+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application status

Jasmeet Bassi

Dec 13, 2018
Tracking of my application tells that,
Processed decision envelope has been received at canada visa application centre New delhi and is ready for collection.. between vac timings..
What it means? Is there a refusal or approved visa??? Reply

Lovesahota92

Dec 15, 2016
Processed decision envelope has been received at canada visa application centre New delhi and is ready for collection.. between vac timings..
You will only when you receive it. Please update when you get it.

lquiba

Feb 1, 2019
any updates on this? i am waiting for a result for my sister-in-law as she got the same message

lquiba

Feb 1, 2019
did you get approved?

lquiba

Feb 1, 2019
Yes I already got Visa but I had applied online. But I have read one case in which one applicant had received exactly same message and he got Visa.
Thank you, my sister-in-law applied on paper at the VAC in Philippines, she got this email first and then she got a text message and email that her passport is ready for pick-up so i am hoping she is approved....

hello2world

Oct 28, 2018
Thank you, my sister-in-law applied on paper at the VAC in Philippines, she got this email first and then she got a text message and email that her passport is ready for pick-up so i am hoping she is approved....
Best of luck.
Hope for the best.