+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

Maani1985

Sep 3, 2010
Guys please let me know if CIO try to charge CC twice or not. In USA all merchants give it a second try on next business day. I am not sure about Canada and especially CIC.

Please do reply.

Anyone whose card was declined first time and CIC tried to charge it again.

Please forks do reply.

vicky1

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Karnal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-9-10
Doc's Request.
Sent with app
AOR Received.
PER 17 Jan, AOR 21 Feb
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
15-02-11 'received by VO'
rajchandigarh,

The requirement for birth certificate is different for different VOs, for new deli its as "YOU MAY PROVIDE PASSPORT, SCHOOL CERTIFICATE, RATION CARD OR ANY OTHER GOVERNMENT ISSUED DOCUMENT SHOWING YOUR DATE OF BIRTH."

so raj i think we dont have to worry at all. moreover it also depends upon the year or i mean age of the person. it may have become mandatory only after 1970 or so. i dont know exactly about that.

the eligibilty review is already commenced so lets see. what happens next.

C

Cam1234

Maani1985 said:
Guys please let me know if CIO try to charge CC twice or not. In USA all merchants give it a second try on next business day. I am not sure about Canada and especially CIC.

Please do reply.

Please forks do reply.
Maani I'm terribly sorry to hear what has happened to you. My consultant told me they sometimes do try and charge a second time. It depends on the code they get back when processing. For example on your first try, your credit card did not exist anymore, if I remember correctly, so the code would be different than what has happened this time. I was told that if they do try again, it would be in the next few business days.

If I were you, and they did not try again by Friday evening, I would go to the bank Monday morning and order a bank draft... so this time when your application comes back it would be ready. The good news seems to be that no NOC has hit their limit, so don't worry for now... I can imagine how frustrating things are for you right now... I pray that they try your CC again...

M

meialua

Cam1234 said:
Maani I'm terribly sorry to hear what has happened to you. My consultant told me they sometimes do try and charge a second time. It depends on the code they get back when processing. For example on your first try, your credit card did not exist anymore, if I remember correctly, so the code would be different than what has happened this time. I was told that if they do try again, it would be in the next few business days.

If I were you, and they did not try again by Friday evening, I would go to the bank Monday morning and order a bank draft... so this time when your application comes back it would be ready. The good news seems to be that no NOC has hit their limit, so don't worry for now... I can imagine how frustrating things are for you right now... I pray that they try your CC again...
Cam1234,

Did you get any news about your payments and file?. I havent had any news about mine :(

rilov

Star Member
May 27, 2010
Maani1985 said:

Please do reply.

Please forks do reply.
In my case they tried two times second attempt was 2 days after the first one.. ( My bank BMO didn't approved the transaction and my application got reject)

When i called BMO they told me that CIC attempted charge from Nova Scotia and same day i used my card from ON,Canad , so they thought its a fraud transaction and rejected it..

They credited me 100$ as compensation ..:)...I am planing to re apply..waiting for my IELTS and degree transcripts now....

M

meialua

rilov said:
In my case they tried two times second attempt was 2 days after the first one.. ( My bank BMO didn't approved the transaction and my application got reject)

When i called BMO they told me that CIC attempted charge from Nova Scotia and same day i used my card from ON,Canad , so they thought its a fraud transaction and rejected it..

They credited me 100$ as compensation ..:)...I am planing to re apply..waiting for my IELTS and degree transcripts now....
At least you got an compensation ;) Banks should do because they decided to cancel charges without talking to customers first.

mani5553

Sep 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011, 2nd AOR 1st April 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
23rd May 2011
Med's Done....
26th May 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
23rd Sept 2011
LANDED..........
14th November 2011
I sent my application on 20th September 2010 - NOC - 1122. I am hoping that the CAP of 1000 applications has not reached yet **fingers crossed**
Plz add my name in your spreadsheet as well.

Thank you !!

mani5553

Sep 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011, 2nd AOR 1st April 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
23rd May 2011
Med's Done....
26th May 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
23rd Sept 2011
LANDED..........
14th November 2011
Are the BDs getting encashed ??
If yes, is this a good sign ?? :-\

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
mani5553 said:
Are the BDs getting encashed ??
If yes, is this a good sign ?? :-\
BD encashed means you have passed the completeness check phase of CIC, however they will do an eligibility review before they issue AOR and send to visa office, so it's a good start once it's cashed since it means you aren't missing any forms or have any blanks, but you're not quite at visa office yet! :)

Wayne.

Maani1985

Sep 3, 2010
rilov said:

Hi Rilov,

Thanks for your reply. When did it happen? Was it aster 26/6 or before that.

nzds05

Star Member
Jul 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Resent and received on 1st DEC 2010 received by M.KRSWDA
AOR Received.
PER received on 2nd of March 2011
File Transfer...
received by VO on 25th March.
Med's Request
1st August, 2011
Med's Done....
1st Sept 2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22th Sept 2011, passport received on 5th by VO
VISA ISSUED...
11th Oct, 2011
LANDED..........
must before 1st of Sept 2012
rilov said:

i think CIO really should not sent your application back due to only the rejection of CC, they may just send a email or give u a call to verify if you want to pay or not, it is very irresponsible to sent it back to applicant without contact them. it is serious bureaucracy.

rilov

Star Member
May 27, 2010
Maani1985 said:
Hi Rilov,

Thanks for your reply. When did it happen? Was it after 26/6 or before that.
Mine was before 26th June.

I have 12 years experience and i worked with 5 different employers . I have my experience certificate from all this employer . I collected these experience certificate when i left those company ...and the dates on the experience certificate worrying me.

Do i need to need to get an uptodate experience letter from the employers ? or will it be OK if i submit the original experience letters which i got years ago?

Victory

Star Member
Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
March 09, 2011
Med's Done....
VO Received April 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 22, 2011
LANDED..........
Soon
Please help

FSW: NOC 1122
Sending:13 Sep
CIO received: 15 Sep
VO:Singapore
PPC: Sent with App
BD

But when I check my bank about my BD encash or not they told that it can not be checked.

So please let me know how can I check or waiting news from CIC only?

Because I think that if my BD encash it means my applycation is still in CAP.

So help me plss. My bank is ANZ bank

canada121

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Victory said:
when I check my bank about my BD encash or not they told that it can not be checked.
So please let me know how can I check or waiting news from CIC only?
Because I think that if my BD encash it means my applycation is still in CAP.
So help me plss. My bank is ANZ bank
Same issue here, I am also trying to find this out from my bank, with not much success. My bank is IndusInd bank!!

canada121

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
nzds05 said:
i think CIO really should not sent your application back due to only the rejection of CC, they may just send a email or give u a call to verify if you want to pay or not, it is very irresponsible to sent it back to applicant without contact them. it is serious bureaucracy
I am not very hopeful of any e-mail from CIO, but I sure strongly hope they try Maani1985's CC once again atleast.
The reason I feel so is, that his file was already returned very recently for payment issue with his CC (They SHOULD think on why any applicant will re-send his file just to be returned for the same reason!!)

Also, CIO should know that this problem does occur and banks do refuse for once, fearing fraud transactions. Another attempt to encash normally succeeds, so they should try at least once more.

I wish him Good Luck!!