+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

application status

khaylle

Aug 28, 2008
I have forwarded my application to the canadian embassy six years ago. Recently, I received a letter from the embassy. In the letter it contains, i should have to update my documents and take the ielts examination. A month after, I sent back the documents given to me and took up the ielts exam. fortunately, I only got an average of 6.5 in Listening, 5.5 in Reading, 5.5 in writing, 7.0 in speaking with a general average of 6.0. I would like to ask if I could still be able to migrate to canada? and how long will it takes them (embassy) to study an application? I already lost hope of my application.

nona alawaal

Aug 25, 2008
it is accourding to ur total point u score in ur application u might need to improve ur ilets to be 7 7 5 5
take this site and download ilets books from there for free
http://www.alawaal-magazine.com/elib.php?bg=4
you can improve ur ilets , and don't loose hope

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

nona alawaal said:
it is accourding to ur total point u score in ur application u might need to improve ur ilets to be 7 7 5 5
take this site and download ilets books from there for free
http://www.alawaal-magazine.com/elib.php?bg=4
you can improve ur ilets , and don't loose hope
Too late for a new Ielts as the application was updated. S/he gets 10 points for language

PMM

todiefor

Star Member
Jul 9, 2008
IELTS is one part of the total assessment, as long as you have 67 points including your IELTS results when applying as skilled worker, you have a good chance.

kamran2002

Star Member
Dec 4, 2005
saudia
hi
you visit the site cic.ca over there u find out self assesment and calcualte your points and its better that you loose your hope because no advantage to wait for this because in ilets you loose points so its better that you check your total points if you score with this ilet result 67 points you are able to get but if not then no need for further waisting time
bye

khaylle

Aug 28, 2008
I have already my application filed in the embassy. If I dont have a good chance on my application why is it that the embassy is not informing me about it. I have already assessed myself and my consultant. With the passing mark I earned about 72 points. Is there any chance for me to call the embassy for reassessment of my application. help me please. Or will i take another ielts exam?

kamran2002

Star Member
Dec 4, 2005
saudia
This is only our calculations that we got 72 marks but actually this is not in reall send me your complete education and every thing as you know then i will calculate that you r able without ielts or not bcz now it's too late to reappear for the exam it was better that before sending the result you checked your number then u sent but now it's too late
send me your complet details then i will calculate your marks
bye