Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/18/2011
AOR Received.
3/15/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
thebeast184 said:
Ira I discovered that apparent MR issued in another discussion. In my personal opinion and from what I have read in other discussions he must be a Quebec applicant. His timeline simply makes no sense in comparison to all of ours. :-\

Rod
Maybe Rod, but I am still hopeful...they need to break their silence at some point...

Let's wait and hear from qwerbilzak.

~Ira

kpkinnera

Feb 10, 2011
Hi Admins
PLease update status in ND spread sheet "INPROCESS" dated 27-04-2011.
Updated in International but ND VO spread sheet showing the same.

Thanks and Regards
Pavan

johnyusa

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
ira.s said:
Maybe Rod, but I am still hopeful...they need to break their silence at some point...

Let's wait and hear from qwerbilzak.

~Ira
Yeah, Buffalo definitely needs to break the silence but i am skeptical about the issuing of any MR to any post 26 june applicants. It looks highly unlikely that MR request would be sent to somebody while other 95% applicants are still in RBVO status.

M

marocain

thebeast184 said:
Ira I discovered that apparent MR issued in another discussion. In my personal opinion and from what I have read in other discussions he must be a Quebec applicant. His timeline simply makes no sense in comparison to all of ours. :-\

Rod
He applied in the "Self-Employed Class" category, he is not FSW.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t56851.0.html

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
::) More doubts. That post was on November yet his timeline says he applied on October.... :-\

marocain said:
He applied in the "Self-Employed Class" category, he is not FSW.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t56851.0.html

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recieved by M.KRSWZDA on 12-10-2010, Payment BD
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09.02.2011, In Process 11.08.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03.07.2012, additional meds 15.08.2012, Meds on Ecas 25.08.2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by Allah's will :)
daud798 said:
My application is also rejected with the the same "statement that 3111- obstetrician-gynecologist, Although this NOC Code corresponds to the occupations specified in the instructions identified by the Minister, you have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all the essential duties"
I have just received this E mail. It is shocking News for me. I am associate Professor Obstetrics-Gynecology. Have about 17 years of experience. Have got a Fellow ship degree.
Can you or some body else help me on this forum , Can I apply again, and what should I write about my experience. What should I write about the "essential DUTIES"
Thanks
I agree with other forum members in that your duties must have a been a bit different from those mentioned in the Canadian National Occupation classification (NOC) .. & I also believe that you should have a look at it & compare it to those mentioned in your experience certificate & try to show the similarity between both..
After that I believe that you should as soon as possible contact them by fax, explain & ask them to reconsider the eligibility of your application.. I strongly believe that if you do that, you will get your positive eligibility but you have to act as fast as possible.

best wishes doc,
basmalahh

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
Dear forum friends,

Today I completed 75 days with RBVO with no communication from London vo anyway I'm sorry for being away from you guys but I tried to keep the issue out of my mind but I can't do that any more all I want to know is what is the plan for London as in really don't know

Greetings to all my friends specially Moori , Hazem , engy , Heba , om Saif , Magdy , and everybody I don't want to forget anyone you all in my prayers especially our college in London specially Asaif and basmallah

Happy weekends

ira.s

Star Member
Feb 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/18/2011
AOR Received.
3/15/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
thebeast184 said:
::) More doubts. That post was on November yet his timeline says he applied on October.... :-\
Yeah...things don't add up...I wish people would be honest when sharing their experiences, but hey- it's the beauty of internet ;)

And the waith continues...

Ira

johnyusa

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
ira.s said:
Yeah...things don't add up...I wish people would be honest when sharing their experiences, but hey- it's the beauty of internet ;)

And the waith continues...

Ira
exactly but don't worry, the day will come soon. If you see the status changes in bulk of the applicants, that means its accurate. Buffalo generally sends any communication after 20 weeks of RBVO and i think by mid may, we should definitely hear some thing.

ira.s

Star Member
Feb 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/18/2011
AOR Received.
3/15/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
johnyusa said:
Yeah, Buffalo definitely needs to break the silence but i am skeptical about the issuing of any MR to any post 26 june applicants. It looks highly unlikely that MR request would be sent to somebody while other 95% applicants are still in RBVO status.
I agree with you but I also think that we'll see some discrepancies when it comes to medicals and the rest of the process. It is not first come first serve any more and I think they will pick applications based on complexity (single/married/children/many countries of residence...). Unforunately, I think it depends on VO officers productivity as well, although they should have some general quotas, I hope ::)

donmar

Star Member
Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 20, 2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Congrats to all those who have received documents requests.

Frustration seems to be growing for those person who have not heard anything from their VO since their files have been sent there. I keep wondering if each VO have different rules in the way the post June 25 applications are to be handled.

Still no news from the Kingston VO. It has been more than 2 months since my file has reached the VO and no news. I really think, even if they will not be working on your application, that a AOR be sent to let you know that your file was received and they should even give a time frame when your file will be looked at. This I think would make the wait more tolerable/ bearable.

As I had said before waiting is a virtue and I think CHC is helping me to acquire it.
Have a great weekend all and lets keep the faith.

donmar

ira.s

Star Member
Feb 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/18/2011
AOR Received.
3/15/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
johnyusa said:
exactly but don't worry, the day will come soon. If you see the status changes in bulk of the applicants, that means its accurate. Buffalo generally sends any communication after 20 weeks of RBVO and i think by mid may, we should definitely hear some thing.
Yeah, lets hope that May will bring us good news :)

have a good weekend!

~Ira

erika222

Star Member
Nov 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ROME
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-DEC-2010
AOR Received.
03-03-2011
IELTS Request
SEND WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
april 2012
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
december 2012
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
What do you think is there any difference in processing between people with different pass marks.

I have a pass mark of 69 will it make any difference if i submit to VO the results of my French test, about 4 points.

Have a relaxing weekend, and a great week.