you Wayne at the first place, But ... borrowing funds at the beginning of your application to Canada can be quite logic as you have about one year till you land (if the case goes on) ...

Because one can easily build up his savings during that year to hit the specified target. Especially if real estate is considered in the case.

Magdy

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
magdy580 said:
I must agree with you Wayne at the first place, But ... borrowing funds at the beginning of your application to Canada can be quite logic as you have about one year till you land (if the case goes on) ...

Because one can easily build up his savings during that year to hit the specified target. Especially if real estate is considered in the case.

Magdy
But it's not like he applied on borrowed funds with the intention of saving up his own funds prior to landing. Even that is technically against the rules but as long as you don't land until you have genuine funds of your own and repaid the loan then I can see it being at least morally reasonable.

But in this guy's case he is going to land on borrowed funds, and not repay the loan until some time after he has been in Canada. CIC have these rules to prevent people from landing in poor financial health and having to rely on the state to support them whilst they find work. Often settlement funds dwindle in a matter of a few months, and if those settlement funds don't even belong to him then at that stage he'd have no money AND have a large debt.

I don't see that fradulent funding is any better than fraudulent work experience/education letters etc.

I realise my views will be unpopular with some people on this thread, and I hate to sound discouraging - but when it comes to deliberate immigration fraud like bkcnbr I think there should be zero tolerance, and I am surprised CIC do not stamp down on this at an earlier stage by insisting on 6 to 12 months bank statements with the initial application at CIO.

Wayne.

GoHerd

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with the app. 6.5 band
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Landed 2011
saratracy said:
Hi GoHerd,

I am just a little bit curious, pls feel free to ignore my question if it doesn't make sense to you. As I understand you are us citizen (have us ppt), why do you want canadian pr?

Wish you all the best with your medicals.

saratracy
Hi saratracy,
Sorry to make you confused. Let me confirm this I am not a US citizen. what I meant was US passport pictures size 5x5cm, not my US passport. I just took pictures 2 days ago with US passport standard size. I will bring these pictures with me to take medical exam this friday

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
I don't see that fradulent funding is any better than fraudulent work experience/education letters etc.
I agree, there is no difference.

I would suggest that landing with borrowed funds is even worse and could be taken as misrepresentation.
Why? Because not only does the applicant not own the actual funds, they are applying while concealing an undeclared debt.

I know it is a common practice, but that does not make it right.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Baloo said:
I agree, there is no difference.

I would suggest that landing with borrowed funds is even worse and could be taken as misrepresentation.
Why? Because not only does the applicant not own the actual funds, they are applying while concealing an undeclared debt.

I know it is a common practice, but that does not make it right.
Quite. As I said, if you apply with borrowed funds then save up funds of your own during the application process, repay the loan and then have sufficient genuine funds of your own when you land, then I can see this being at least moral, if technically against the rules.

Landing with large debts is unfair on other honest applicants, unfair on the Canadian welfare system and unfair on the applicants themselves when they find they are in for a sharp shock. It takes the average immigrant 3 to 6 months to secure a job after landing. And it's the honest tax-paying applicants that are going to end up paying for them when they end up on welfare.

What p*sses me off the most is now we have a capping system it is a visa which an honest applicant is not going to get.

bkcnbr is a Dec 2010 applicant with fraudulent funding about to get a visa, and there are many honest July/Aug/Sep/Oct/Nov 2010 applicants who aren't even in process yet!

Like I said I imagine I will be unpopular with some people and expect a large rain of "negs" for this, but it's something I feel most strongly about.
Wayne.

Ismael5

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
yes
AOR Received.
yes
IELTS Request
yes
File Transfer...
yes
Med's Request
Passport Req..
Cappuccino said:
But it's not like he applied on borrowed funds with the intention of saving up his own funds prior to landing. Even that is technically against the rules but as long as you don't land until you have genuine funds of your own and repaid the loan then I can see it being at least morally reasonable.

But in this guy's case he is going to land on borrowed funds, and not repay the loan until some time after he has been in Canada. CIC have these rules to prevent people from landing in poor financial health and having to rely on the state to support them whilst they find work. Often settlement funds dwindle in a matter of a few months, and if those settlement funds don't even belong to him then at that stage he'd have no money AND have a large debt.

I realise my views will be unpopular with some people on this thread, and I hate to sound discouraging - but when it comes to deliberate immigration fraud like bkcnbr I think there should be zero tolerance, and I am surprised CIC do not stamp down on this at an earlier stage by insisting on 6 to 12 months bank statements with the initial application at CIO.

Wayne.
People should not borrow fund and wait until they get earned (May be in couple of year or more) so category can discart or new rules can come into effect ?
it is like poor country should not take loan or borrow fund to remove poverty or rise employment in their country and wait until they get to manage?

I stronly believe fund can be borrow even for immigration purpose and that fund also can be use at landing point

my friend borrowed fund from his uncle and took that to CANADA and paid back after year

does it make any difference ?
::)

Ismael

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
Ismael5 said:
People should not borrow fund and wait until they get earned (May be in couple of year or more) so category can discart or new rules can come into effect ?
it is like poor country should not take loan or borrow fund to remove poverty or rise employment in their country and wait until they get to manage?
I stronly believe fund can be borrow even for immigration purpose and that fund also can be use at landing point
my friend borrowed fund from his uncle and took that to CANADA and paid back after year
does it make any difference ? ::)
Ismael
Well, if that was alright, why would the CIC rules make it illegal?

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ismael5 said:

Did he declare the debt to CIC?
Did he read the CIC information?

Guess what, CIC don't allow it.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
Ismael5 said:

does it make any difference ?
::)

Ismael
Check out:
http://www.canadianimmigrationinformation.com/2010/05/8-reasons-why-lying-in-an-application-to-immigrate-to-canada-is-a-bad-idea.html

"Lying to immigrate to Canada is not a good idea. Here's why:

- it's an offence under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
- it makes you unreliable and means that other information you provided in an immigration application or in an immigration interview was likely untrue
- it makes you inadmissible to visit, study, work or immigrate permanently to Canada
- it affects the ability of your family members to immigrate to Canada
- it shows that you do not respect the rule of law and raises the question for immigration officers as to whether you can respect other laws if admitted to Canada
- it negatively affects the integrity of Canada's immigration system
- it means you may have jumped the queue to be in Canada ahead of applicants who were honest
- you will be deported from Canada

If you want to immigrate to Canada, honesty is not the best policy, it's the only policy. "

Makes me so mad that so many people on this forum think it's on to lie and cheat your way to a visa. That somehow they are above the rules and above the law and that none of this applies to them.

By lying about funds the applicant has already committed a CRIME before they have even set foot in the country. Do people really want to start their new lives in Canada as criminals already?

So, Ismael5, your strong belief that people can borrow funds and use borrowed funds at landing point is WRONG. What does this person do if they cannot find a job immediately? Dwindle away their borrowed funds and then rely on welfare, whilst continuing to have a large debt?

To everyone who tries it - I hope you are caught, and I hope you are duly prosecuted under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and never allowed to apply to Canada again.

Crooked people on this forum like Ismael5 and bkcnbr just make me want to leave and have nothing to do with this place.

Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
Ismael5 said:
Then your friend is another example of fraudsters who believe the laws and rules do not apply to them.

I hope he is caught and duly deported, although regrettably he will probably get away with it.

Wayne.