Mar 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Viktoria said:
Hello to all my dear friends on the forum!

On this occasion I would especially like to thank Wayne for his blog and CanadaJimmy for his experience.Тhey helped me to respond quickly.

After a reaction from me and my relatives from Canada, only one working day (yesterday was a holiday in Canada) today I got email from the CIO. Here:

Based on a further review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010.

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

So finally the error is corrected and the May 24 I got PER.

Here are my data tracker:

Application received by CIO: 5 November 2010
PER issued: 24 May 2011
Country of origin: Macedonia
Country of residence: Macedonia
File num: E00
Old file number was: B05
E-Cas: decision made (from May 23, hopefully after today I got the PER will be changed)

I would like to add for all my friends who have long waited for an answer, do not lose hope, be patient and wait, if you think you've got an unfair response to react immediately.

I'm glad that at this stage for me, things have ended well, but not everything is finished, there's still a long way to visa.....

I love you all

Viktoria
Congratulations Viktoria!!! It's only fair to end this stage with PER. :) ;)

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
string11 said:
hey viktoria!
congrats and all the best for ur further steps ahead!
I also received a NER today dated may 24,2011 with 2points less and the reson is that they didn't accept my work experience of 1 year in a hospital as the hospital administration just have missed writing my dutiesas in the occupational description of the NOC but i am so surprised that they don't know what a doctor does when they have a licensed from the government to practice in hospital and have the contact no and a reference no of the hospital where they can do a thorough examination.
Also they have mentioned Note: Any different or new information that you submit cannot be taken into consideration
Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that!
Seems like all the white lined friends getting a NER....
I know I shouldn't be nervous but it's getting to me now...
Are you also gonna fight like Viktoria did?
Let CIO review your file again, send in some new info to convince them to take another look at your file!!!
Good luck!

Kind regards,
Louise!

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
HAPPY 3000th POST ME

Man, I need to get a life...... ;)

Wayne.
He he he, that's what I allready told you on your 2000th post! ;) ;D :p

Kind regards,
Louise!

V

Vahid_Vp

I m new member here and find that here is very warm and kindly forum , I love your conversation . :)
Good luck

Viktoria

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
13.07.2011 add. document
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
17.10.2011 In process........: 23.11.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Dear friends,

JSMM,Made711,CHHOTTI, thebest184, Temasek, EnvioZA, Placebo, Canada0801, string11, arasah, architect_100. Dr.Hasib, varismart, ind, SamDhaka, wenstumped, Silent, Amro Elsayed, binbin, Cappuccino, smiler11, Pulak,Katyspring, tim50, rohan 2010, Louise-01 and Sanam Pao,

thanks for your congratulations, help and support which I got from you all.

Viktoria

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
binbin said:
ALL MY DEAR FREINDS BY GOD'sGRACE after long waiting I RECEIVED MY PER .my consultant received this message.
thank you all
binbin
CONGRATS binbin!!!

You just made my day! ;)
I was just posting that it seems like all our white lined friends gor NER but you just gave some proof that I'm wrong!
I can breath again.....was a bit worried but now you just have put a smile on my face again! ;D
Good luck!

Kind regards,
Louise!

Silent

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
binbin said:
ALL MY DEAR FREINDS BY GOD'sGRACE after long waiting I RECEIVED MY PER .my consultant received this message.
thank you all
binbin
Congratulations binbin. All the best for further process. ;)

Cheers.

Viktoria

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
13.07.2011 add. document
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
17.10.2011 In process........: 23.11.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
binbin said:
thank you all
binbin
Congratulations binbin. All the best for further process.

Viktoria

Silent

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sethi104 said:
Hi,

First of all many many congrates to all the members who are getting closer...

Can seniors tell tht wht time usually Ecas changes....
Hi Sethi104,
There is no particular time when Ecas changes. As per our experience we have even observed Ecas changes on Saturday and Sunday also.(for some of our friends). It is better if you check your Ecas status once every day.

Cheers.

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ambersabarabia said:
can anyone kindly update my status on spreadsheet, just yesterday i have got PER
user name:ambersabarabia
document recieved to cio:4november 2010
d.d charged:8 nov 2010
PER recieved:24 may 2011
regards
CONGRATS ambersabarabia!!!!!!!

I'm so happy for you, it just keeps getting better and better today!
Seems like all the white lined friends from november getting some response from CIO!
Some good and some bad news, but it IS news!
Good luck!

Kind regards,
Louise!

magdy580

Star Member
Sep 25, 2010
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2010
AOR Received.
31-01-2011 / 31-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Med's Request
02-04-2011
Med's Done....
06-04-2011 / 28-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-8-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-9-2011
LANDED..........
3rd of November 2011
architect_100 said:
Hi all
Dear seniors I have some enquiries
I'm expecting to get [MR+ RPRF ] in hand by tomorrow
For the MR :
My wife is pregnant in 12 weeks now, so I think X-ray is dangerous for her ,if X-ray not done for her , will it affect the ability to have decision by the visa officer, Actually I prefer to have the new baby at Canada, so will get Citizinship directly ,Is it possible that they will ask for X-ray for my wife before landing - means after baby birth or wait till it's safe to undergo X-ray [within 30 days of Email limitation counting started 17 may?

For the RPRF payment method I have 2 options
1-In Egyptian pounds, deposit in citibank account given no, but how to show the receipt is very confusing with another IM0008 , come personaly to show this , Here what it says ""After you have paid your fees, you must come to the Embassy only on Thursdays, between 10:00
and 12:00 hrs to submit your application. We will verify your original bank receipt and confirm that the
correct amount has been paid. We will then ask for the three copies of your bank receipt. In the event of
any shortfall, you will have to return to the bank to pay the balance owing. If you have overpaid a full refund
will have to be made to you and you must repay the correct amount. Only after the correct amount has
been deposited, can your file be opened, and processing of your application begins.

or Option 2 :
Canadian Embassy will continue to accept cash payments in Canadian dollars as well
as bank drafts and certified cheques in Canadian dollars. These must be drawn on a Canadian bank and
made payable to the “Receiver General for Canada”. but this bank draft will be sent to Cairo VO or CIO Canada?
Seniors please advice
Architech:
Gerrtings first. For the first issue, i completely doubt that a visa can be granted before medical results can be completed including x-ray for your wife. Seniors, please confirm that.
So if you want to give birth to your child in canada she has to do the x-ray with baby shield, the issue which cannot be guarenteed to be safe for the child. So the other option is to give birth here in Egypt.
Then you will have to inform Cairo VO and the doctor that you wish to do the medicals later before you actually start it as the validity of the visa will start from the day you start doing the medicals.

Or you can arrange it like that: You will be given 2 months to do the medicals - 6 months left for your wife pregnancy = 4

12 - 4 = 8 months left of the validity of your visa to finish the rest of the procedures like your wife's x-ray and medicals for the baby. But there is some risk in this case that your visa can expire before travelling.

I will send you a pm with my phone so that we can talk if you want.

For the Fees: forget about what is written about going to the embassy and three copies. Just go to citibank, pay the fees as instructed and send the original reciept keeping some copies to yourself with an explanatory letter. It worked with me.

At your service,
Magdy

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
string11 said:
hey viktoria!
congrats and all the best for ur further steps ahead!
I also received a NER today dated may 24,2011 with 2points less and the reson is that they didn't accept my work experience of 1 year in a hospital as the hospital administration just have missed writing my dutiesas in the occupational description of the NOC but i am so surprised that they don't know what a doctor does when they have a licensed from the government to practice in hospital and have the contact no and a reference no of the hospital where they can do a thorough examination.
Also they have mentioned Note: Any different or new information that you submit cannot be taken into consideration
I am very sorry to learn of your NER :(

Regrettably I am unsure what you can actually do about it. The checklists clearly say that any work experience you are claiming must be supported by a work reference letter which includes the duties. Now, if that work experience is only for points, and not for assessment for the 1 year's minimum experience in the 29 in-demand occupations - then refusing to count the work for lack of duty descriptions does seem a bit mean. But I guess from their point of view they are trying to stamp out the possibility of forged work references.

I think the only thing you can do, even though they have said new information will not be considered, is to try to get a work reference from this hospital within the next few days, and then mercy plea a fax anyway apologising for the omitted duties and ask them if they could please re-open your case.

But it is a long shot!

The alternative is to start preparing a fresh application ready for 1st July 2011 with the new rules. Since CIO are turning over applications and sending them to visa office within a month or so, you should get a pretty fast response if you re-apply in July.

Best of luck,
Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
magdy580 said:
Architech:
Gerrtings first. For the first issue, i completely doubt that a visa can be granted before medical results can be completed including x-ray for your wife. Seniors, please confirm that.
So if you want to give birth to your child in canada she has to do the x-ray with baby shield, the issue which cannot be guarenteed to be safe for the child. So the other option is to give birth here in Egypt.
Then you will have to inform Cairo VO and the doctor that you wish to do the medicals later before you actually start it as the validity of the visa will start from the day you start doing the medicals.

Or you can arrange it like that: You will be given 2 months to do the medicals - 6 months left for your wife pregnancy = 4 months left of the validity of your visa to finish the rest of the procedures like your wife's x-ray and medicals for the baby. But there is some risk in this case that your visa can expire before travelling.

I will send you a pm with my phone so that we can talk if you want.

For the Fees: forget about what is written about going to the embassy and three copies. Just go to citibank, pay the fees as instructed and send the original reciept keeping some copies to yourself with an explanatory letter. It worked with me.

At your service,
Magdy
Correct, the visa will not be issued until ALL parties in the application have undergone medicals.

When the child is born you will also need to fill in some forms to add the child to your application, pay extra processing fees, take medicals for the child and also provide renewed proof of funds since the minimum required will have increased with your family size.

Wayne.

sethi104

Mar 11, 2009
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2010
Doc's Request.
29-12-2010
AOR Received.
1st 10-03-2011, 2nd 06/04/2011
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
04-04-2011
Med's Request
03-10-2011
Med's Done....
08-10-2011
Interview........
God Knows
Passport Req..
03-10-2011 SENT ON 10-10-2011 RPRF Encashed 27th Oct. DM oN 6TH Nov.
VISA ISSUED...
03/11/2011
LANDED..........
Silent said:
Hi Sethi104,
There is no particular time when Ecas changes. As per our experience we have even observed Ecas changes on Saturday and Sunday also.(for some of our friends). It is better if you check your Ecas status once every day.

Cheers.

thx for reply

magdy580

Star Member
Sep 25, 2010
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2010
AOR Received.
31-01-2011 / 31-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Med's Request
02-04-2011
Med's Done....
06-04-2011 / 28-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-8-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-9-2011
LANDED..........
3rd of November 2011
Viktoria said:
Hello to all my dear friends on the forum!

On this occasion I would especially like to thank Wayne for his blog and CanadaJimmy for his experience.Тhey helped me to respond quickly.

After a reaction from me and my relatives from Canada, only one working day (yesterday was a holiday in Canada) today I got email from the CIO. Here:

Based on a further review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010.

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

So finally the error is corrected and the May 24 I got PER.

Here are my data tracker:

Application received by CIO: 5 November 2010
PER issued: 24 May 2011
Country of origin: Macedonia
Country of residence: Macedonia
File num: E00
Old file number was: B05
E-Cas: decision made (from May 23, hopefully after today I got the PER will be changed)

I would like to add for all my friends who have long waited for an answer, do not lose hope, be patient and wait, if you think you've got an unfair response to react immediately.

I'm glad that at this stage for me, things have ended well, but not everything is finished, there's still a long way to visa.....

I love you all

Viktoria

Very Very Special Congratulations Viktoria :)