NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2010
AOR Received.
24-11-2010 & 2nd AOR 21-02-2011
Hi nursemich,

according to new instruction guide updated on 03 August, there is no need at all to send your PCC to CIO. Just prepare and send it to VO when they ask u for.

If you wanna send it to CIO, no problem but be sure that they will recieve it within 3 months of issue date ( it's valid for 12 months from issue date, if they didn't issue your visa within this period ,they will ask u for a new one), regards.

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
Hello Indra

dont worry missing few lines will not make much difference he will come out with required points. Wait for TRF as it authentic result, even if u get sms on ur moblie they will also advice u to wait fr TRF so I will suggest u to wait until u get TRF in ur hands.

Now PCC, I have taken PCC from Hyderabad police it is bit easier then going to Passport office, what I know is Passort office will again refer ur case to police commissioner and procedure will naturally be lenghty and u know our system.....

Secondly if u are taking Pcc from passport office u have to submit ur passport and u will get back only once u get clearance report.

Where as in commisioner office u dont need to submit ur passport only form photos and required documents....
I dont know wether in Tamilnadu u have facility of taking PCC from police or not, but in AP we do.

If u have commisioner police web site go thru it and u will get procedure, if the facility is there then i advise u to go with police and not Passport office.... I have taken my PCC from police it is very easy in AP...

It was me who advised to all to choose Police commisioner office which is easier then PP office......

It is only an advise u do ur researche as u r an expert and hope u will find best way to get PCC.

with all my best wishes for IELT's results... haan dont worry u will be in top 1000/20000... ur hardwork will difinitely yeild good results.

Cheers

FMA

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How many people would have applied as per new rule between 26 June 2010 & 15 July 2010. any guess...

I hope once CIO finish processing 25 June (old rule), as expected by first week of Sept 2010 they would straight away start with a lot of 27 June 2010 to atleast 1 aug 2010.

any views...

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
indira_prab said:
Hi FMA,

Time for an update from my side :)

My husband appeared for the IELTS today ............. Hope we will be lucky enough to make it into the 1000 CAP :)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
Hi Indira

My wife too wrote IELTS. She was of the same opinion....... listening was slightly difficult & missed couple of questions. Later she picked up.... However she did OK in reading, writing and speaking :)
We too are planning to submit our completed forms at the earliest....waiting for the IELTS certificate. We hope that we do the same before 10th Sept.
I pray that the cap of 1,000 / 20,000 is not reached before our application reaches COI.... :'( ..... .
All the best for your husband's result. He WILL do well. ;D

fma said:
Hello Indra

dont worry missing few lines ........ ur hardwork will difinitely yeild good results.

Cheers

FMA
Thanks a lot for the information. Its about getting PCC from Police Comm. office. I didn't know that we can get it done at Commissioner's office at Hyderabad too. All the time PP office was taking us for a ride..that it can be done only at their office. And now they want the proof that CIO is asking for the PCC... then only they will be able to issue the same. Please tell me the exact procedure to be followed at Commissioner's office for PCC.

Thanks
Anil Rao

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
Dr.Alex said:
Hi guys,

I have a question to which I need ensured answer please;

*I have a daughter 2 years old. In Egypt, ....... my daughter.

*Any one has a confirmed ........ and they'll return it.

Please give me documented info. and address the link if possible, Regards.
Hi Dr Alex
Though I don't have any document info / link..... but can only suggest you with the following -

Inform CIO as soon as possible. If you don't want to declare your baby in your application now (as you wrote N/A), you may not be able to take her along with you. And doing the same later is not advisable. They may overlook your daughter's name in your wife's PP..... if they don't they may send the application back, asking for daughter's PP details. If they overlook & accept your application, later you may have a difficult time. (However you might have send a fee of CAD 1250!!!)

Moreover, the application and instruction mentions that you have to submit the full photocopy of the PP's accompanying PA. I don't have any idea about the Passport requirement at your VO (Cairo). You have to contact them or local PP office and find these details. But I sincerely feel that you HAVE to get a fresh passport for your daughter. VO / CIO wont give your daughter visa on mothers passport.
Hope this will help.
Cheers
Anil Rao

Dear Alex'

I just saw this thread.... please have a look and the response by 'beauhoe'. It may help you in taking further steps... All the best.

www dot canadavisa dot com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/baby-added-with-mothers-pp-t50573.0.html

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
Hello nitroxn,

I guess your NOC for application is not 2151, i did read somewhere that you are not the principal applicant. Please could you update FMA on this so we will have a clear picture of what NOCs are actually in the queue?

BTW, we need a lot of networking afterward to get established in the never-land :) So, where did you graduate from and what are you working as now and where?

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

Dr.Alex

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2010
AOR Received.
anil04_10 said:
Hi Dr Alex
Though I don't have any document info / link..... but can only suggest you with the following -

Inform CIO as soon as possible. If you don't want to declare your baby in your application now (as you wrote N/A), you may not be able to take her along with you. And doing the same later is not advisable. They may overlook your daughter's name in your wife's PP..... if they don't they may send the application back, asking for daughter's PP details. If they overlook & accept your application, later you may have a difficult time. (However you might have send a fee of CAD 1250!!!)

Moreover, the application and instruction mentions that you have to submit the full photocopy of the PP's accompanying PA. I don't have any idea about the Passport requirement at your VO (Cairo). You have to contact them or local PP office and find these details. But I sincerely feel that you HAVE to get a fresh passport for your daughter. VO / CIO wont give your daughter visa on mothers passport.
Hope this will help.
Cheers
Anil Rao

Dear Alex'

I just saw this thread.... please have a look and the response by 'beauhoe'. It may help you in taking further steps... All the best.

www dot canadavisa dot com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/baby-added-with-mothers-pp-t50573.0.html
thx anil for reply, but I already added my baby info and details in my application with fresh photos, birth certificate, fees and everything...I just wrote in field of Passport N/A because she's added already to her mother's passport & she don't have her own one.

But sure I'll make a new passport for her as soon as possible cause as u said I must introduce her own passport when visa guaranted to be able to stamp visa on.

My question is ...will they return my application now cause there is no passport for the bb?
Or
they will process it and they will ask later to provide a baby passport to stamp visa?

Regards.

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
Keep this thread alive. now its time to watch carefully and every one is welcome to add their data ......

best of luck to all

FMA

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
Thanks FMA :) You are the master here :) BTW what's ur occupation? Where do you intend to land in Canada?

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
U r Welcome Indra

My occupation is an Accountant and I will be landing in Toronto on 7th Oct.2010 hopefully, booked fr BA from Hyderabad.

BTW have u read about PCC I have posted for u y'day...

Best of luck n cheers

FMA

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
Oh yes, thanks FMA, actually one of my very close relatives is a DSP in Crime Branch. I think i will ask him about this one and get it done through police :).

Next, i just thought i need to change my place of birth in my passport as it mentions my native place but i was born in a hospital in the nearest town :). Any procedure to get this done? Is it similar to inclusion of spouse name in the passport, which we did a couple of years back and was pretty simple (same day we got it done).

Next both of us have birth certificates, with no name in it :( as our names were not decided immediately. Should we get fresh ones issued with names on them?

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
I'm the undisputed Doubts Master here :)

When they say non university diploma, can we assume it to be from an institute not accredited/affiliated to any university in the country? If not, what's the difference from the university and non university diploma?

Mine is from an institute not affiliated to any university, but the diploma itself was validated by the Cambridge International Examinations UK. And upon completion, we did get a diploma certificate but it did not have any indication about the CIE UK. Ever since we were trying to get it done(at least try and get the diploma certificate attested by the CIE UK), in vain. Now it looks like the institute has shut shop(offices are closed, no phones working, no emails) and some students have taken up legal pursuit against them for abrupt closure without issuing diplomas etc.. When i contacted CIE again, they confirmed that they had affiliation with the institute from 2006 to 2008(my study was from 2006 to 2007), and that all students were eligible for a diploma certificate from CIE UK, after the course. But they did not receive a complete students registration information, and so they will not be able to help me with a certificate as they do not have my name in the list. Now i am left with a certificate from the institute along with 2 semesters transcripts. Will i be able to get the 3 points under spouse education?

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
Indra

u dont need birth certificates for immigration purpose specially for canada, I have done it without b/Certificate u need to submit ur 10th standard certifcate and passport copy in which birth date should be same.

dont go in unnecessary procedure and waste ur time, good check with ur realtive in DSP office if u can done it will be easier instead of going troublesome procedure of passport office.

Birth palce, if u r staying in same address of ur passport then no need to go through all these time consuming process and wasting ur money.

Haan birth certificates need for ur kids if u have any for school admission and for u.

FMA

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
fma said:
Indra

u dont need birth certificates for immigration purpose specially for canada, I have done it without b/Certificate u need to submit ur 10th standard certifcate and passport copy in which birth date should be same.

dont go in unnecessary procedure and waste ur time, good check with ur realtive in DSP office if u can done it will be easier instead of going troublesome procedure of passport office.

Birth palce, if u r staying in same address of ur passport then no need to go through all these time consuming process and wasting ur money.

Haan birth certificates need for ur kids if u have any for school admission and for u.

FMA
Well thanks FMA again(you will need lots of it :))

To confirm, yes, i do have the 10th and 12th mark sheets which state my correct date of birth. I was worried of the birth certificates because i saw them on the VO checklist. Are you sure we wouldn't need them at all?

BTW we have our son's Birth Certificate, but in Tamil. I guess i will apply for a couple of original certificates in English as well. i will start my research for that now :).

Actually my initial address in my passport was my parents :) and i changed it to my permanent address(where my in laws live) while including the spouse name in the passport couple of years back. Now we live in Chennai, but we are hesitant to change address often in the passports. We have our ration cards in that permanent address only. So, our communication address would be Chennai, but permanent address would be as the one in passport. Which is why we are looking at getting the PCC in hometown rather than Chennai as we do not know any police officials in Chennai and it would be difficult to get things done here.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

Dr.Alex

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2010
AOR Received.
Any news guys about applications after 25 June, any reply from CIO, any e-mails, any letters, any calls !!! 8)