+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application status has change after study permit refused

Mafg

Feb 25, 2019
I was applying for a Canadien study permit but unfortunately was refused.

24 hrs later I got a mail notifying me that my application was updated and the status has changes . But no new messages and the status still shown refused . Do you experience this ? What means ?

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
I was applying for a Canadien study permit but unfortunately was refused.

24 hrs later I got a mail notifying me that my application was updated and the status has changes . But no new messages and the status still shown refused . Do you experience this ? What means ?
Possible the visa officer was updating your information and perhaps closing the application.
What was the reason for your refusal?

Reactions: Naturgrl

Mafg

Feb 25, 2019
Aw :(
The reason was that their not sastified that I’ll leave Canadá after my study

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hmmm.. quite a lot of people seem to be getting this reason for study permit rejection.
What did you show proof for strong ties back to the home country ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Was that your only reason? Order GCMS notes to see all the reasons. Can’t comment on refusal as don’t know your profile. See in previous posts that you wanted to bring your family so what would your ties be to your home country? If your family is with you in Canada, what are the reasons to return home?

Mafg

Feb 25, 2019
Possible the visa officer was updating your information and perhaps closing the application.
What was the reason for your refusal?
The sta
Was that your only reason? Order GCMS notes to see all the reasons. Can’t comment on refusal as don’t know your profile. See in previous posts that you wanted to bring your family so what would your ties be to your home country? If your family is with you in Canada, what are the reasons to return home?
well the only proof of tie is my travel agency business registration

Mafg

Feb 25, 2019
I am in Dominican Republic and my family too and no I only apply by myself to study 1 yr no with my family

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am in Dominican Republic and my family too and no I only apply by myself to study 1 yr no with my family
So your only reason was will not leave Canada and this can mean many things. What one year program were you applying to?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes , Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism vancouver Tamwood careers.
Why would you apply to a private college for international students only with no PGWP. Makes no sense to spend thousands of dollars in Canada on a half rate program.