+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

application status

reddy2288

Apr 2, 2013
Sir

This Reddy from india. i have applied for work permit on 04/03/2013 in Bangalore till now no information form them and not reply for the also
can any one help me about this.

Dimma

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Now it is taking more than a month for WP in New Delhi.

If you have VFS receipt , you can check the status here
http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/visatracking.html

or through SMS
VISA CD <PASSPORT NUMBER> and send by SMS to 57333

However , the VFS status have only few states ,submit to consulate , In processing , passport sent back etc.

At least you will get some status:)

reddy2288

Apr 2, 2013
Hi

Now how much time will take in WP in New Delhi. i have applied for work permit on 04/03/2013 in Bangalore.

prashkvrk

Apr 18, 2013
@Dimma,

Hi there,

is there any special reason for this delay from New Delhi? few people who applied before march got the visa with in 10-15 working days? is it because of work to rule action by canada foreign officers?

kifsbjg

Apr 18, 2013
Hi

I was applied my visa in 11th novenber 2012 but till today my application satus has been under progress, so now how long after I receved visa?

Robin R

Apr 22, 2013
Hello All,

I have same problem, applied in Jan 2013, no progress since then.
I am feedup of sending e-mail and getting no meaningful response.

Could some one suggest how to re-claim back passport ? and docs ?

Robin.

deva reddy

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Hi Reddy,

I have applied my Intra Company Work permit on 24/01/2013, Got an e-mail from Canadian high Commission, Delhi in first week of March asking for Medical Reports. Sent Medical reports on 16/03/2013 and then after there is no progress. The status of the application is still showing as "Under Processing"..lot of frustration.

Regards,
Deva.

prashkvrk

Apr 18, 2013
deva reddy said:
Hi Reddy,

I have applied my Intra Company Work permit on 24/01/2013, Got an e-mail from Canadian high Commission, Delhi in first week of March asking for Medical Reports. Sent Medical reports on 16/03/2013 and then after there is no progress. The status of the application is still showing as "Under Processing"..lot of frustration.

Regards,
Deva.

Hi Mr.Deva reddy, can you give me ur email id so that I can chat with you and give some information? as your case is intra company transfer, i don't like to dicuss few things here..

naanku

Apr 19, 2013
Hi all,

This is Anil. My Intra-company Canadian WP application was received by New Delhi on 07-Mar-2013. It's been more than 7 weeks and no response from them. The application status shows as "Under Processing".
As per VFS site usual processing time is 4 weeks and per Canada site processing time for application submitted outside Canada is 8 weeks (2 months). Its more frustration. When can I except the response from them.

Thanks,
Anil.
naanku@gmail.com

Renguski

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Hi,

My personal ID is odetoraja@gmail.com please reply to my ID if any updates. I am also waiting for my WP, though my LMO was approved, and submitted the docs last month April 12th. is it delaying because of the new rules ?

Thanks,
R~