+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application visitor visa within Canada

peluso

Sep 13, 2019
Hi there,
I've stayed in Canada for 6 months with International Working Experience, then I 've applied for Visitor visa for other 6 months within Canada 30 days before my visa was going to expired. I 've had to return in my country for University but still I didn't receive any answer regarding the visa. It has been now over one month. What to do? Can i return in Canada with ETA even if the visa is still in process? I was planning to travel in Canada from October till February. I hope you can help me . Thanks

AutumnTea

Sep 13, 2019
Do you have a current valid visa? Is the ETA still valid? Permits don’t allow you back in the country so you’d need a valid visa. You can check your application status online and call the immigration office to ask why it’s taking longer than expected. Good luck!

peluso

Sep 13, 2019
Yes I do have a current valid ETA visa. Right now I am in my country, While the visitor visa is in progress can I go back in Canada with ETA? I've applied the 10 th August within Canada for the Visitor Visa 6 months. I was planning a visit in October can I use ETA till February, even if the visa is in progress?
Thanks