+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Update Message After Refusal

Hailey1504

Sep 10, 2017
Same msg here too.after refusal....
Still in progress online.
But it has been 28 days now and I haven't received my PASSPORT yet.
.confused what to do.
Also back ground check....completed..
.?
did you get your passport back? its a refusal or what?

Gagan_3950

Sep 15, 2018
Hello guys I have applied Canada visa on 17 Aug 2018 after one month I got a refusal letter. I were not happy with reason whatever given by embassy. Very next day I put the email to Delhi Canada embassy .And also applied for the disclosing threw the immigration lawyer. Now approx 15 days gone still not get the passport yet. So can we say they conserding my application again

Devraj Sharma

Aug 17, 2019
Yes I had applied online and received the final decision exactly on 35th day (had applied on 8th April).

Have no ideas about Sundays. That's why it came as a shocker to me - A Update message after refusal.
What was the update at that time after refusal

Oct 8, 2019
As once my study visa got refused...and i applied again on 24th of October by attaching some financial documents nd affidavits as well... nd yesterday i got a mail of application updated.. it was of biometrics upgrading..how much time it takes to get final decisions now

iamrere

Nov 8, 2021
I had received a mail on 13th May, 1:34PM IST that my application has been updated. And when I checked the CIC account it showed that my application was refused and there was a correspondence letter citing the reasons as well.

However, today, on 14th May 1:34PM IST I received another mail stating that my application has been updated, but there were no notifications in the account.

Is this normal or are there still some chances? I found a thread which says that the person received PPR one month after his same application was refused - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/passport-request-after-visa-application-refusal-for-online-application.410668/

I wanted to re-apply for TRV. So am I supposed to wait till the "Application Status" is "Closed" or can I go ahead with new application?
Same thing happened to me what does that mean?