+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status

vivekdesai

Jan 18, 2024
Dear All, Good Day! I had hired a consultant for applying for PR to Canada for me and my family. He applied under EE FSW. He keeps on sending screen shots of the progress of the file, but for obvious reasons does not give me the access to my file.
Based on the last screen shot that he sent, Review of Medical results, Review of Additional documents and Back ground checks have been completed.
It has been a while that the last status was updated, hence I decided to fill up a web form and enquire as to what is causing further delay and also to check if everything is going on genuinely or not. Below is the response I got from IRCC.. I do not understand, what to interpret of this? Was the file even submitted or everything happening with me is just fake? Can someone please guide and advice? Thanks in advance.

"
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
Express Entry (EE) is an online system that IRCC uses to manage applications for permanent residence for a variety of categories. Filling out an eligibility questionnaire or a profile does not guarantee that you will be eligible to submit a permanent residence application.
After verifying the information on file, it appears that based on the information you provided, you are currently not eligible to submit a permanent residence application under the EE program.
We invite you to consult our website for more information on the functionality of the EE program or for detailed requirements for each category of the program.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:"

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear All, Good Day! I had hired a consultant for applying for PR to Canada for me and my family. He applied under EE FSW. He keeps on sending screen shots of the progress of the file, but for obvious reasons does not give me the access to my file.
Based on the last screen shot that he sent, Review of Medical results, Review of Additional documents and Back ground checks have been completed.
It has been a while that the last status was updated, hence I decided to fill up a web form and enquire as to what is causing further delay and also to check if everything is going on genuinely or not. Below is the response I got from IRCC.. I do not understand, what to interpret of this? Was the file even submitted or everything happening with me is just fake? Can someone please guide and advice? Thanks in advance.

"
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
Express Entry (EE) is an online system that IRCC uses to manage applications for permanent residence for a variety of categories. Filling out an eligibility questionnaire or a profile does not guarantee that you will be eligible to submit a permanent residence application.
After verifying the information on file, it appears that based on the information you provided, you are currently not eligible to submit a permanent residence application under the EE program.
We invite you to consult our website for more information on the functionality of the EE program or for detailed requirements for each category of the program.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:"
Post further questions under EE with the date you received ITA and your CRS score, ECA, IELTS (full profile).

vivekdesai

Jan 18, 2024
Post further questions under EE with the date you received ITA and your CRS score, ECA, IELTS (full profile).
Thank you for the reply! But please advice on who/ where should I post those details to? I am sure I cannot reply to the IRCC officer isn't it?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thank you for the reply! But please advice on who/ where should I post those details to? I am sure I cannot reply to the IRCC officer isn't it?
The IRCC officer won't answer this question. Answer these questions on this forum and we will try to help.

vivekdesai

Jan 18, 2024
The IRCC officer won't answer this question. Answer these questions on this forum and we will try to help.
ITA Received - 20/07/2022
File Submitted - 17/09/2022
AOR received - 17/09/2022
Background Check Done - 06/03/2023
Review of Additional docs done - 30/06/2023
Medicals Passed - 12/12/2023

Hope this helps?

Kindly advice. TIA

vivekdesai

Jan 18, 2024

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What was your CRS score? Is this information from IRCC or your consultant? Do you have copies of the screen shots with your name on them?

vivekdesai

Jan 18, 2024
What was your CRS score? Is this information from IRCC or your consultant? Do you have copies of the screen shots with your name on them?
CRS score - 637
This info is from the screen shots shared by the consultant from the IRCC site.
It does reflect my name on it however the UCI and application number always stays hidden.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
CRS score - 637
It does reflect my name on it however the UCI and application number always stays hidden.
May I ask how you have a score of 637 (provincial nomination)? What is your profile - ECA, IELTS, TEF, work experience etc. Assume you have Canadian work experience and education too. This is a long time to wait for COPR.

Ask for the UCI and application number to know if it is really yours. Have you given agent money?

Reactions: scylla

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
CRS score - 637
Provide your full profile and indicate if you have completed ECA and IELTS

vivekdesai

Jan 18, 2024
May I ask how you have a score of 637 (provincial nomination)? What is your profile - ECA, IELTS, TEF, work experience etc. Assume you have Canadian work experience and education too. This is a long time to wait for COPR.

Ask for the UCI and application number to know if it is really yours. Have you given agent money?
Yes, ECA masters + work Exp + CLB 9 + arranged employment in the country. No CN work exp or education.
Even after all these the time taken is a bit too much and hence when I posted a webform query, got a response like the one I posted at the start of the thread.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes, ECA masters + work Exp + CLB 9 + arranged employment in the country. No CN work exp or education.
Even after all these the time taken is a bit too much and hence when I posted a webform query, got a response like the one I posted at the start of the thread.
There is no way you have 637. Did you have an approved LMIA to count arranged employment for 50 points? Did you have provincial nomination? Don’t think you do based on your profile. Use calculator to calculate true score. Even with 50 points, your score is probably only 500. I think you are being scammed.

https://ircc.canada.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

vivekdesai

Jan 18, 2024
There is no way you have 637. Did you have an approved LMIA to count arranged employment for 50 points? Did you have provincial nomination? Don’t think you do based on your profile. Use calculator to calculate true score. Even with 50 points, your score is probably only 500. I think you are being scammed.

https://ircc.canada.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
Yes, that’s what I mentioned, arranged employment with 200 points. No PNP.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes, that’s what I mentioned, arranged employment with 200 points. No PNP.
What is your NOC? And you had an approved LMIA with your employer? What has your employer said about the long process? Job offer means nothing.

If you had an approved LMIA, why didn’t you apply for a closed work permit?

vivekdesai

Jan 18, 2024
What is your NOC? And you had an approved LMIA with your employer? What has your employer said about the long process? Job offer means nothing.

If you had an approved LMIA, why didn’t you apply for a closed work permit?
NOC - 3131, yes I had an approved LMIA with an employer hence the 200 points addition. I’m definitely not having a direct communication with the employer now , this is arranged by the consultant. Regarding closed work permit, didn’t know that such an option exists, to be very frank.
what is surprising me and the answer I’m looking for is, in spite of all the details sent to me officially as a screen shot, how come the IRCC officer is saying that I’m not eligible ?