Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
cc0802 said:
Got my 2nd AOR dated March 8, 2011 (thru email)
Congrats cc0802 ..... Will soon get MR... Keep fit.

Cheers, Anil

C

Cam1234

aakash28 said:
Interesting read:

Future Canadian immigration changes

Canada is expected to update its points based skilled immigration scheme; There will be new English language requirements and higher points thresholds. If you think you may be affected by the changes, it may be best to apply now for skilled immigration to Canada.

Currently, there is no minimum score required under the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). This means that as long as you score at least 67 points overall, you will qualify. However, new rules that will go into effect shortly will create a minimum mandatory IELTS score.

The total points necessary to qualify under the federal skilled worker program are expected to increase as well, from anywhere between 16 and 20 points.

Older people will find it more difficult to gain points under the new Canadian immigration system. Up to age 35, applicants will score more points. Then the points score for age criteria will gradually be reduced up to age 50, after which no points will be awarded at all.

Canada also prioritizes applications based upon the skills needed by the Canadian labour market. When the new changes are enacted, it's expected that the occupations in demand list will also be updated.

Source: http://www.workpermit.com/news/2011-03-06/canada/future-canadian-immigration-changes.htm
This is not an interesting read, it is appalling! This is nothing more than scare tactics to get innocent people to hand over their money quickly to these people "in the know" to submit their applications.

They are going to revise the process, but it will be nothing like these people are saying. Total points are now 67, they suggest raising it by 16 to 20 points!! 20 points means 87! who would qualify? That is simply illogical. I think this sentence at the end of this article summarizes their intent:

"If you would like to live and work in Canada, please fill out a free assessment form or contact us directly at one of our offices."

Cam

pharmacy1

Feb 16, 2011
delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 jan 2011
Doc's Request.
along,bd encashed 18 jan
AOR Received.
1st AOR/PER on 11 march recieved
IELTS Request
along
Med's Request
20 JUNE
anil04_10 said:
Congrats cc0802 ..... Will soon get MR... Keep fit.

Cheers, Anil
hi anil what all documents did u sent as proof of experience if u r a private practicioner

faraz_fahimi

Star Member
Sep 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011 and CC charged 28-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER 24-10-2011 and AOR 15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
In Process 16-11-2011
Med's Request
23-02-2012
Med's Done....
25-02-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
04-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-04-2012
LANDED..........
24-06-2012
A letter to Canadian Immigration Minister, Mr. Jason Kenny protesting the huge delay and mishandling of cases at Canada Immigration Office in Damascus:

http://www.petitiononline.com/canpars/petition.html

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Cam1234 said:
This is not an interesting read, it is appalling! This is nothing more than scare tactics to get innocent people to hand over their money quickly to these people "in the know" to submit their applications.

They are going to revise the process, but it will be nothing like these people are saying. Total points are now 67, they suggest raising it by 16 to 20 points!! 20 points means 87! who would qualify? That is simply illogical. I think this sentence at the end of this article summarizes their intent:

"If you would like to live and work in Canada, please fill out a free assessment form or contact us directly at one of our offices."

Cam
I agree cam this is just scare tactics. The inaccuracies mentioned in order to scare people into signing up IMO are bordering on criminal.

When they say the total number of points required to qualify will increase from anywhere between 16 and 20, this is utter bullcrap (pardon my language). The number of points will remain the same - i.e. 67 points. CIC have already confirmed this.

All that is changing is the emphasis. More points will be awarded for age and for language. Less points will be awarded for work experience. But the maximum points available will still be 100 and the pass mark will still be 67.

Also, the line about rules creating a minimum mandatory IELTS score is misleading. CIC have some that SOME professions will have a minimum score, but this will not apply to all professions - only to professions where a good grasp of English or French is deemed essential.

I've read some lawyers are advising people stockpile their applications with them so that they can hand deliver on 1st July 2011 to get within the next fiscal year's cap. I imagine they will probably charge more for this service than getting a flight to Canada as a visitor and hand delivering it yourself! And of course I hazzard a guess that the lawyers will not be giving full refunds if the applicant's NOC is not on the in-demand occupation list next year.

I am really getting fed up of immigration lawyers spouting their misinformed garbage in order to extort money from people. Glad we didn't pay lawyers a single penny.

Wayne.

POSITIVE

Sep 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i agree lawyers are bull&*^5
We shud avoid lawyers as much as possible even in other life situations..
Wayne, what is ur guess--will be get another PCC or not?
I am keeping my fingers crossed...

Cappuccino said:
I agree cam this is just scare tactics. The inaccuracies mentioned in order to scare people into signing up IMO are bordering on criminal.

When they say the total number of points required to qualify will increase from anywhere between 16 and 20, this is utter bullcrap (pardon my language). The number of points will remain the same - i.e. 67 points. CIC have already confirmed this.

All that is changing is the emphasis. More points will be awarded for age and for language. Less points will be awarded for work experience. But the maximum points available will still be 100 and the pass mark will still be 67.

Also, the line about rules creating a minimum mandatory IELTS score is misleading. CIC have some that SOME professions will have a minimum score, but this will not apply to all professions - only to professions where a good grasp of English or French is deemed essential.

I've read some lawyers are advising people stockpile their applications with them so that they can hand deliver on 1st July 2011 to get within the next fiscal year's cap. I imagine they will probably charge more for this service than getting a flight to Canada as a visitor and hand delivering it yourself! And of course I hazzard a guess that the lawyers will not be giving full refunds if the applicant's NOC is not on the in-demand occupation list next year.

I am really getting fed up of immigration lawyers spouting their misinformed garbage in order to extort money from people. Glad we didn't pay lawyers a single penny.

Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
POSITIVE said:
i agree lawyers are bull&*^5
We shud avoid lawyers as much as possible even in other life situations..
Wayne, what is ur guess--will be get another PCC or not?
I am keeping my fingers crossed...

IMO they will only ask for another PCC if they are not confident they will finalise the application by the time it runs out. Generally by the time they issue medical request they should have a pretty good idea of how long they expect before a final decision can be made, so IMO they will ask for it at medicals stage at the latest if it's required.

But can only guess at this stage. Right now I'd settle for ANYONE from my visa office even getting a 2nd AOR!

Wayne.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
sgcandle said:
Hi,
hi admins anil,wayne,.....
A few NERs are reported here.Can you pls update the same in track sheet
thanks in advance
regards
sgcandle
I updated this guy same day! Also the other NERs i noticed.. Please check the tracker:)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
cc0802 said:
Got my 2nd AOR dated March 8, 2011 (thru email)
Congrats :) Manila is working hard to catch up with ND :)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

Raj04

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-10, CC charged on 20-10-10
Doc's Request.
Sent with the Application...
AOR Received.
PER: 09-02-11 , 2nd AOR: 08-03-11
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application...
File Transfer...
03-03-11 to visa office
Med's Request
21-03-11
Med's Done....
26-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-03-11, Passport Sent : 22-04-11 RPRF encash date: 04-05-11 E-Cas Status: Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 17, 2011. Medical results have been received - " Decision Made"
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-11
LANDED..........
August'11
Congratulations Bindu... :) :) Hope we will also receive our M+P+R soon... Even i don't want to pay fees for next academic year for my daughter school, hopefully she can continue her education in Canada in next session...

Anyways.. Cheers to you,
Rgds,Raj.

Bindu said:
Dear All,

By the Grace of Allmighty God Jesus Christ I just recieved my Medical request + PPR + RPF via a registered Indian post :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'm soooo happy it happenning just before the deadline to pay next academic year fees of my son, hopefully by God's grace he can continue he lower primary education in Canada very soon..

Need to log off now , have to convey this good news to my near and dear one now..

God Bless you all.. Wish you all a smooth sail to Canada

Warm Regards
Bindu

POSITIVE

Sep 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do NOT worry bro...u will get ur AOR soon my intuiton tells me...

puccino link=topic=49421.msg645860#msg645860 date=1299591784]
IMO they will only ask for another PCC if they are not confident they will finalise the application by the time it runs out. Generally by the time they issue medical request they should have a pretty good idea of how long they expect before a final decision can be made, so IMO they will ask for it at medicals stage at the latest if it's required.

But can only guess at this stage. Right now I'd settle for ANYONE from my visa office even getting a 2nd AOR!

Wayne.
[/quote]

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recieved by M.KRSWZDA on 12-10-2010, Payment BD
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09.02.2011, In Process 11.08.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03.07.2012, additional meds 15.08.2012, Meds on Ecas 25.08.2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by Allah's will :)
aakash28 said:
Thanks Indira.

I need to be little more clear on this. I have applied to CIO on 7th Oct 2010 and i have a PCC [FBI Clearance] dated on 23rd NOV 2010 which is 1.5 months after i submitted to CIO. Then on 8th FEB 2011, i got PER and i am expecting additional document (PCC - since i did not include with my application to CIO) request anytime now. But since a new FBI clearance takes approximately 3 months - i am worried that even if i am given 45 days time then i would not be able to make it. If my Nov 23rd is valid, then no issue. But if not, then i will be in a situation from which i cannot take myself out. I also cannot apply for FBI clearance from Bangladesh (My home country) as most law enforcement agents here are unable to perform the procedures accurately and i need to travel to India to do this which cannot happen in another 2 weeks [with all visa formalities and office leave].

Any advices?

Thanks,

Aakash
I would follow Indira's advice & apply now, you should then get in almost 3 months time.
If the VO required it before this period, you could write an explanation of the situation & mention that you are already waiting for it..
& if your VO sent you the request later than that, it would still be valid for another 3 months from its issuing date, which means you have a 6 months period of validity (you should have received your 2nd AOR by then & thus send the PCC.

good luck dear :)

linkrink

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Apointment taken
MY eCAS status updated today to

"IN PROCESS"... Your application was reviewed and we started processing....

Please update the spreadsheet.

Thanks
linkrink

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recieved by M.KRSWZDA on 12-10-2010, Payment BD
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09.02.2011, In Process 11.08.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03.07.2012, additional meds 15.08.2012, Meds on Ecas 25.08.2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by Allah's will :)
faraz_fahimi said:
A letter to Canadian Immigration Minister, Mr. Jason Kenny protesting the huge delay and mishandling of cases at Canada Immigration Office in Damascus:

http://www.petitiononline.com/canpars/petition.html

This letter though written in good intention seems pretty harsh to me. When I want to motivate someone to do something I don't usually accuse him of being dishonest:
"It seems that all that speed was just because you wanted to give your annual report and secure your position!"

or of hiding things up:
"I remind you that social networking tools among human beings which have made trouble for unaccountable kings, with the help of today's technologies, will not let anybody hide realities and have false claims."
(I actually believe that a good work of being transparent as possible is being done)

nor be sarcastic about how he deals with his work:
"Sir, if you are too busy to have a look at the reports and statistics of this office, let me give you an image of what is really going on..."

I would advise writing a better stated email or petition that would include many delayed Visa Offices as well, not just Damascus.

What do you think? :)

B

bindu.allam

linkrink said:
MY eCAS status updated today to

"IN PROCESS"... Your application was reviewed and we started processing....

Please update the spreadsheet.

Thanks
linkrink
maybe london applicants are going to get 2nd aor with the medicals!!