Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
::) I guess July should be working time for ND VO to clear all RBVO stage applicants to " In Process" :p :p ... Including me... ;D

They better not delay it further .. :mad: ......other wise by the time we land it will be winters :-\

entemaria

May 1, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
4152 Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 9, 2010 received in sydney, NS
Doc's Request.
filed with application... document request for spouse in January 2011
IELTS Request
filed with application
File Transfer...
29 Nov 2010
Med's Request
29 June 2011. CANADA POST took 22 days deliver this mail.
Med's Done....
26 July 2011 - Principal Applicant, 02 Sept 2011 - Spouse and baby
Interview........
waived!!!!
Passport Req..
Received
LANDED..........
lives in the capital city of Canada... Ottawa, Ontario for last 4 years
sonir said:
::) I guess July should be working time for ND VO to clear all RBVO stage applicants to " In Process" :p :p ... Including me... ;D

They better not delay it further .. :mad: ......other wise by the time we land it will be winters :-\
They should. Sonir, Give them your warning.

entemaria

entemaria

May 1, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
4152 Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
filed with application
File Transfer...
29 Nov 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived!!!!
Passport Req..
Received
LANDED..........
Finally some one gave a hit on our Buffalo who was sleeping for a long time.

Who will milk our buffalo now??????

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
sonir said:
Well Sonir, we are all planning to be a permanent residents of one of coldest countries in the world. If you are scared of cold weather, then beware.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
midoo said:
i have no facility to know the new numbers ,but this group of pharmacies in saudi arabia in gulf and i am afraid if i managed to give them the newnumbers ,the new employers told them that i did not work in this company before ,and make proplems for me
My advice is to contact visa office explaining exactly what has happened.

If the visa officer does employment verification and cannot contact the employer at all, then he/she will have to make a decision based on the information they have, and this could possibly lead to your case being refused.

If they have a letter at least explaining exactly why they are unable to contact the employers this looks less like you are trying to hide anything.

Of course, the other viewpoint is that if you say nothing the visa officer may not wish to perform employment verification anyway. By writing to them you may be highlighting an area they didn't want to scrutinise in the first place.

So it's a bit of a catch 22. And ultimately your own call as the best way to play it. If it were me I'd be completely honest with visa office and just give them as much information as you can.

Wayne.

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
entemaria said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]******* BREAKING NEWS FROM BUFFALO VISA OFFICE ***********[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/color

Dear friends and especially Buffalo applicants

After 10 months and 10 days, once I filed my application

After 6 months and 20 days, once I received my PER

I have a breaking news from Buffalo

My Ecas status changed to IN PROCESS.

"Your application was reviewed and we started processing on June XX, 2011"

Thanks everyone

entemaria

relief ;D,hope mr will b super fast

entemaria

May 1, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
4152 Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
filed with application
File Transfer...
29 Nov 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived!!!!
Passport Req..
Received
LANDED..........
casayed said:
relief ;D,hope mr will b super fast

Thank you.

Thanks for the wishes.

For Medical request, I'm really looking forward to Canadian Parliament's proceedings because they are planning Back to work legislation for CANADA POST employees, otherwise I am expecting a delay.

entemaria

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
kolhapuri said:
Well Sonir, we are all planning to be a permanent residents of one of coldest countries in the world. If you are scared of cold weather, then beware.
Kolhapuri, m not scared, I have lived and worked in UK & USA both that too in cold parts.. but winter will have short days and initially anyone will need more time to settle down..

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
Beshocar said:
hello
ijust get this Email from cairo embassy

You are kindly requested to provide us with the following documents:

- Evidence of your wife's brother residency in Canada, such as evidence of employment, Notice of Assessment (NOA) etc..

Please provide the above by latest July 23, 2011. If nothing has been received from your end by that date, we shall proceed to the final assessment of your case based on the information/documents already on file. As the required documents are directly related to the final assessment to be made on this application, failure to provide it within the deadline above could lead to its refusal
Hi Beshocar,
We used the following in our application: Citizenship card, Marriage certificate and a recent utility bill.

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
kolhapuri said:
Londov VO update - My ECAS shows the added line today
Medicals received.
Pls update, Cheers
Congrats to you and Wayne. Hope EmmaJ has got his updated as well.
We did our medical 7th May. I may not get the update in ours now as wife has not taken her X-ray due to pregnancy. Thank God the baby is due within the next 7 days. I hope to begin the process of submitting application for him almost immediately. The VO has already sent a letter for my wife's X-ray and the requirements for the baby. We are looking at August for major update in our case.
Congrats to all who received good news and best wishes to those still anticipating.

Shalom

rilov

Star Member
May 27, 2010
queencougar said:
Well done and best of luck to everyone getting their Visas. i hope you will be very successful and happy in Canada.
London VO have finally updated our address on ECAS, after several weeks since we sent the letter and case specific e-mail but our status remains as RBVO. :(
The postal strike continues in Canada, so even if they do send the med requests, we couldn't get them anyway. :mad:
If it is because of fraudulent Cat applications previously that our apps are being so delayed, then I would like to get hold of anyone making a fraudulent application and kick their butt good and hard and make sure they never disadvantage other good honest people ever again. They are selfish apologies for humanity and deserve to fail.
Our Cat 2 friend, through no fault of his own, has had his LMO refused and so he cannot renew his TWP and that means his FSW application is in jeopardy. If he had been at one of the other VOs instead of Buffalo he might have had his Visa by now and if there wasn't so much fraud attempted we would all be processed faster and people like him wouldn't have been put in such a terrible position.
Whoever falsifies documents, claims funds they don't have or tells any other kind of lie to CIC should be utterly ashamed of themselves and they should not be tolerated on any genuine forum. They are liars and they cause good honest people like our friend to be delayed in such a way that their dreams of Canada could be ruined. It is not a victimless crime.
I hope for good news for the London and Buffalo early applicants every day.
For myself, I have been thrown a lifeline - my husband has just renewed his LMO and got a positive decision and they have issued it for 2 years, so I can now go to join him and we can begin living again while letting London VO process our FSW at their slow pace. I am so grateful for this, but I know other people don't have this other chance. Best wishes to everyone waiting and hoping.
We applied to CIC in May 2010 and got rejected by CIC ( Credit card transaction was denied due to an error from Bank)..rule changed by the time we received the feed back .. re-applied in December first week with all documents. got the the PER in Feb and Second AOR in March ..Meanwhile we completed our two year stay in Canada and work permit got extended for another two years ( wife got another two years extension for her open workpermit)..our trv visa in passport is expired..me and my wife want to go for a vacation..travel document application will take 3 months in Buffallo...so we don't want to take risk..meanwhile i can see people who applied after me started getting their visas..and we are stuck in Canada..two year we paid the tax and we proved that we can live in this country ..and still waiting for the mercy from the visa office. it's really frustrating..no update..VO status still show RBVO..

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Shalom1 said:
Congrats to you and Wayne. Hope EmmaJ has got his updated as well.
We did our medical 7th May. I may not get the update in ours now as wife has not taken her X-ray due to pregnancy. Thank God the baby is due within the next 7 days. I hope to begin the process of submitting application for him almost immediately. The VO has already sent a letter for my wife's X-ray and the requirements for the baby. We are looking at August for major update in our case.
Congrats to all who received good news and best wishes to those still anticipating.

Shalom
EmmaJ - I imagine forname = "Emma" so that's "her" not "his" :)

Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
I wonder has anyone done the maths comparing application FSW1 in-take between the Feb2008-June2010 and >June2010?
It's quite enlightening.

Feb2008-June2010 = Approx 425,000 applications over approx 860 days = 493 applications per day
>June2010 = Approx 13,500 applications over approx 360 days = 35 applications per day

35 is about 7% of 493.

So in other words, the new MI instructions on June 26 2010 cut the daily intake by approximately 93%!!

Wayne.

linkrink

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Apointment taken

cfr1907

Star Member
Oct 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 29 2010
AOR Received.
PER- Feb 7 2011
entemaria said:
Thank you.

Thanks for the wishes.

For Medical request, I'm really looking forward to Canadian Parliament's proceedings because they are planning Back to work legislation for CANADA POST employees, otherwise I am expecting a delay.

entemaria
[/quote

Hi entemaria, congrats for your "In Process". Hopefully they are up this time.