+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application tracker complete but no email whatsoever

Adv

Jun 20, 2024
Hi, I had my application tracker turn green for all the checks and also showed my Copr doc no.
I have not recieved an email from IRCC yet about my copr doc.

I am still awaiting the email
I am a wife from Pakistan, my husband is a Canadian citizen, born and raised.
We sent our doc on 8th of October 2023.

I want to know what are the steps that remain and since Pakistanis have a longer waiting period how much longer do I need to wait, and if it’s wise to apply for a visit visa? I was told that our case is strong so I should wait before applying for a visit-visa and Alhamdullillah things have been going smoothly with our application but its almost a year to our wedding anniversary aswell and my husband and I were just wondering on how much longer? And what are the next steps we should be looking forward to.
Also about the “sending passport” someone told me I have mail my passport to the VFS office. I wanted to ask is their any way I can do a “walk in” and get the passport stamped that day, or do I have to leave it with them and they will mail it back to me?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
-Just go ahead and apply for the visitor's visa.
-hard to say how long; the copr# is a good sign but not the final stage.
-VFS does not do stamping, only at embassies or consulates. You can check wehther VFS will let you phsyically drop it off, it may be a bit quicker if nearby (eg Islamabad), but don't count on next day, and at any rate you have to leave it with them.

Reactions: Adv