+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

application still not delivered at Christmas Day

sandtiger

Dec 29, 2014
i finally was able to track down my ems package. I sent it from manila philippines on december 22. it arrived in richmond on the 28th. last update was still in richmond and processed. my question is, where is richmond, and will my package reach CIO by december 31? need answers please as i feel so anxious right now.

v2014

Dec 24, 2014
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 26/3/2015
sandtiger said:
i finally was able to track down my ems package. I sent it from manila philippines on december 22. it arrived in richmond on the 28th. last update was still in richmond and processed. my question is, where is richmond, and will my package reach CIO by december 31? need answers please as i feel so anxious right now.
There is a Richmond in usa, london, canada.. It should be mentioned and specified in your details on you tracking page...

sandtiger

Dec 29, 2014
v2014 said:
There is a Richmond in usa, london, canada.. It should be mentioned and specified in your details on you tracking page...
the page says it already arrived in canada. i searched for it, apparently, there are more than one richmond in canada. i'm guessing it's the one in BC, which would mean it's still far from the CIO. is there a chance that if my package came late, CIC would consider that date it was sent?

AMYAINDIA

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-05-2020
sandtiger said:
the page says it already arrived in canada. i searched for it, apparently, there are more than one richmond in canada. i'm guessing it's the one in BC, which would mean it's still far from the CIO. is there a chance that if my package came late, CIC would consider that date it was sent?
There are chances that your package may be delivered by 31st in case there is any direct flight between these cities. Hope for the best. Good luck.

v2014

Dec 24, 2014
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 26/3/2015
sandtiger said:
Why don't you call your courier company? they should be able to tell you exactly when it reaches.. but as it is already in Canada, I don't think there should be any delays.

and as I understood from DHL, in the worst cases (God forbid) , it there was a delay on behalf on the courier company, they can provide you with an official letter saying that you sent the papers on time and was promised that they would reach before 31/12 , but there was a delay from the courier company. DHL told me a letter like this was issued at many times by them to the clients who send it to CIC in case of delay
( of course I do not know if DHL were just saying that just because I was pissed off at there slow service or it is true)

That's why I am advising you to check with your courier company, call them directly, and if they do not assist you just call the branch that already has your papers in Richmond, BC.

Wishing you all the best.

sandtiger

Dec 29, 2014
my tracking hasn't updated since 1:35 of december 30. it says it was already processed and in transit. i hope they deliver even at midnight.

May 9, 2015
ramigh said:
hello all
i sent my application for NOC 2133 on December 18 from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, status from DHL now at Dec 25 is:
Arrived at Delivery Facility in NOVA SCOTIA AREA - CANADA NOVA SCOTIA AREA, NS - CANADA

my question is, could it be delivered during the holiday, or atl least on Monday (Dec 28), or CIC will not receive mails until the end of the year.

please help
hey did you get any update ? PER?