rockers2012

May 8, 2012
Bitians said:
Applied for Masters degree: Master in Information security system management
Classes. Jan 2013
its my 2nd attemp...
i got admission without IELTS.
and also paid 1st semester fee
University: Concordia university College of Alberta.
Bitians, your case is different. You were already refused before so your medical validity is still intact?

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
Memoona said:
Or even after 6 month too.
That's because start date of your classes are not near in sight. So no point of sending medical requests way too earlier to such applicants...in the mean time they can wrap up other urgent cases at hand.
Memoona, if you had filed your case by mid october for a january inatke, you would have gotten it by the end of october or the beginning of november. Because when they create a file number they do put in basic information like start/end dates, length of stay, course name, university wherebaouts, date of birth etc ...one of indian guys from this forum shared caip notes with me ...your file number, basic info like that... all is in there

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
mhumzaawan said:
i filled my file on 12 oct, today 30 days hv passed. it is my second attempt, last time i got rejection in 3 weeks but now i m waiting optimistically. I m not overthinking this mater just going well with my studies. i noticed it today that 30 days hv passed. keep calm
humza awaan- maybe your medical is still valid? , isn't it? only waiting for a final decision on your file??

Bitians

Oct 23, 2012
rockers2012 said:
Bitians, your case is different. You were already refused before so your medical validity is still intact?
in first attempt i ve applied study permit with spouse..... nd my own bank statement was 16 lac and its less thn six months.. nd my father was my sponser. nd also i ve joint account with my father amount 20 lac. and also show my father has fixed deposit 3 million .......
but now i ve not apply spouse visa along me... nd my own bank statement is 22 lac..sponser is my father.... nd also ve 2 years leave from my job..
Attached my NOC certificate....

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
Bitians said:
in first attempt i ve applied study permit with spouse..... nd my own bank statement was 16 lac and its less thn six months.. nd my father was my sponser. nd also i ve joint account with my father amount 20 lac. and also show my father has fixed deposit 3 million .......
but now i ve not apply spouse visa along me... nd my own bank statement is 22 lac..sponser is my father.... nd also ve 2 years leave from my job..
Attached my NOC certificate....
you still did not answer my question. is your medical validity expired or still valid?

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
Bitians said:
yap u r rite.... i got refussal with in 3 weeks
your case was way too weak back then because you were going with your wife. Just a quick look at your docs had given that away. So they did not even bother wasting your money for medical stuff. By the looks of it, you should expect a medical call by this ongoing week if things have to turn out really well.
Somehow I feel like there is an initial review of docs and then there is a final one after medical. One of my friends got refused after medicals.

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
rockers2012 said:
your case was way too weak back then because you were going with your wife. Just a quick look at your docs had given that away. So they did not even bother wasting your money for medical stuff. By the looks of it, you should expect a medical call by this ongoing week if things have to turn out really well.
Somehow I feel like there is an initial review of docs and then there is a final one after medical. One of my friends got refused after medicals.
Why waa he refused??? And was he a university appicant?

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
alwaysoptimistic said:
Why waa he refused??? And was he a university appicant?
got his medical in 15 days.

univ of alberta

first refusal: missing info....did not provide full documentation

second time: travel history, family ties in Pakistan. He never traveled outside of Pakistan. He was refused from USA once , study permit.

he has not applied for third time , though. He lives next door to me. At least that's what I was told.

shujaattt

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 may 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
inshaAllah very soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah very soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
rockers2012 said:
alwaysoptimistic..... if u go through his case, what exact thing pops into your head?
may be im 100 percent wrong. but when i saw it i thought that might be on ist attempt after medical he did not provide documents in full that were asked with the medical request letter.
AND on 2ND attempt he must have mentioned that he was refused a us visa before.he should have hide that if there was no refusal stamp on his passport. they can never know. it decreases credibility of a person to a great extent as travel history as he ist tried us and now wishing to go to canada to get rid of his home country.

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
shujaattt said:
may be im 100 percent wrong. but when i saw it i thought that might be on ist attempt after medical he did not provide documents in full that were asked with the medical request letter.
AND on 2ND attempt he must have mentioned that he was refused a us visa before.he should have hide that if there was no refusal stamp on his passport. they can never know. it decreases credibility of a person to a great extent as travel history as he ist tried us and now wishing to go to canada to get rid of his home country.
im also thinking the same as after medical refusal is rare

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request